Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media (83853 Views)

Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner / See The Moment Iran 'Mistakenly' Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner In Tehran (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by 21cents: 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
ABSTRUSE:
For those requesting Iran to release the black box, has US released the so called intelligence report that made it launch the attack on Soleimani?

Nonsense!
while I'll agree with you on that, I believe Iran will release the black box. so many fingers are pointing hands at them RN..

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by saajus: 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
At least, the aeroplane manufacturer should be involved in the investigation. The manufacturer will like to know if it is a fault in their product so that, they can quickly fix it or recall.
ABSTRUSE:
For those requesting Iran to release the black box, has US released the so called intelligence report that made it launch the attack on Soleimani?

Nonsense!
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by ABSTRUSE: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
Let's just accept the truth. The USA is only bullying Iran cos they knw Iran cnt stand them.
I still ask. Would USA have ordered a strike on Soleimani if he was in Russian or Chinese territory? Without any regard to the territorial sovereignty and independence of the country?

Haba manah!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
aylive02:
US wan take style cause another wahala between Iran and Ukraine
Not just Ukraine, Majority of the people in the plane were Canadians, I don't think Iran will be stupid enough to gun down a Ukrainian plane full of Canadians just to spite America.
It could be mistake though or it actually a plane crash and nothing more.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Kayw4re(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=newsgerian post=85653147]

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-51055219[/quote

Mistakenly indeed..
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Mftivi: 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
WarriAproko:
US dey use the media dey cause war
I set laugh plenty Mumu people here that thinks this is good vs bad fight, USA being the good.

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by ensamy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
I wish it was Nigerian Airlines carrying all our politicians.
Nigeria could have been celebrating ........ shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by faceland: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
Major fck up.
It has been confirmed that the Iranians shot it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atoSIB8jLqQ
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by SenecaTheYonger: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
It honestly sounds as though Iran's anti-air system was active and the jetliner was accidentally shot down. I doubt it was intentional.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by cupidFlint(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
SmartyPants:

there was not a single American onboard. 82 iranians, 60 canadaians and others.
oga are Canadians not Americans
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by SmartyPants(m): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
cupidFlint:

I want to believe this is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by cupidFlint(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
SmartyPants:

I want to believe this is a joke.
is Canada not in northern America abi na Europe Canada dey for your map
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by faceland: 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
charliboy654:

Not just Ukraine, Majority of the people in the plane were Canadians, I don't think Iran will be stupid enough to gun down a Ukrainian plane full of Canadians just to spite America.
It could be mistake though or it actually a plane crash and nothing more.

The leadership would not make that type of mistake but a brainwashed zealot would. May be one of Qaseem's loyalist literally 'blow the Westerners off the sky'... All in all, it is the USA that started this hostility.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by SmartyPants(m): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
cupidFlint:
is Canada not in northern America abi na Europe Canada dey for your map

Your original post which I replied said the plane was full of Americans going to Canada and Iran vowed to hit USA hard. Now you are saying you meant Canadians are Americans as in, North Americans.

So how did Iran hit USA?
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by cupidFlint(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
SmartyPants:

Your original post which I replied said the plane was full of Americans going to Canada and Iran vowed to hit USA hard. Now you are saying you meant Canadians are Americans as in, North Americans.

So how did Iran hit USA?
Iran hit a plane carrying Americans.... deal with that
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by tunde82seidat(f): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Get a titled land in Ibeju lekki today for just 2.8m only. Allocation is immediate and title is Govt approved excision.call or whatsapp 07034501888

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by quickly: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2020
ABSTRUSE:
Let's just accept the truth. The USA is only bullying Iran cos they knw Iran cnt stand them.
I still ask. Would USA have ordered a strike on Soleimani if he was in Russian or Chinese territory? Without any regard to the territorial sovereignty and independence of the country?

Haba manah!

When US strikes osama which country was he in?.

They can strike in any country as far as I’m concerned
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Rex123(m): 12:47am On Jan 10, 2020
Mouthgag:
E no go better for USA

Just because they refused to hand over the blackbox to Boeing (A USA COMPANY)

We would Iran do that in the first place

How will any sensible Humanbeing hand over evidence that could be used against you to your sworn enemy.

No be the same USA company build am. Do you think Boeing doesn't have ways to track their planes?
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by leye4u: 12:49am On Jan 10, 2020
Elvis2kay:
USA the biggest liar of all time.. A country that deliberately killed her own citizens in 9/11. Just to convinced the word that it was a terrorist attacked.
even Alqeda would fight you for this comment....that is their no 1 achievement since they were created
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by leye4u: 12:52am On Jan 10, 2020
cupidFlint:
how would canadians be Americans....lol
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by ojraph(m): 12:56am On Jan 10, 2020
OAUTemitayo:
Fake news
What the hell u talking about, this is legit dude go watch the news for once
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by salford: 12:59am On Jan 10, 2020
leye4u:
how would canadians be Americans....lol
What do you mean? Even Argentinians and Chileans are Americans too grin

He is right though, but he is just trying to play around with English. Referring to Canadians as Americans in the context of this plane crash is not suitable or not the most appropriate.
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by pavoda: 1:02am On Jan 10, 2020
This is tragic
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Empiree: 1:04am On Jan 10, 2020
blowjohn:

Richard quest of CNN just mentioned about 5 countries that have the technology to go through the black boxes and guess what?
He said Iran doesn't have the technology!!
So what will they do with them?

The Iranian government is saying that the plane turned back before it crashed.
Well, Richard quest countered that if that's the case then it means there was an impact or explosion which still leads credence to the rumour.
CNN is talking about it right now.

Am not a CNN fan cos they r all bastards.
why then you favorably quoted them?. Nigerians, you are dumb people. Believe their trash at your expense

2 Likes

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by pavoda: 1:05am On Jan 10, 2020
And this one ?
blowjohn:

Richard quest of CNN just mentioned about 5 countries that have the technology to go through the black boxes and guess what?
He said Iran doesn't have the technology!!
So what will they do with them?

The Iranian government is saying that the plane turned back before it crashed.
Well, Richard quest countered that if that's the case then it means there was an impact or explosion which still leads credence to the rumour.
CNN is talking about it right now.

Am not a CNN fan cos they r all bastards.

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 10, 2020
I knew it, the evidence was so clear!
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by Wapchrist1(m): 1:38am On Jan 10, 2020
https://m.melbet.ng/en/?bf=5e17378e0b35b_1145625125
Best betting site with big odds and 200% bonus once u register via this link
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by DaBullIT(m): 1:45am On Jan 10, 2020
DaBullIT:
let me tell you something i have researched about

Iran dropped that plane to kill one or few important americans

USA used DARPA technology to cause earth quake , yes the technology exists

there are weapons we haven't heard about some of us who spend time on deep web know a few things though

don't be fooled if diseases start ravaging iran

DaBullIT:
the crash and the earthquake is not a coincidence
emp and darpa

As suggested 2-3 days ago

It wasn't a mistake, Iran shot that jet

Some idiots still argued with me

That earthquake was Trump's doing, the technology really does exist and that's the third time USA is using it during a dispute
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by seangy4konji: 1:48am On Jan 10, 2020
Both USA and Iran has the blood and lives of those innocent citizens of different cou tries on their hands.

USA started the provocation and when its war the blood of the unknown or unwillingly would be shed.

Don't be caught in the cross fire. Everybody is a potential threat and kill first before asking questions. Survival of the fittest.

He who survives can only tell the tale..

USA started it and are the catalyst

1 Like

Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by DaBullIT(m): 1:50am On Jan 10, 2020
Daviddson:
I knew it was Iran. Was thinking they did it intentionally to get back at the US, but that airline is not American.

Canada is now taking it personally, because more than 60 of their citizens were killed in the crash. Let's see how US pushes them to knock Iran... grin

There won't be any pushes or any knocks

CNN has guaranteed that by saying it was a mistake (which it's not)

Worst will be sanctions or payment

DaBullIT:
let me tell you something i have researched about

Iran dropped that plane to kill one or few important americans

USA used DARPA technology to cause earth quake , yes the technology exists

DaBullIT:
the crash and the earthquake is not a coincidence
emp and darpa
Re: Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media by noleflendum: 1:54am On Jan 10, 2020
Chidex50:

Others are commenting on the issue at hand but your tribal bigotry and hateful mind is busy with bitterness against a tribe that doesn't know if you exist or not.Spits!
you are stewpeed where did i mention any tribe in my post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.