Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media (47386 Views)

Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Full Text Of Robert Mugabe''s Speech To Zimbabweans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by LordShiva97(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2020
Okuda:

whatever it is, another person go continue for trump place. it may not be in this way but the results would be the same..

The result will be the same, remember Barack Obama?
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by juman(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2020
akdjr:
All the nation that export their religion to Africa all now has nuclear weapon while Africa still hold on to their Bible and Koran has the greatest weapon they can use to defend themselves or defeat enemies.

Hmmmm.
African leaders always betrayed their countries.
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by marvin906(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2020
cybertron88:

Nothing wrong with the air defense system. The iron dome used by isrealis which is very perfect at intercepting missiles was given to Isreal by the Us.There is no need intercepting an unguided missile when u know it was going to have minimal casualty. The cost of intercepting the missle would be higher than the damage the missile will cause. US military commanders are smart guys not the quota system generals we have here on Nigeria.

the only reason there was gonna be minimal casualty was the information given to the Iraqi military it them time to evacuate their soldiers..
do you think if iran wanted those soldiers dead they won't be gone..
a ret general in the US confirmed that it was an intentional miss that if Iran wanted those soldiers dead they would be long gone
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by marvin906(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2020
Ayoslimzy:
So Iran warm USA before launching missiles
Lol this country are more cowardly than I thought

define cowardice
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by proxillin(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2020
Tenshades:

You be fool...who told u im a muslim? Wake up to reality...it has been happening before and it will happen again.

why insult me? u r bastar.d,,

shiite dont do suicde bombing...its sunni...hamaz, ISIS, alqaida, taliban...

if u dont know about islam...shut d fck up

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Nature8(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=ContractKiller post=85634291]As long as I am President of the United States, Iran will never be allowed to have a nuclear weapon.

Good morning. I'm pleased to inform you: The American people should be extremely grateful and happy no Americans were harmed in last night’s attack by the Iranian regime. We suffered no casualties, all of our soldiers are safe, and only minimal damage was sustained at our military bases.

Our great American forces are prepared for anything. Iran appears to be standing down, which is a good thing for all parties concerned and a very good thing for the world.

No American or Iraqi lives were lost because of the precautions taken, the dispersal of forces, and an early warning system that worked very well. I salute the incredible skill and courage of America’s men and women in uniform.

For far too long -- all the way back to 1979, to be exact -- nations have tolerated Iran’s destructive and destabilizing behavior in the Middle East and beyond. Those days are over. Iran has been the leading sponsor of terrorism, and their pursuit of nuclear weapons threatens the civilized world. We will never let that happen.

Last week, we took decisive action to stop a ruthless terrorist from threatening American lives. At my direction, the United States military eliminated the world’s top terrorist, Qasem Soleimani. As the head of the Quds Force, Soleimani was personally responsible for some of the absolutely worst atrocities.

He trained terrorist armies, including Hezbollah, launching terrorist strikes against civilian targets. He fueled bloody civil wars all across the region. He viciously wounded and murdered thousands of U.S. troops, including the planting of roadside bombs that maim and dismember their victims.

Soleimani directed the recent attacks on U.S. personnel in Iraq that badly wounded four service members and killed one American, and he orchestrated the violent assault on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad. In recent days, he was planning new attacks on American targets, but we stopped him.

Soleimani’s hands were drenched in both American and Iranian blood. He should have been terminated long ago. By removing Soleimani, we have sent a powerful message to terrorists: If you value your own life, you will not threaten the lives of our people.

As we continue to evaluate options in response to Iranian aggression, the United States will immediately impose additional punishing economic sanctions on the Iranian regime. These powerful sanctions will remain until Iran changes its behavior.

In recent months alone, Iran has seized ships in international waters, fired an unprovoked strike on Saudi Arabia, and shot down two U.S. drones.

Iran’s hostilities substantially increased after the foolish Iran nuclear deal was signed in 2013, and they were given $150 billion, not to mention $1.8 billion in cash. Instead of saying "thank you" to the United States, they chanted "death to America." In fact, they chanted "death to America" the day the agreement was signed.

Then, Iran went on a terror spree, funded by the money from the deal, and created hell in Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Iraq. The missiles fired last night at us and our allies were paid for with the funds made available by the last administration. The regime also greatly tightened the reins on their own country, even recently killing 1,500 people at the many protests that are taking place all throughout Iran.

The very defective JCPOA expires shortly anyway, and gives Iran a clear and quick path to nuclear breakout. Iran must abandon its nuclear ambitions and end its support for terrorism. The time has come for the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Russia, and China to recognize this reality.

They must now break away from the remnants of the Iran deal -– or JCPOA –- and we must all work together toward making a deal with Iran that makes the world a safer and more peaceful place. We must also make a deal that allows Iran to thrive and prosper, and take advantage of its enormous untapped potential. Iran can be a great country.

Peace and stability cannot prevail in the Middle East as long as Iran continues to foment violence, unrest, hatred, and war. The civilized world must send a clear and unified message to the Iranian regime: Your campaign of terror, murder, mayhem will not be tolerated any longer. It will not be allowed to go forward.
Nice one
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by babadem2much(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2020
Amstupid:
But Nigeria have at least 16 nuclear weapon na undecided
Thats y he can't talk to naija anyhow

My guy if na play stop am o... 16 catapult abi wetin? grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Dybala11(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2020
LordShiva97:

And you think the next president will thread the same path as Trump?
Until then, it's still a guess. It's 50/50
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2020
Nigerians would blindly support any American president even if it was a chimpanzee. It was probably forcefully brought to his notice that war with Iran was not in America's best interests. The Russians and the Chinese were eagerly waiting to pitch in and support Iran/ Iraq. The Russians would have served President Trump some tea. cool
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Dybala11(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2020
marvin906:

you are highly misinformed..
if Iran wanted to take out American lives they would have..
they intentionally missed those target..
they informed the Iraqi mility before launching their missle..
the problem now isn't Iran
is hezbollah and other sect in Iraq who will retaliate..
even try revolutionary guard will have their pound of flesh buh it won't be a direct attack
You're right, it may turn to war by proxies, in which all militia and terror groups associated with Iran will go for their pound of flesh on Iran's behalf
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2020
Galaticos444:
wot is dis one saying undecided
Fact he says, you can't understand when you listen to too much western media
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Dybala11(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2020
proxillin:

Pls stop insulting each other, but Hezbollah was created and funded by a Shi'ite ruled nation too
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Chuksmonika(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2020
this is what you call a highly developed country,The UNited States is the world most powerful and strongest country,the first country to develop Nuclear weapon and the only country to ever use it in war,Honestly Iran took a wise decision to back down,cos they would have been on the receiving end after the US would have dealt a big blow on it....Let peace reign in the World.
God bless Africa
God bless the United States of America

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Edu3Again: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Temptee101(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2020
Nice one Trump

Wish I was an American citizen

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Tyriq: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2020
marvin906:

you are highly misinformed..
if Iran wanted to take out American lives they would have..
they intentionally missed those target..
they informed the Iraqi mility before launching their missle..
the problem now isn't Iran
is hezbollah and other sect in Iraq who will retaliate..
even try revolutionary guard will have their pound of flesh buh it won't be a direct attack
After all the noise of vengeance
Hide ya face abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by proxillin(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2020
Dybala11:

Pls stop insulting each other, but Hezbollah was created and funded by a Shi'ite ruled nation too

hezbollah and other shiites fire rockets..

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Okuda(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2020
LordShiva97:

The result will be the same, remember Barack Obama?

did he allow them have a nuclear weapon?
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2020
Donald Trump!!!!!!! The real talk-na-do. like him or hate him, the true Americans will never forget Trumpyy. A man that has the interest of America at heart.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by marvin906(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2020
Tyriq:
After all the noise of vengeance Hide ya face abeg

vengeance can come in many form young man.. I suggest you read about Iran.. and stop watching cartoons..
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by cybertron88: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2020
marvin906:

the only reason there was gonna be minimal casualty was the information given to the Iraqi military it them time to evacuate their soldiers..
do you think if iran wanted those soldiers dead they won't be gone..
a ret general in the US confirmed that it was an intentional miss that if Iran wanted those soldiers dead they would be long gone
You dont understand how defense system works. If there were soldiers in that base I can assure u that those missiles would have been intercepted in the air. It's easier to attack a US base on land than trying to launch missile or air assult. Before the Iranian missiles even leaves Iran airspace into iraq airspace it would have been detected and it's destination known. Those Iranian missiles fired are outdated and it's similar to what hazbollah and Hamas has been firing into Isreal with little or no collateral damage.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Nature8(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2020
Amstupid:

grin
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Tenshades(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2020
proxillin:

Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by proxillin(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2020
cybertron88:

You dont understand how defense system works. If there were soldiers in that base I can assure u that those missiles would have been intercepted in the air. It's easier to attack a US base on land than trying to launch missile or air assult. Before the Iranian missiles even leaves Iran airspace into iraq airspace it would have been detected and it's destination known. Those Iranian missiles fired are outdated and it's similar to what hazbollah and Hamas has been firing into Isreal with little or no collateral damage.

iran missiles are smart now...iran intentionally fired blank for the sake of peace...

i am a trump fan...it was a gud move by iran..trump was ready blow things up and iran regime will loose in so many ways...

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Tenshades(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2020
Dybala11:

Dont mind him...he has just displayed his gullibility ryt here.
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by marvin906(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2020
cybertron88:

Iranian missles outdated....
seems you know more than a ret general in the US..
even isreal with one of the best missle defense systems in the world still get hits..
and your talking of a base that always get bit by militias..
that base missle defense systems worst can minimize the hit..
a continuous attack on those bases will be utter destruction..
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by midehi2(f): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2020
See country, just look at a country, see words from a no nonsense man, waoo, i already love this man. God bless America

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Tenshades(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2020
proxillin:

iran missiles are smart now...iran intentionally fired blank for the sake of peace...

i am a trump fan...it was a gud move by iran..trump was ready blow things up and iran regime will loose in so many ways...

Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by marvin906(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2020
proxillin:

he said Iran missles outdated
I laugh
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Deepthoughts: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2020
dermmy:
So you couldn't intercept those missiles? Now i believe something is wrong with U.S air defence systems.
No I don't think so,I think it was a deliberate idea to let the missiles land to either establish clear evidence for repraisal or to appease world leaders n give Iran some false bragging right n finally douse tensi out where I can use jion,I would not be surprised if their was an underground work for the iIranians to deliberately fire the missiles to miss target n for the US to let it go else you should rather be questioning the competence of the Iranian military hard n softwares for such poor performance.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by marvin906(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2020
Tenshades:

Now i knw u b brainless mumu...Iran will loose in so many ways Like seriously?

Why is Trump stylishly begging other world powers to join him pressurize Iran?

Have u asked urself why US is forcefully interested in Middle East?

Have u read through the secrets behind 9/11 and Bin Ladin

your dumb .
do you think if a war breaks out it's just gonna be between Iran and US...
in your dumb head civilians won't die on both side
Re: Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media by Austineva(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2020
Amstupid:
bom bom nuclear weapons? Kikikikikikiki I laugh in Swedish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch / Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office / Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.