Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,890 members, 7,814,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound (3587 Views)

IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) / The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by Asphericnews: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
United States President, Donald Trump says the U.S. is developing Hypersonic missiles that are fast and accurate. He stated this while responding to Iran missiles attack on U.S. bases in Iraq. “The American military has been completely rebuilt under my administration, at a cost of $2.5 trillion. “U.S. Armed Forces are stronger than ever before. “Our missiles are big, powerful, accurate, lethal, and fast. “Under construction are many Hypersonic missiles,” said Trump. While Trump did not speak specifically on the Hypersonic missiles, the United States Air Force in 2018 said they are involved in what they call Tactical Boost-Glide (TBG) and Hypersonic Air-breathing Weapon Concept (HAWC).

In June 2019, the United States’ Air Force carried out the first flight test of one of its newly built hypersonic weapons. The missile, AGM-183A Air-Launched Rapid Response Weapon, was carried on a Boeing B-52 strategic bomber jet. The test was to evaluate the drag and wind impacts on the weapon itself. Hypersonic missiles travel at more than 15 times the speed of sound and have the ability to maneuver, and then to strike almost any target in the world within a matter of minutes. The missiles are fast, precise and theoretically unstoppable and can penetrate any building material or armored plating.

In 2019, the U.S. military department said United States is working on at least nine separate hypersonic weapons projects, with the research and engineering receiving over $2 billion from the $17 billion in the annual security budget. Aside building Hypersonic missiles, the United States is researching on technologies that can detect and defend its territories against hype sonic weapons.

Aside the United States, Russia and China are also building Hypersonic missiles.

Photos of Chinese's hypersonic missile on https://asphericnews.com/2020/01/09/details-and-picture-of-u-s-hyper-sonic-missiles-trump-talked-about/

Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by naijaguy123456(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Well, God’s judgement is faster that this and it’s coming for you and I .

8 Likes

Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by orlabass(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
We here still on analog ...bubu how far naa...make we self go military digital...
Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by deboysben(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
Can they target it to Aso Rock and National Assembly that place is useless to us.

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by Lynx001: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
.hello Am within the aso villa axis of abuja. How do i order this missile to strike a complex within my sight.
pentagon:hold on. We have a base at chad. We will strike from their.
***1 min later
pentagon: alpha tango. am i unto colonel james richard n'djamena millitary base.
colonel james:aye
pentagon:assemble missile. Bravo squad. draw the projectile. Roger that. Copy. Repeat draw projectile. Papa commander target area is the aso rock complex. roger that.alpha india foxrot. Delta squad. Monitor the complex. This is Ltcol dave target on sight. One lifeless creature and 109 men on red chairs. The other has 360 men on green chairs. Zulu charlie mike. All squad launch missile. Roger that. Missile base:check. Fuel:check: carburetor:check: spark plug:check. prepare to launch.copy.

13 Likes

Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
naijaguy123456:
Well, God’s judgement is faster that this and it’s coming for you and I .
No one asked
Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by dukeprince50: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nothing is faster than light at the moment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by mrvitalis(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Its absolutely impossible for something to much more than speed of light

Maybe u meant speed of sound ...that one has been done 10s of years ago called super sonic jets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by Patented: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hypersonic missiles are missiles that fly faster that 5 times the speed of sound. I don't know who wrote this article but faster that speed of light is a lie. Google hypersonic missiles generally to see. The writer probably made a typo.

Russia on the other hand has tested and operationally deployed hypersonic missiles already

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
I hope US doesn't elect a lunatic one day who would wanna display the extent of his madness with these weapons.

America presently can raze any country in the world o.

Where is the fowl that said America is not the police of the world?

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Misleading title. Light and other em waves travel at 3*10^8 m/s. A missile can not travel at half that speed, not now and not in the future.
Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by Asphericnews: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Misleading title. Light and other em waves travel at 3*10^8 m/s. A missile can not travel at half that speed, not now and not in the future.

Sincere apologies for the oversight, from our Editorial team!
Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by OfoIgbo: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lynx001:
.hello Am within the aso villa axis of abuja. How do i order this missile to strike a complex within my sight.
***1 min later
pentagon: alpha tango. am i unto colonel james richard n'djamena millitary base.
pentagon:assemble missile. Bravo squad. draw the projectile. Roger that. Copy. Repeat draw projectile. Papa commander target area is the aso rock complex. roger that.alpha india foxrot. Delta squad. Monitor the complex. This is Ltcol dave target on sight. One lifeless creature and 109 men on red chairs. The other has 360 men on green chairs. Zulu charlie mike. All squad launch missile. Roger that. Missile base:check. Fuel:check: carburetor:check: spark plug:check. prepare to launch.copy.

GBOSSAAAA!!!!

Mission accomplished
Bravo Bravo squad. Back to base for a well earned rest after a good day's job grin grin

6 Likes

Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by RubiesBanking: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

Not even a quarter
Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by Lynx001: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
OfoIgbo:

GBOSSAAAA!!!!

Mission accomplished
Bravo Bravo squad. Back to base for a well earned rest after a good day's job grin grin
aye captain ofoIgbo. casualties:510. No casualties on our side. we've ran short of supplies. Roger that. 4 men are injured. call the medic. Repeat call the medic. Lima india delta.over

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by GreetMe(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
China and Japan have bullet trains....US should focus more on innovations not weapons, is this part of world peace?
Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by Patented: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
GreetMe:
China has Hypersonic trains...US should focus more on innovations not weapons, is this part of world peace?
Hypersonic trains!!!! sad shocked bros how na.??There are no supersonic trains even not to talk of hypersonic. China has high speed trains of maybe 350kmph max. Nothing near super/hypersonic.
Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by GreetMe(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Patented:

Hypersonic trains!!!! sad shocked bros how na.??There are no supersonic trains even not to talk of hypersonic. China has high speed trains of maybe 350kmph max. Nothing near super/hypersonic.

I meant bullet trains
Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by Patented: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
GreetMe:

I meant bullet trains
okies

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Asphericnews:
United States President, Donald Trump says the U.S. is developing Hypersonic missiles that are fast and accurate. He stated this while responding to Iran missiles attack on U.S. bases in Iraq. “The American military has been completely rebuilt under my administration, at a cost of $2.5 trillion. “U.S. Armed Forces are stronger than ever before. “Our missiles are big, powerful, accurate, lethal, and fast. “Under construction are many Hypersonic missiles,” said Trump. While Trump did not speak specifically on the Hypersonic missiles, the United States Air Force in 2018 said they are involved in what they call Tactical Boost-Glide (TBG) and Hypersonic Air-breathing Weapon Concept (HAWC).

In June 2019, the United States’ Air Force carried out the first flight test of one of its newly built hypersonic weapons. The missile, AGM-183A Air-Launched Rapid Response Weapon, was carried on a Boeing B-52 strategic bomber jet. The test was to evaluate the drag and wind impacts on the weapon itself. Hypersonic missiles travel at more than 15 times the speed of sound and have the ability to maneuver, and then to strike almost any target in the world within a matter of minutes. The missiles are fast, precise and theoretically unstoppable and can penetrate any building material or armored plating.

In 2019, the U.S. military department said United States is working on at least nine separate hypersonic weapons projects, with the research and engineering receiving over $2 billion from the $17 billion in the annual security budget. Aside building Hypersonic missiles, the United States is researching on technologies that can detect and defend its territories against hype sonic weapons.

Aside the United States, Russia and China are also building Hypersonic missiles.

Photos of Chinese's hypersonic missile on https://asphericnews.com/2020/01/09/details-and-picture-of-u-s-hyper-sonic-missiles-trump-talked-about/
the speed of sound is 343m/s which equate to 20km/hr which is really slow my brother be informed before u post rubbish!!!
Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by nijabazaar: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lynx001:
***1 min later

You won't believe that my brain actually had voices, down to the controls the characters were touching when I was reading this.

I can picture everythang
Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
Nothing is faster than light at the moment

But it says sound not light.
Re: See Picture Of U.S. Hypersonic Missile That Is Faster Than Speed Of sound by cRobo: 6:16am On Jan 10, 2020
What is USA really preparing for

When you have these weapon to start war go just de hungry person because you need a testing ground

(1) (Reply)

War Is Over : Russian Troops Take Ukraines Main Airports In Kiev. / Hundreds Queue To See The Former Libyan Leader lying Dead In Cold Storage / Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.