Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,365 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” (34652 Views)

Dark October: Parents Of Slain ALUU-4 Urge Linda Ikeji, Netflix To Retract Movie / Reactions As Netflix Subscribers Cancel Accounts Due To Gay “jesus” Movie / Judge Orders Prosecution Of Three Channels Television Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by somehow: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
shakmati:

Apparently....
Boko haram apprentice
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Let them do a film on Gay Mohammed and see if World War 3 won't start right away

Why is world war 3 not happening in China

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
Neddstark:

A fool says in his heart "There is no God"
He didn't say there was no God. Read to understand before commenting
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by harcole: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
[stop this nonsense, you are not a Christian, a Christian would never say the things you say, and you keep starting your senseless comments with "even though i'm a christian" may God save your soulquote author=GoTV post=85647678] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i believe Jesus is gay. What was Jesus doing with 14 male disciples back then when there were females who could have joined their midst? Mary Magdalene even tried to seduce Jesus by the well but he refused her due to his homosexuality. Homosexuals have existed since biblical times and we Christians should stop condemning people for whom they are just like our lord Jesus never did. At least no record of homosexuality in the Quran, can such be said of the Bible? Capital No sad[/quote]
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by lordjojo12: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Please Dm for graphics 08107699008
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by harcole: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
stop this nonsense, you are not a Christian, a Christian would never say the things you say, and you keep starting your senseless comments with "even though i'm a christian" may God save your soul.

quote author=GoTV post=85647678] Even though I'm a born again Christian, i believe Jesus is gay. What was Jesus doing with 14 male disciples back then when there were females who could have joined their midst? Mary Magdalene even tried to seduce Jesus by the well but he refused her due to his homosexuality. Homosexuals have existed since biblical times and we Christians should stop condemning people for whom they are just like our lord Jesus never did. At least no record of homosexuality in the Quran, can such be said of the Bible? Capital No sad[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by mutumina007: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
BREAKING!! Governor Akeredolu Commissions The Amotekun Vehicles. - Crime - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/5622546/breaking-governor-akeredolu-commissions-amotekun#85646644
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
harcole:
stop this nonsense, you are not a Christian, a Christian would never say the things you say, and you keep starting your senseless comments with "even though i'm a christian" may God save
GoTV is ashamed of his religion

3 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by mrkings84(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
If he fights my battles, how much more can he not fight his own battles??

Jesus Is Alive!

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by hopefulLandlord: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Let them do a film on Gay Mohammed and see if World War 3 won't start right away

TBF, there's no basis for calling Mohamed gay cuz nigga married many women and forked all of them. whereas the Jewish jesus reportedly never had interest in women sexually but surrounded himself with 12 men that had hairy balls even kissed one of them during his last supper or something
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by hopefulLandlord: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Neddstark:

A fool says in his heart "There is no God"
a wise person says it out loud

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by webizone(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i believe Jesus is gay. What was Jesus doing with 14 male disciples back then when there were females who could have joined their midst? Mary Magdalene even tried to seduce Jesus by the well but he refused her due to his homosexuality. Homosexuals have existed since biblical times and we Christians should stop condemning people for whom they are just like our lord Jesus never did. At least no record of homosexuality in the Quran, can such be said of the Bible? Capital No sad
Mumu. You see your life? Poor logic. How did you know he was seduced? Is the Bible the only book with the record of Jesus? How come other religious books don't call him gay?

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Novaccines: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Arrewa:
All religions have deficiencies in their writings but by and large Christianity is the biggest fraud of them all. They are the only one that says you must follow Jesus to go to heaven. What a boatload of TRASH that is.
The same Jesus was son of God and God at the same time - Another fraud.
Jesus was born my immaculate conception - biggest fraud in the bible.
Jesus has been coming back since more than 2000 years ago - Big fraud. He's dead and he aint coming back. He died just like other human being that had their hearth stopped pumping blood. The rest is just Hollywood fantasy story written by the Romans to control the rest of the world.

Close to 70 PERCENT of the WORLD POPULATION are not even Christians, so you are telling me that they are all going to hell?

Most that are Christians were born into the religion, that means that GOD has already punished about 70 percent of the world when they were born into other religions. I beg save me the trash. That means that God himself is mean by allowing most of the world population to be born into regions where Christianity is not prevalant. I doubt that.

My world outlook is to be good to others, and treat people the way you want to be treated. If there's heaven, then you will make it.

Them pedophiles are coming out the church and nowhere else. And they will never admit that the church is a homo factory. Those people that made that comedy are Christians and Jews who they swear are chosen people. Christians are LGBT. The Church owned slaves and invented the Curse of Ham doctrine that justified slavers targeting African Black nations for forced kidnapping and human trafficking. Jesus is gay he is a gay Roman. To be a Roman is to be a pedophile because Romans were pederasts man boy lovers.

Wake up out your slumber

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

TBF, there's no basis for calling Mohamed gay cuz nigga married many women and forked all of them. whereas the Jewish jesus reportedly never had interest in women sexually but surrounded himself with 12 men that had hairy balls even kissed one of them during his last supper or something
Should we now say "religion is fraud" cheesycheesy
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by hopefulLandlord: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
mansakhalifa:
1. Brazil remains, to a large extent, a highly conservative and fiercely Catholic Christian nation. That's not gonna be changing any time soon.
Look at it this way, they got the religion from the fiercest of evangelizers and that is why today, they are fiercer than the Portuguese colonizers who brought the religion to them in the 16th/17th century. If only you had an idea how fierce the Portuguese Christians of the 16th century were.

2. Whoever put that movie together should have seen this coming beforehand and taken his "market" elsewhere.

Just my humble submission...

Brazil that has the highest murder rate in the world and has the worst teenage pregnancy rate in the world too is fiercely conservative? a country that has 25% of crime conviction involve drug trafficking? okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by hopefulLandlord: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Should we now say "religion is fraud" cheesycheesy
that's a fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by 2metrelaurie(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Arrewa:
All religions have deficiencies in their writings but by and large Christianity is the biggest fraud of them all. They are the only one that says you must follow Jesus to go to heaven. What a boatload of TRASH that is.
The same Jesus was son of God and God at the same time - Another fraud.
Jesus was born my immaculate conception - biggest fraud in the bible.
Jesus has been coming back since more than 2000 years ago - Big fraud. He's dead and he aint coming back. He died just like other human being that had their hearth stopped pumping blood. The rest is just Hollywood fantasy story written by the Romans to control the rest of the world.

Close to 70 PERCENT of the WORLD POPULATION are not even Christians, so you are telling me that they are all going to hell?

Most that are Christians were born into the religion, that means that GOD has already punished about 70 percent of the world when they were born into other religions. I beg save me the trash. That means that God himself is mean by allowing most of the world population to be born into regions where Christianity is not prevalant. I doubt that.

My world outlook is to be good to others, and treat people the way you want to be treated. If there's heaven, then you will make it.

Thanks to Christianity's contribution to Civilisation u can come here and spill of invariable trash
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Eberex(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i believe Jesus is gay. What was Jesus doing with 14 male disciples back then when there were females who could have joined their midst? Mary Magdalene even tried to seduce Jesus by the well but he refused her due to his homosexuality. Homosexuals have existed since biblical times and we Christians should stop condemning people for whom they are just like our lord Jesus never did. At least no record of homosexuality in the Quran, can such be said of the Bible? Capital No sad

Ode

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by 2metrelaurie(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Novaccines:

Them pedophiles are coming out the church and nowhere else. And they will never admit that the church is a homo factory. Those people that made that comedy are Christians and Jews who they swear are chosen people. Christians are LGBT. The Church owned slaves and invented the Curse of Cain doctrine that justified slavers targeting African Black nations for forced kidnapping and human trafficking. Jesus is gay he is a gay Roman. To be a Roman is to be a pedophile because Romans were pederasts man boy lovers.

Wake up out your slumber

Lookat this low iq African monkey

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Lugianostar(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
I don't really know what is wrong with people and their lack of knowledge as well as their egocentric stupidity. Jesus Christ knows no sin but only came to die for our redemption sake.

Neflix are just wagging their stupidity for the world to see. The know nothing about Jesus Christ and should bury their heads in shame.

Jesus be praise

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by BetterMan247(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
hmm! Jesus fight it's cause in peaceful manner, if na other religion now there are ready to protest, burn and killed anybody tried to stop them but naa peaceful Religion.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Ryocaj(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
Christians r too tolerant.. let these idiots try b act a movie abt gay Mohammed n let them see what happens.. I won't even be surprised if those that produced n acted that gay Jesus movie r Christians..
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by josdiv(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
The end is near

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Ryocaj(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Brazil that has the highest murder rate in the world and has the worst teenage pregnancy rate in the world too is fiercely conservative? a country that has 25% of crime conviction involve drug trafficking? okay
Tell me where there is no crime in this world.. Because some of u will just talk without thinking.. Airhead

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Novaccines: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=2metrelaurie post=85648777][/quote]

Them pedophiles are coming out the church and nowhere else.
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by lilybonny(f): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nice to hear, seems they dont have respect for Jesus.
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Neoteny(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
"Masked men conducted a gasoline attack targeted at the satirists"

Sounds like a christian terrorist attack to me. Don't people have free speech anymore?

Cc: Agboriotejoye the christian cannibal son of a wh0re.
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by gnykelly(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
GoTV:

though I am a Muslim...i belief it is best for us to mind our own business and stop blasphemy other religion
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by Bimpe29: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
This is blasphemous
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by kevoh(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Free publicity for this Netflix movie grin Nothing a strong VPN will not solve for brazillians interested in watching it.
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by IamgratefulLord(f): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
GoTV:
God have mercy on you tongue angry undecided
Re: Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” by nakaman: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
Christian have suffered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi / Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local / DOWNLOAD Movie: Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.