Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. (10859 Views)

See The Beautiful Curvy Lady Spotted Hawking Plantain At Lekki-epe Express Road / Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water / Nina Ricchie Hawks Pure Water In Sexy, Tight, Short, Gown (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by Davidwilliam101: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
I wonder what is happening in this country,Smh.
Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by Mattakinz123(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
All you need to know about Canada Immigration.

Canada has been dubbed the most desired place based on her intake of immigrants in the past decade.
No lies! Canada is now immigrants favorite country not just because of her people but because it has one of the most encouraging immigration policies in the world. I felt a big embrace of hospitality whilst finding out about Canada because i realised the government in fact have made it easy for foreigners not just yo stay but to become citizens. Just so you know, the Canadian Government plans to admit over 350,000 immigrants each year and it is possible for you to become one of them!
Well, there are two main paths to Canada. One is to obtain a permanent residence visa and the other way is to come to Canada on a temporary work permit.

Read more here:
https://study2japa.com/forums/topic/a-z-of-canada-immigration/

https://study2japa.com/forums/topic/a-z-of-canada-immigration/
Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by Lucaskid(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
There must be something involved,this is not ordinary.
Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by Mrchukwudi01: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
tydi:
If am to buy from her with her dressed that way thereby putting my johnson to stress the description of the size I need would be expectedly shown by bringing out my already erected Johnson for her sight pleasure. grin

You be bad guy I swear.
Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by MVLOX(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
vanida6:
abeg mention d things nah grin

hehehehehe .... na my mouth you wan take hear say Iran and US dey get beef abi...... lol
Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by Officialakin: 6:42am On Jan 11, 2020
MVLOX:

hehehehehe .... na my mouth you wan take hear say Iran and US dey get beef abi...... lol

You be funny guy I swear

Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by hotmediatv: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by Mrchukwudi01: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Davidwilliam101:

A lot is happening in this country,she one sell market,all na hustle.
Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by mechanics(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
She's not even ashamed?
Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by Officialakin: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
mechanics:
She's not even ashamed?

Shame is not in her dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by mechanics(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Officialakin:

Shame is not in her dictionary.
That's right, it's well with her.
Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by Officialakin: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
mechanics:
That's right, it's well with her.

She will definitely see what she is looking for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by mechanics(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Officialakin:

She will definitely see what she is looking for.
That's right
Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by hotmediatv: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by prettylathey(f): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Davidwilliam101:

A lot is happening my brother
Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Wow my pictured don reach here already?
You people should leave me. I’m just a poor girl hustling to make ends meet.
No mind them. The Gown is very lOnG
Re: Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way. by Davidwilliam101: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

No mind them. The Gown is very lOnG

Lol funny you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sabina Altynbekova, The Volleyball Player That Is Turning Heads All Over. / Socialite Corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Assets In Hot New Photos-must SEE / Why Did Kris Okotie Dump Sola Salako?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.