Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,250 members, 7,864,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

MARY! By Dwriter1990 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MARY! By Dwriter1990 (422 Views)

MARY EHIABHI: How To Make Six Figure Monthly Income With Peace Of Mind (EBOOK) / The Christian Wife By Talabi Mary / I Wish I Never Meet Him A Regret Story By Mary Temitope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MARY! By Dwriter1990 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Proud and rich, Mary, the daughter of the deputy governor of Lagos state falls in love with Jude Okeke.
Jude Okeke was a poor but handsome man,he was attracted to Mary with the intention of getting money from her and he dumped his current girlfriend, Dupe.
Dupe loves Jude dearly and after he abandoned her for Mary, she vows to deal with both of them seriously.
Will she succeed in carrying out her threats?? Find out!
Re: MARY! By Dwriter1990 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
*Mary!*
Part 1
The club house bubbled over as different people went in and out of the FATZ A&B club.
Different kind of music were being played ranging from Falz Soldier to Olamide's Bobo.The M.C was getting ready to open the birthday programme organized for Mary Jude,the only daughter of the deputy governor of Lagos State.
M.C:Everybody attention!
Dupe hugged herself angrily in the harmattan cold,she couldnt believe that Jude,her boyfriend could be cheating on her with the deputy governor's spoilt daughter Mary.
For the tenth time in the evening,she picked her phone and called Jude again.It rang almost immediately.
Dupesadanxious)Hello Jude!I cant..
Voice:Who is this bitch?
Dupe:Mary you are the bitch not me,you prostitute!
Mary:Do you know I can get you sued for what you are saying?Meanwhile I have a party,get lost!(hang the line)
Dupe falls down crying.
The DJ played some music as the guests ate ravenously.Mary enters with Jude and dances to the high table.
#Tbc
Re: MARY! By Dwriter1990 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mary!
Part 2
Madam Hosea sipped the coffee and gazed at the tv in front of her.The people were showing the programs of Mary's birthday.
`Mum',her second son called.
`Yes'
`You have a call'he said and gave her the ringing phone
Madam Hosea was a widow of about fifty years of age.She had only two children namely Dupe and Ola.
Dupe was her first child.She was a dark and lively girl with a pleasant pout lip which make her sexy.Her b---bs were average and a large b---m which left all men gaping in wonder.Anyway,she is now staying alone
Mary swayed her hips to Wizkid's In My Bed with Jude.The people cheered as they consume the birthday foods.
M.C:Now,what is left is birthday wishes from the celebrant's father,Senator Jude Olaide...
Madam Hosea:Hello,Dupe.
Dupesadcrying)Hello mum.
Madam Hossannasadshocked)What is wrong
Dupe:Mum,Jude have broken my heart
Madam Hosea:Wait,which Jude?(notice the Tv)Is he not the one dancing with Mary,the senator's daughter
Dupe:Yes(sniff)he must pay for it
Tbc
Re: MARY! By Dwriter1990 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mary!
Part 3
Sen Jude stretched and folded the newspaper he was reading.It was now two days after his daughter's birthday.He had happened to met Mary's boyfriend who is his namesake and had loved him outrightly.He had told him to come that day for lunch.
Jude marveled at the beautiful sitting room and was glad he wooed Mary.The Senator came walking towards him,followed by a big and toughlooking guard.The senator was dressed in a khaki short with a red tshirt.He looked so handsome in his clothes.
Dupe took out her phone from her purse and typed a number
Dupe:Hello Bullet
Bullet:Dupe whatzup now?
Dupe:Good.Anyway,do you know Mary,the senator's daughter?
Bullet:Yes,everyone knows her.
Dupe:She is going to a nightclub tonight and I want you to clear her.
Bullet:No problem,but do you know everything is all about money?
Dupe:Yes,just kill her and I will give you any amount you want.
Bullet:Ok,consider the work done
Mary:Hello Jane,will you follow me to a club tonight
Jane:Why not,I will!
tbc
Re: MARY! By Dwriter1990 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mary!
Part 4
The killer made a u turn and swerved dangerously as he trailed the blue car Mary and her friend was taking to the party.His phone rang and he picked it
Killer:Hello Dupe
Dupe:How far,bullet?She is on her way.
Killer:Yes,am following her now.
Dupe:It is okay,she must die oo!
Killer:Trust me(shoots at the car)
Jude sprang up from his bed with goose bimples and a strange sick sensation.A gust of cold wind greeted him.He felt sure something bad is happening to Mary.He took his phone and called Mary.
Jude:Hello Mary
Marysadbreathless)Jude quickly call my dad.I am being trailed.My phone's airtime is low.
Judesadscared)Ok.
He quickly hung the call and called the senator.He told the senator to send some police in which they were to quickly go to meet MaryThe senator was afraid and quickly called the police,in no time the police were near the spot
Madam Hoea opened the potty and urinated.In some few distances,she could hear gunshots.She was afraid and quickly closed the lid.
#Tbc
Re: MARY! By Dwriter1990 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mary!
Part 5
Sen. Jude patrolled round the compound occasionally screaming at the guards.
Suddenly,he ran into his room and came out with a car key.He ran into one of his numerous cars and yelled at the half asleep gateman to open the door.The poor man rushed to the gate and opened it while Sen. Jude shouted at his guards,`dont follow me'.He them zoomed dangerousiy off.
Mary shouted as a gun shot pierced one of the car's back tyres.Then a shot fired into the car and hit her friend.
MARY:good Jesus!
She nudged her shot friend who is in a pool of blood.
Inspector Joe noticed the speeding cars and increased the speed of the black maria.
He was almost beside the assasin's car.He pulled out his gun and instructed others to do so.
The killer swerved to avoid the gunshots.He was devastated and brought out his AK-47 rifle and fired at the police car.Two shots from him silenced one of the officers.His phone rang but he was not ready for that.He was on a serious battleline now.He fired hard again.
Re: MARY! By Dwriter1990 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mary!
Part 6
Sen Jude pulled over for a second and surveyed the area for lile two minutes,then he heard some gunshots and then he started the car again and sped off.
Paris.
12:00 pm
Mrs. Diana Jude adjusted herself and arranged the files on the long office table.
Mrs Diana was the loving wife of Sen. Jude and Mary's caring mother.She had been in Paris for like ten months now to attend to her Paris-based job which was undergoing some troubles.Mrs. Diana was now homesick.
She reached for her phone and dialled Sen. Jude's phone number.
PHONE:Switched Off*it screamed*
She was surprised because her husband's phone never got switched off.She tried her daughter's phone.
PHONE:switched off.
Now,she was really alarmed.
The gunshots pierced the car's front glass.The killer gasped and fired hard.His phone rang again and he quickly checked the caller,it was Dupe.He hung it and fired again,two officers were killed immediately.
He sat well and noticed he was getting out of bullets.
#tbc
Re: MARY! By Dwriter1990 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
I've tried for today! tongue You people should comment. Sorry for the inadequate punctuations, my phone screen is bad sad , I can only post little from my small phone.
But I promise to update six times daily..
How was this story?
Re: MARY! By Dwriter1990 by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2020
Mary!
Part 7
Dupe dialled Bullet's number for the fifth time in a row.She was alarmed,he was not picking up the call.She was sure he was on a serious battleline,what if he was dead?Her head flew off
Paris
12:30 pm
Mrs Diana hurried down the huge hallway,her phone rang and she picked it.Moments later,she screamed into the phone,"are you mad?prepare the jet for me now,am going to Lagos rightaware!"
Inspector Joe saw the reduction in the shot of bullets from the killer's car and resumed shooting hard at the car,most of his men were down and he was angered by this.He fired a quick shot into the back tyre of the killer's car and the car slowed in pace and tilted to a side.
The killer was thrown to the left side of the car as it tilted,his head hit the door hard and he groaned in pain,by this time,Mary's car was out of sight.He quickly thought of what to do.
Mary could not see any car after her again but she could hear gunshots,she looked at her friend but she was long dead,she screamed...
#tbc
Re: MARY! By Dwriter1990 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2020
Mary!
Part 8
Mary managed to tear her eyes off Jane's dead body and continued speeding away,in the far distance,she could still hear gunshots.She silently prayed the killer be caught

Suddenly,a car appeared in the far distance infront of her,approaching her,it's lights penetrating the inky darkness ahead.Mary's heart was in her mouth as she slowed down her car,while the other car approached,thinking another killer was out to get her

She quickly stopped her car and intensified the car lights so the person coming would not see beyond the lights.She gave a last look at Jane's body and opened the car.She dove into a nearby bush and waited to see what would happen
The killer's car stopped abruptly.Inspector Joe was surprised and thought the killer had been injured or killed.He told the driver to stop,he then jumped out of the police van.He walked cautiously to the car and peeped,alas,noone was inside.He was amazed at how the man had managed to get out of the car.

He was about to turn when a plank hit his
Re: MARY! By Dwriter1990 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2020
Well, it looks as if I'm not needed here sad . Bye

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Book Idea Here, Any Fantasies, Etc / 3 Things You Need To Know Before Doing Anything On Business/ Investment Section / Writertain Magazine....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.