Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) (61602 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Chuks12499(m): 4:32am On Jun 03, 2022
A video of a young female secondary school student ruthlessly beating her male schoolmate during a fight has gone viral after it was shared on social media.

While what led to the brawl between the students is still unclear, the female student is however seen in the video, mercilessly beating her male schoolmate and also landing some heavy blows.

The video has caused quite a number of netizens to react with many saying, the young man will barely have friends after being beaten by the girl.

Watch as you scroll,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoCkx_YvrEc

5 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by God1000(m): 4:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Lol, she's iron lady

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by chatinent: 4:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Akara and puffpuff na mate? You wan come dey compare housemaid strength with lastborn?

498 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by dettolgel: 5:16am On Jun 03, 2022
That year for jss 1 na small girl for my class carry my guy charles knack for ground.

211 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:51am On Jun 03, 2022
WHERE IS THAT BOT CALLED FERNANDEZISBACK?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by PlayerMeji: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2022
How funny is that?

I will love to see how people would react if the roles were reversed

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by jeff1993: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2022
If I were the guys friend ... I go buy the fight comot for the guy hand .... Then deal with the girl wella

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by ogkrakkid(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2022
jeff1993:
If I were the guys friend ... I go buy the fight comot for the guy hand .... Then deal with the girl wella
Aje..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by kuuljay(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2022
Funny how nobody separates when a woman is beating a man but if na reverse this thing for don go viral... anyway that's how I learnt my own lesson never to hit a woman,one ekaete beat shege pack sand full my mouth in primary school

227 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Waterlilly: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2022
flawless victory

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by realstars: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2022
The female folk will have joy on this, and will stupidly save the pixs for their future things, but if it was the boy on the win win, they will go for global protest over it. and Police will fall ontop of the matter too,
But i thank God. the boy have save us from the war and the 'women' have it.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by HilcomTech(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2022
She's way older than him.

she wouldn't have gotten into a fight with him if they were age mates

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by realstars: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2022
HilcomTech:
She's way older than him.

she wouldn't have gotten into a fight with him if they were age mates
yes" that lady should be arrestade for assulting the small boy!

25 Likes

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by TheKrakon: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2022
jeff1993:

No so them them dey do am. Nothing like mind your business for this one. Expecially if na my G.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by alphaconde(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2022
truth be told, women are as strong as men if not stronger

they are limited by the laws we have created from the bible down to our cultures.

personally i de fear them.

i no de follow them argue talkless of fight

u and female collegue go get issue for office, she go go spread leg for oga next thing na u dem go sack.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Angelinastto(f): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Girl power�
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Hezzyluv: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2022
The guy is very lanky. grin

1 Like

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Tufunky: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2022
That boy is a weakling, a rabbit and a victim of the powerful, male or female. He should do his best to work on both his strength, skills and character.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Neimar: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2022
IRON LADY
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by TimmyTen(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Disgrace to men

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by inoki247: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2022
lol he don colet e don go make mouth to wu pass him the WotoWoto come with no mercy nd a public disgrace and display rolling over to the internet....

Buh if na Boy dey beat girl like this I'm sure some mumu boys go don gada hand beat the boy nd say his beating a weaker vessel..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by AmazingELixir: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2022
grin

This girl applied a tactic usually employed by aggressive fighters and it is common amongst females too...the method disorients their opponents leaving them at their mercy.

Agberos use it too...they attack swiftly and continuously demoralising their opponents.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by KillerCrocodile: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Neimar:
IRON LADY

Hmmmmm ........ Na So

But if a man beats a lady he is a Weak man ....

An abusive Husband....

A Woman Beater.... etc etc

Una well done oo...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Corporate2020: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2022
This one weak me
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by Honourable1901(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2022
Future simp

2 Likes

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by bancoleh: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2022
Dis one dey hit gym on a regular, Girls power, some girls baddoo
Video editing tutorial
Text in video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg4OEO2j6qA
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by danibest001: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2022
it's well
Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by paulolee(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2022
chaaai....na so biliki beat me dt year for J.s.s 1 because I write her name among names of noise makers..
she block me for gate beat me eeh n even swell my right eye, my guys wey supposed separate me just de laff me..
I come for revenge the next week and she beat me again swell my left eye...since then I de fear girls called biliki

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) by ShaqFu: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2022
If reverse was the case, I'm sure they will be screaming for the head of the male student.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job / University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer / Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.