Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process (6069 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process by rusky(m): 12:00am On May 29, 2007
MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,

AS A SENIOR STAFF OF A BRANCH OF OCEANIC BANK, I WANT TO APPEAL, PLEASE DO NOT WAIT FOR AN ADVERT ON THE PAPERS FOR OCEANIC BANK RECRUITMENT. JUST GO TO THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT AND ASK TO SUBMIT YOUR CV. THE BANK IS ON THE VERGE OF OPENING NEW BRANCHES NATIONWIDE.

TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY. ITS YOURS. 100%.

YOU CAN CALL ME ON 08037157678 FOR INQUIRIES.

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS.
Re: Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process by wole20akin: 12:17pm On May 29, 2007
hey rusky thanks alot for the information but what is he address of the HQ.by the way i filled the online form early february and since then i havnt heard anything, do you think i should still fill the form again, ma numba is 08068880079, and e-mail wole20akin@yahoo.com.my cabndidate ID is128370.hope to hear from you
Re: Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process by debore(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2007
Please I have once filled the online form but was not called can I have your email, so that I can send down my cv to it or tell us the particular branch to send it to. I had 2.1
Re: Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process by rosquare(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2007
rusky, thanks for that info. i wrote the test precisely on
9th of sept 2006. i called the human resource and i was told that i was
successful, but untill now, i av not been called for
an interview.i wrote the test in kaduna.
my name is onokpite richmond and my phone number
is 08054449077, 08033232892. my email is richendo2002@yahoo.com
plssssssssss could you help me check wat is causing the delay,
or is it the usual tradition. thanks
Re: Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process by olivegirl(f): 6:05pm On May 29, 2007
hi
pls am delighted to read this your text. i ve written the text at asaba last 2 weeks but de result is not out .pls can summit my cv in any other branch again
Re: Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process by adexalpha(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2007
Thanks for your information.I just want to know if i can send it to any outlet around.
adex_alpha@yahoo.com
Re: Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process by Saniu2(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]

hi, i'm please with your contribution, I'm an engineer, can still apply?
Re: Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process by kennamas: 8:36pm On May 29, 2007
hi, rusky
thanks for the advice, i applied online since january this year, i hv bin waiting endlessly, whats the addy of the hq? pls my no. is 08055145860.
Re: Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process by Saniu2(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2007
Hey, I appreciate your contribution at all time,

But try as much as possible to post that of Engineering field.

Wish u all the best[/img[/color]
Re: Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process by rusky(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2007
guys,

since most of you have applied online and nothing happened. i suggested you go to the HR dept and submit hard copy. i was referring to those that stay in lagos. also when you go, try to meet someone in human resources who will collect your CV. when you get one, make sure you collect his or her number and stay in touch.

if you are not in lagos and you try to submit thru the branches, they may ask you to submit online.

if you submitted online this year, then you still have to wait, you may be called. also bear in mind that not everyone that submitted CV will be called for test. IT IS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DO SO!!!! there will be certain criteria that will be used to invite people for test.

i know that one of them is age. dont know the rest.

i suggest you keep calling the HR office every two weeks to find out how far. if you dont know how to get to the HR OFFICE PHONE, call 01-2705010-19 and ask to be transferred to HR DEPT.

the head office is at ozumba mbadiwe V.I . there are 2 facing each other on opposite sides of the road. go to the smaller one. that is where HR is.

PLEASE DONT GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBERS OR EMAIL. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU EXCEPT PASS ON THESE TIPS AND INFO. I HAVE GIVEN YOU MY NUMBER, PLS CALL ONLY.

TIPS:

1. TRY TO GET THE NAME OF ONE PERSON THAT WORKS IN HR AND MENTION IT WHEN YOU GET TO THE SECURITY DESK SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE STOPPED AT THE GATE. ASK STAFF YOU MEET OUTSIDE INDIRECTLY. BE SUBTLE. IF POSSIBLE ASK THE JUNIOR STAFF.

2. APPEAL TO THE EMOTIONS OF THE HR PERSON ON YOUR PLIGHT BEFORE ASKING TO SUBMIT YOUR CV. WHEN YOU DO, GET HIS NUMBER OR COMPLIMENTARY CARD AND KEEP IN TOUCH.
Re: Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process by adventurer(m): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2007
please what is the age limit.thanks
Re: Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process by eziuche(f): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2007
[email][/email]thanks Rusky,u re a Great guy,
Re: Oceanic Bank Recruitment Process by Doovy: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2007
The site of Oceanic bank has refused to open since yesterday.what do i do?

(1) (Reply)

Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)? / My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited / Viisaus Technology Limited Latest Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.