Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks (112103 Views)

Mercedes Vision AVTR: Car Controlled By Reading Driver's Mind / 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB Officially Unveiled (Photos And Details) / 2020 Mercedes GLS Vs. 2019 BMW X7, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Dracas: 2:11am On Jan 11, 2020
Where dem wan drive this one?
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by DavidChimere01(m): 3:08am On Jan 11, 2020
You see this Benz, this particular Benz, pant cannot buy it.. See machine shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 11, 2020
To those cretins who keep peddling Rubbish like Endtime. what say you?

But what kinda Rubbish car is this?
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by juniorstar(m): 4:01am On Jan 11, 2020
beast
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Dshocker(m): 4:27am On Jan 11, 2020
Just a concept car that can't be driven on roads

1 Like

Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Just a concept car like a picture in my phone nothing more, a master piece to be kept at home.
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by witworth(m): 5:55am On Jan 11, 2020
Awesome!
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Arijude(m): 6:02am On Jan 11, 2020
undecided
tyup:

Lol

ask Enugu people fest grin grin
those people don't ass lick fulanis
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by DanEmakoji(m): 6:24am On Jan 11, 2020
CR7, the G.O.A.T will soon buy it
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by iamme1234(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2020
Kendumazy:
Mheen! It's not bad if man have this one in his garage as one of his toys. Oluwa bless Man hustle!

My guy if Oluwa bless your hustle to buy this
Then it’s a problem
Because efcc will be visiting you every minutes
Better pray for something lower instead of this lovely beast
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by miniziter(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2020
Ayt27:
If you won 20 million naira and your ex needed money for surgery to, anyways to cut the long story short, what color of Benz are you buying?
None of my ex is bad to me. I mean I don't wish any of them bad. Things did just work out well.
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by miniziter(m): 6:34am On Jan 11, 2020
iamme1234:

My guy if Oluwa bless your hustle to buy this
Then it’s a problem
Because efcc will be visiting you every minutes
Better pray for something lower instead of this lovely beast

Is good to have faith o. But help me ask him if he already has just common car. Nigerian always want to start from UP.
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by iamme1234(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2020
miniziter:

Is good to have faith o. But help me ask him if he already has just common car.

That’s the issue bro am not sure he has a bicycle self
As for me I don’t pray for this huge blessings
If God can build a cool small house for me that can contain me and my wife and kids
And give me an Highlander or Camry 2011.
Then I will be forever grateful
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by miniziter(m): 6:39am On Jan 11, 2020
iamme1234:

That’s the issue bro am not sure he has a bicycle self
As for me I don’t pray for this huge blessings
If God can build a cool small house for me that can contain me and my wife and kids
And give me an Highlander or Camry 2011.
Then I will be forever grateful
Yes o. By then, you can even aspire to get a higher one if God wants.
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by iamme1234(m): 6:42am On Jan 11, 2020
miniziter:

Yes o. By then, you can even aspire to get a higher one if God wants.

Thank you boss you know the real story of life than that almajiri guy aspiring what he can never get in his life

A bottle of trophy for you

1 Like

Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by luluosas(m): 7:01am On Jan 11, 2020
Go buy na and come and drive for naija wonderful roads
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Koladepounds: 8:22am On Jan 11, 2020
This is not a car it’s a creature
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by themanderon: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2020
This is supercar Blondie. I follow her on YouTube. That car is actually a concept. I have seen the one for BMW and I think that one is better than this Mercedes version.
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Bobolaola: 9:22am On Jan 11, 2020
God bless with money oo
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by skedy1(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2020
Premium
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Nvc078: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2020
Neoteny:

Why do you people make stupid comments?
we target stupid quotes from people like you
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by MrGerald(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2020
conductor250:
This nansense is a concept not a real thing but you have to know that Benzedes shitbox admirers are 17-year-old kids who don't even know how a drivers' license looks like you see them with aww! and wow! everywhere.

Kids.
You're the kid here because Mercedes has always been the first
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Psoul(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2020
AbjMotorPalace:
What did I just see, this is a bad beast!

Photos didn't do justice to this machine, my mouth was wide open when I was watching this video shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LksDw8qXXn8

I was crying when I was watching the clip. This beast can move sideways. I mean SIDEWAYS just like a crab can do. This is crazy.
Place ur palm on that device, it will scan the whole of ur system, read ur heartbeat and recognize who is sitting on that control seat(u can call it the driver's seat)
No steering wheel.
The light on the tyres are synonymous to the flying jelly in the movie Avarter
The tiny tiny beast at the back serve as the trafficator indicator, brake light and on the move indicator.

This is not a car, it's a creature.
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Neoteny(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2020
Nvc078:

we target stupid quotes from people like you

Because you're irredeemably stupid?
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Nvc078: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Neoteny:

Because you're irredeemably stupid?
and since you have high attraction for stupid people,that makes you hyper stupid
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Neoteny(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2020
Nvc078:

and since you have high attraction for stupid people,that makes you hyper stupid

Thank you for confirming your stupidity, though there was never any doubt.
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by IamProdigy: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=AbjMotorPalace post=85667187]What did I just see, this is a bad beast!

This is super Maaad
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Nvc078: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2020
Neoteny:

Thank you for confirming your stupidity, though there was never any doubt.
yet the attraction between us keeps waxing stronger...world of two stupid people
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Neoteny(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2020
Nvc078:

yet the attraction between us keeps waxing stronger...world of two stupid people

As long as you admit you're incomprehensibly stupid, my day is done.

Most stupid people don't know they're stupid unless told. So I'm telling you that you're utterly and irredeemably stupid.
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Nvc078: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Neoteny:

As long as you admit you're incomprehensibly stupid, my day is done.

Most stupid people don't know they're stupid unless told. So I'm telling you that you're utterly and irredeemably stupid.

yet the attraction between these stupid people is growing.....one admits that he is stupid,the other is still ignorant of his hyper stupidity,i wish i can help him
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Neoteny(m): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nvc078:

yet the attraction between these stupid people is growing.....one admits that he is stupid,the other is still ignorant of his hyper stupidity,i wish i can help him

Thank you, my job here is done.
Re: 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks by Nvc078: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Neoteny:

Thank you, my job here is done.
Yet your stupidity is multiplying geometrically

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benefits Of Using Coolants Versus Water In Car Radiators. / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / Let's Talk About Automatic Transmission Fluid (gear Oil)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.