Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys (7462 Views)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) / Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys by Jentle244: 2:53am On Jan 10, 2020
Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has finally unveiled the face of her adorable twins.

Funke Akindele had previously received heat on social media for refusing to reveal the faces of her twin babies online. Fans of the actress bashed her for hiding their faces after the long-anticipated wait to welcomed these children.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys by Happinesswithin(f): 3:07am On Jan 10, 2020
Hmmm.Atlast lovely kids

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 10, 2020
She Don show dem for my siblings and I. A TV series on Africa magic. Kini big deal

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys by MVLOX(m): 5:22am On Jan 10, 2020
Fine handsome boys....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys by OKorowanta: 5:37am On Jan 10, 2020
She don tire to hide their face?
Ekpa!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys by femi4: 5:38am On Jan 10, 2020
Finally, we can now move unto US-IRAN palava

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys by Birdeyeview: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
She Don show dem for my siblings and I. A TV series on Africa magic. Kini big deal

Exactly, same program she produced and jjcskills directed..
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys by Lenient001: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2020
I can't believe this as their faces!
All I need to see is their parents holding them as they used to in all those precede photos with their faces emerges.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys by blesskewe(f): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2020
chai I want twins too
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys by blesskewe(f): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2020
chai I want twins too
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys by lilybonny(f): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2020
Cute babies, I love twins but I done wana have one.Their wahala no be here....My nephews are really a handful smiley
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys by Pr0cter: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Why did she finally show their faces??

I think say she dey hide them before.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Twin Boys by Kendumazy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Cute babies

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Maria And Liquorose Nudes And Sextape Leaks!!! / New Pictures Of Actress Destiny Etiko With Ngozi Ezeonu, Racheal Okonkwo And Ors / Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.