Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State (8676 Views)

Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) / Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Gidelodoi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ayetoro-Itele, a part of Ogun state woke up to the news of catastrophe as a certain Biology School educator was being raped into a coma. The news broke out earlier morning as the man’s acquaintance called the attention of the local police station not far from where the evil act was being committed.

According to an eye bystander, five secondary school girls within the age range of 16-18 walked into the man’s one-room lodgings, they were on mufti, so it was difficult to find out which school they attend ...

Read Full News:
https://www.gd9ja.com.ng/2020/01/just-in-five-female-secondary-students.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Ladylite: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
I do not believe this story. Girls rape a full grown teacher? In Nigeria?

Are you sure it was not the other way around?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by edoairways: 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ladylite:

It is possible even at gun point. Five round per lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by tolugar: 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
Some guys will start submitting applications

They will be like

I can teach photosynthesis

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by EngrMarve(m): 3:42am On Jan 10, 2020
The guy above me has taken one goooof

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by falcon01: 6:53am On Jan 10, 2020
edoairways:

how can the dick get an erection during tension? Doesn't make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Aboks(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2020
edoairways:

experience

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by franklingud(m): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2020
Ladylite:

Bros, two girls of that age can rape you till you die.

It's possible.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by illicit(m): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2020
tolugar:
Some guys will start submitting applications

They will be like

I can teach photosynthesis
I can teach reproduction

1 Like

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by rkayg(m): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2020
Gidelodoi:
Ayetoro-Itele, a part of Ogun state woke up to the news of catastrophe as a certain Biology School educator was being raped into a coma. The news broke out earlier morning as the man’s acquaintance called the attention of the local police station not far from where the evil act was being committed.

According to an eye bystander, five secondary school girls within the age range of 16-18 walked into the man’s one-room lodgings, they were on mufti, so it was difficult to find out which school they attend ...

Read Full News:
https://www.gd9ja.com.ng/2020/01/just-in-five-female-secondary-students.html
In Burnaboy's voice
Nothing wey person never see

1 Like

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Jayess: 7:35am On Jan 10, 2020
People always find it difficult to believe any sexual misconduct by women against men.... You guys are finished! grin

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 10, 2020
As per say na biology teacher, I think it's what the teacher already installed in them when teaching reproduction. Maybe he went too far with his explanations and thus raised the libido of those students.

What do I even know

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Kingluqman(m): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by chemking(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2020
Omoo wetin boniface no go see for coldroom
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by CheerfulGiver: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2020
A dick doesn't stand under duress. this is a boxshit of lies

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by rastaLivity: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2020
Lucky guy

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by mimilogs: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2020
Unbelievable news!!

Start your 2020 business goals with Mimi Logistics, click on my username for details wink
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by edoairways: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2020
falcon01:
how can the dick get an erection during tension? Doesn't make sense.
A guy did open up to me as to what transpired during his days in school because he was a womanizer back then. One day some group of ladies planned a coup, lured him to one of their hostels and then had sex. Initially it was fun but on gun point he was made to sleep with them,five times

1 Like

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by projecttopics2: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2020
Download Complete Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
------------------------------------------
Check my signature below!
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by gift2xl: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2020
Worrie no they carry last for this kind things. Instead na all the girls go inter coma.
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by propynich123: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by babz11(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2020
Ladylite:

But if reverse is the case you won't give it a second thought ladies sha

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by lilybonny(f): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2020
Super story undecided
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by samilly(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2020
This story did not add up
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by falcon01: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2020
edoairways:

A guy did open up to me as to what transpired during his days in school because he was a womanizer back then. One day some group of ladies planned a coup, lured him to one of their hostels and then had sex. Initially it was fun but on gun point he was made to sleep with them,five times
how can a dick get an erection while tension? Believe me if no drugs is involved you get an erection when you are not in the mood.
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by edoairways: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
falcon01:
how can a dick get an erection while tension? Believe me if no drugs is involved you get an erection when you are not in the mood.
For the posted article am not there hence i don't know what transpired however the story I post is true. There are many cases of male rape but the society has made the victim to be silence
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Khd95(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ladylite:

sister calm down oo

some Hot girls wey mean business go rape any guy they want oo

forget that weaker sex poo, 5 to 1, the odd is against any guy..just beg them not to harm u that u will do ur best to satisfy them, even if no few stroke u fit share give them..but say u want use agidi abi u think say u get power,it will end in tears for u grin cheesy

plus, u know say deeq no get shoulder, he no get conscience, he no send u, he no wan know whether u are under stress or pressure, once mouth cover am, forget it grin

1 Like

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Auxigen(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
Khd95:
sister calm down oo

some Hot girls wey mean business go rape any guy they want oo

forget that weaker sex poo, 5 to 1, the odd is against any guy..just beg them not to harm u that u will do ur best to satisfy them, even if no few stroke u fit share give them..but say u want use agidi abi u think say u get power,it will end in tears for u grin cheesy

plus, u know say deeq no get shoulder, he no get conscience, he no send u, he no wan know whether u are under stress or pressure, once mouth cover am, forget it grin

Guy!! grin

1 Like

Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Lavisha(f): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Chaii? The op is worse than lie mohd
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by Mostdetailed(f): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
The only thing I can deduce from this news is that, if the event actually happened, it points the way of a revenge sex. Probably the man had sex with all of the girls on different occasions, they found out, connived and pounced on him, giving it to him HAWT till he passed out. (Warped thinking right?) Just imagine oga had herps or one yama Yama disease.

No justifications though.

By the way, legally, a woman can't rape a man.
Re: Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State by TheEnygma(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Please What is the name of the school ......i want to go and do my I.T. There.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Web Addresses Of Nigerian Higher Institutions Here. / Is Education Important For The Boy Or The Girl. / TRABAJO Yah...school Of Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.