Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

If You Have Admissions Problems Try This, It Works For Many Students. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Have Admissions Problems Try This, It Works For Many Students. (332 Views)

JAMB 2024 Results: 5 Reasons Why Many Students Failed And May Fail WAEC Too / How Many Students Can Identify What ASUU Demands Are?? / ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Admissions Problems Try This, It Works For Many Students. by economania(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
It is now available ND admission into marketing, purchasing and diploma in logistics and transport mgt at North campus the polytechnics Ibadan. A stress free and affordable fees of a two years programme.
The certificate can be used in university of Ibadan to pursue B.sc in marketing and consumer studies for those who applied for ND in marketing. Also u can use it in university of nigeria Enugu campus,oou ,Lasu, Unizik and so on.
Also, with our diploma in logistics and transport u can further ur education in lautech ogbomosho but u must be a science students and u can go to Olabisi Onabanjo university,futa and some universities that have transport department.
Finally, the certificates obtained from us can be used to apply into any polytechnics in nigeria for ur HND programme in marketing and purchasing and supply.
For more enquiries call 08024755681 to divulge more necessary information about the programme. If u are not informed u will be deformed. With ur O'level result ur dream will come to pass.
Many of our products are now lecturers in nigeria universities, polytechnics and tutor in many professional centres. Many are chartered marketers, accountants and administrators. Just a short cut to academic success.
Re: If You Have Admissions Problems Try This, It Works For Many Students. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
There is NO B. Sc. Marketing in UI
Re: If You Have Admissions Problems Try This, It Works For Many Students. by economania(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2020
There is NO B. Sc. Marketing in UI. Good, they have it in postgraduate, which I'm quite sure before our students finished their two years programme, UI would have perfected their NUC requirements to flow all the departments that make up of faculty of Economics. I thanked u for your painstakingly reading through the stuff "Gracealone"

(1) (Reply)

Again, FG, ASUU Set For Showdown Over Agf’s Directive On IPPS / S / Please What Is The Best Approach To This Problem? I Need Soluttions..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.