Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour (81073 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by unbitchable(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
[s]You are 100percent wrong. Vict*orian is totally correct, I never knew much about the couple, but from the few comments I am able to read, the husband is to be blamed. The husband was a dream killer, he successfully killed her dreams and murdered her acting career. He frustrated her in the marriage and tried to turn her into someone else, his family must have also made life miserable for her, how can a mother inlaw be unnecessarily involved in her son's marital affairs? Maybe the son is a mummys boy, even at that age. Since he killed her dreams and career, then he should have been man enough to provide all her needs. He definitely was cheating, is he not a Nigerian man? So we should stop blaming the lady if she has found happiness with another man. I can recall she used to be a very talented actress, she is in the category of Victoria Inyama, Regina Askia, etc. I am a Christian, but I do not believe in men oppressing women in the name of marriage, so next time, don't make the mistake of thinking I can agree with you.[/s] tongue
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Josh44s(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
Olumide is not at loss, he can still marry a hotter, younger chick if he so wishes....as for Dakore, it was expected long time ago, in fact she tried lol

Meanwhile, Goodluck empowered and enriched so many Yorubas but because of their sworn hatred for Igbos and Igbo progress, they allowed Tinubu to mislead them just because Goodluck refused to make Wale Tinubu Petroleum Minister to enable Tinubu allocate free oil blocks to himself and family members like he is allocating lands to himself in Lagos.

Now look at how the former Yoruba billionaires are crumbling like packs of a joker card, from Olumide's billionaire father to GLO Adenuga to Kola Aluko and so many others I cannot list here.

What goes around comes around, you say you will continue to fight and betray your closest brothers from the east in order to serve your known enemy from the north, e concern me, 2023 will teach una more lesson about Nigeria undecided

3 crate of imported Heineken Beer directly from Amsterdam for you bro. You nailed it. Very useless set of people we have in this country and the major cause of how this country is today
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by safarigirl(f): 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
unbitchable:

A disclaimer against what ? your own opinion?
go back to school and stop crawling around.. dumb much.

K
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by poseidon12: 12:34am On Jan 11, 2020
kunleweb:
Modern Nigerian woman and her inability to stay put in a marriage. Tueh

So you have automatically decided that the woman is to blame for the split?

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by ityP(m): 1:10am On Jan 11, 2020
safarigirl:

He is not his parents. Anyone who depends on others for their financial needs will always be at thee mercy of their benefactor. At some point in life, everyone will have to fend for themselves.

Even Prince Harry has gotten the drift, but this old man decided to sit down and do nothing, sacrificing his sense of self. Who is Olumide Akande without Harry Akande? Can he answer that? Dakota made a gaffe, she had a career and settled for a man with none, that is subject to his parent's whims and caprices. Such people are not prime marriage material.

Leave long turanci. His parents money na him own. Las las, when they are no more, he inherits every Goddamn thing. Dakore knew about this, na why she marry am. If my papa be billionaire, i can never poor in this life

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Godsonkemz(m): 2:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Marriage built on anything other than love, crashes when the storms of marriage hit. Marrying a female celeb is calling for high bp because a good number of our female celebs are corporate prostitutes driven by sex and money. That's why these unions don't last.
For better for worse slogan is not for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by sharone21(f): 2:48am On Jan 11, 2020
Dakore, gold digger ke? Her dad too wasn't poor or average....she attended Corona school....I pray this lovely couple work out their marriage and avoid external family pressures even when he is the only son.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by amuwo1980: 5:25am On Jan 11, 2020
izospindle:

All na formatt brother

Complete format
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Thunderblasts(m): 5:45am On Jan 11, 2020
The most annoying part be say if you check this stupid actress family background, them no go hold shishi....
Pls if you are rich, marry the rich.
Leave out any poor background lady be it an actresses or waitress.
Just be sure the lady is cool headed and humble.
Just imagine o..
Done with child bearing even without a male child?
Such words will easily make me evict you in my life early as possible
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Thunderblasts(m): 6:01am On Jan 11, 2020
sharone21:
Dakore, gold digger ke? Her dad too wasn't poor or average....she attended Corona school....I pray this lovely couple work out their marriage and avoid external family pressures even when he is the only son.
Averagly rich..
What you don't know is that most girls from average rich homes Sabi gold digging more than the poor.
Besides choosing acting as a profession shows you she ain't cool-headed
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2020
victorian:

What do u expect from a billionaire family, who wants to look good in the eyes of the public!
And it's not like she comes from a wealthy aristocratic home anyways.
They will always say, what will make them look good in the eyes of people.
This Akande family live in the eyes of the public. Everything they do, must align with what's acceptable in their circle of clicks and in the eyes of the public.
They are like the royal family of England. Too many rules and regulationsto abide to, as a wife.

If a wife coming in, is not used to such rules and regulations in her own quaters, she will eventually Run and leave the husband, not even divorce sef! Because they won't grant her one

Money is not the issue here.

The Akande are not broke!

Her lifestyle was simply over controlled and that's where cracks will form and start growing until everything collapse.

And luck was not on her side when she didn't give them a boy. More reason to frustrate her life. I read the article, and it was just screaming "tarnish her image. "

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Thunderblasts(m): 6:09am On Jan 11, 2020
poseidon12:

So you have automatically decided that the woman is to blame for the split?
She is
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Thunderblasts(m): 6:11am On Jan 11, 2020
franchasng:
Olumide is not at loss, he can still marry a hotter, younger chick if he so wishes....as for Dakore, it was expected long time ago, in fact she tried lol

Meanwhile, Goodluck empowered and enriched so many Yorubas but because of their sworn hatred for Igbos and Igbo progress, they allowed Tinubu to mislead them just because Goodluck refused to make Wale Tinubu Petroleum Minister to enable Tinubu allocate free oil blocks to himself and family members like he is allocating lands to himself in Lagos.

Now look at how the former Yoruba billionaires are crumbling like packs of a joker card, from Olumide's billionaire father to GLO Adenuga to Kola Aluko and so many others I cannot list here.

What goes around comes around, you say you will continue to fight and betray your closest brothers from the east in order to serve your known enemy from the north, e concern me, 2023 will teach una more lesson about Nigeria undecided
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by VirtIQ: 6:24am On Jan 11, 2020
Nigerian ladies both single and married are proud hopeless gold diggers. Bastard woman.if i were the hubby,i will take every damn thing i got for her. I mean everything. I would kill her career too. Suicide would be her only option out.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 11, 2020
wristbangle:

You have a point. It's good to have holistic view about an issue before judging. I think I will agree to an extent because her career went oblivion when she married. Omotola is married and that never stopped her acting career, though she selects the unromantic acting scenes which shows respect for her spouse.

And even Mercy Johnson and Funke Akindele
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2020
victorian:

Lol you are very funny.

I'm not dada o
pls go for only 1 date with him so he wld let us hear word. Lol, u will find what u are looking for this year babe.. Amen
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 11, 2020
DMerciful:
But why did she accept to marry into the family? To change their lifestyle or isolate their son?

Because he begged and begged like men in love do and she accepted like the natural woman she is

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by NoToPile: 6:42am On Jan 11, 2020
Na wa ooo, this was one couple I respect a lot.

Anyway, I sha know the Akandes are not broke.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Kizzygentle: 7:18am On Jan 11, 2020
Amberon:
Nice description of your mother.
See why u are an illiterate. I said actresses and not women. Guilty conscience coz its exactly what u are.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Appvalley: 7:27am On Jan 11, 2020
[You are not serious.quote author=franchasng post=85683749]Olumide is not at loss, he can still marry a hotter, younger chick if he so wishes....as for Dakore, it was expected long time ago, in fact she tried lol

What goes around comes around, you say you will continue to fight and betray your closest brothers from the east in order to serve your known enemy from the north, e concern me, 2023 will teach una more lesson about Nigeria undecided[/quote]
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2020
victorian:
I'm not surprised.
I was expecting it anyways

I'm surprised they lasted this long!

.when a carefree woman is overly controlled in an aristocrat marriage, just to please everyone in the marriage especially the parents of the man. Just give her some few years, all hell will let loose if the parents of the guy, do not wear off their hold in the son's marriage.

Red flag I saw : She cut off her dada, that one alone ehn? It's finished in that marriage. Even though she agreed to cut it off. One huge part of her died already on that spot but the husband will not know the damage he has done to her inner being, just to please family and make her look the ideal wife in the eyes of the public.

Then making her a full time housewife? When she's a busy bee? So someonelse will not snatch her from him? I laugh in Chinese!

So tell me, Was she not snatched in the end? She couldn't even wait to be divorced properly before dating another guy, whom I believe will be a free spirited guy.

Guys what you fear most in marriage and try everything possible to make sure it doesnt happen, will eventually happen. It's life. Don't allow your fears over take the running of your once loving and smooth relationship before u guys get married.

All I see here is a free spirited woman who has set herself free from bondage called marriage. She thought she will be free like when she was single. She didn't know she will tied to all sorts of rules and regulations by the family. What a shock for her!

She's not going back to that family again she's gone for good.

Everything is not all about money.

Was she born with dada? I don't think so, seems artificial. She didn't xut it immediately, Google her pictures, she used it for years and when she cut It, she said she wanted to change look and even notified her fans before she did it.
Did the Akandes use clippers on her or she went to saloon herself?

The family NEVER loved ANYTHING about her, from profession to tribe to lifestyle and they rejected her. She is the one shaping herself to be accepted cos she is a gold digger.
She agreed to shape herself and forcing the union, the family NEVER wanted it.
The white wedding was held on a Sunday afternoon, which kain one be dat?
He is not the only man on Earth, so why forcing herself on him.
They didn't want an actress for they are prostitutes, she agreed to leave so as to be accepted. Are they taking the promiscuity from her? No!
Was he not helping her to get some multimillion contract then? I remembered a foreign Amstel Malta advert.
A log of wood in the Atlantic Ocean for 1000 years, can never be a crocodile!

5 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2020
edoairways:

But you said celebrity marriages don't last. Did Chioma Akpotha or Omoni Oboli had issues?

Most celebrities marriages don't last not all.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by nextdoor84(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2020
victorian:

The reasons are not baseless o.

Yes alot of ladies will pray to be in her shoes but not every lady would want to be in her shoes.
For example : all through last year, suitors were coming but they all. Wanted me to close down my company and be a full time house wife.

Why? They were scared men will keep wooing me even after marriage and it's best to lock me up and not work. Just eat, fucvk, drink and breed babies.

Sighs
I was virtually crying to one old man who's my friend at my office building. I told him why are men like this?

Why should I close up what makes me happy, give me joy and keeps my brain working. And Just stay at home and be watching telemundo day in day out! But why are men this selfish!
Why must I shut down this part of my life, just because I want to marry! sad

It's not fair! I rather remain single ,keep running my company, meet people everyday than marry and just seat at home and keep getting fatter everyday with kids running around. Why cant I have both!

Guess what the old man said?

A wise man once told me;
Go for the money and not for the body!
When the time comes, you would meet someone who will take you for who you are!

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by DanielGb(m): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2020
Once a woman start misbehaving and stop caring about you, she treated you like an option.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by etrange: 8:22am On Jan 11, 2020
kunleweb:
Modern Nigerian woman and her inability to stay put in a marriage. Tueh

Women have suffered. You don't care to know what really transpired, who did what or what she might have suffered in there. Your first action is to attack the woman. Your type will still ask "why didn't she leave" if something terrible had happened to her in that marriage.

Y'all have thrown your consciences away in the name of toxic masculinity.

Tufia!

5 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2020
etrange:

Women have suffered. You don't care to know what really transpired, who did what or what she might have suffered in there. Your first action is to attack the woman. Your type will still ask "why didn't she leave" if something terrible had happened to her in that marriage.

Y'all have thrown your consciences away in the name of toxic masculinity.

Tufia!

Look at this foool trying to sound intelligent and paint me in bad light. Marriage belongs more to a woman foool. And the home and marriage heavily lies more upon the woman than on a man. Oote. You better work on the lens through which you view people.. If a marriage fails its over 80% a woman's decision and desire. Oode.you better have sense. You're stupeed enough not to read many passages on men being advised on women to and not to marry abi. Why is this of not the deeper understanding that a marriage and family nurturing heavily belongs to a. Woman. You full. Na me you wan use take shine abi. Oode. You low life clout chaser. Don't ever mentioning me in your entire existence here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by edoairways: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2020
BiggyB242:

Most celebrities marriages don't last not all.
Yeah
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by etrange: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2020
kunleweb:

Look at this foool trying to sound intelligent and paint me in bad light. Marriage belongs more to a woman foool. And the home and marriage heavily lies more upon the woman than on a man. Oote. You better work on the lens through which you view people.. If a marriage fails its over 80% a woman's decision and desire. Oode.you better have sense. You're stupeed enough not to read many passages on men being advised on women to and not to marry abi. Why is this of not the deeper understanding that a marriage and family nurturing heavily belongs to a. Woman. You full. Na me you wan use take shine abi. Oode. You low life clout chaser. Don't ever mentioning me in your entire existence here

Lol... wow! Didn't know people could be this brainless and uncouth. This one too counts as "man"? grin grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by poik(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2020
victorian:

The reasons are not baseless o.

Yes alot of ladies will pray to be in her shoes but not every lady would want to be in her shoes.
For example : all through last year, suitors were coming but they all. Wanted me to close down my company and be a full time house wife.

Why? They were scared men will keep wooing me even after marriage and it's best to lock me up and not work. Just eat, fucvk, drink and breed babies.

Sighs
I was virtually crying to one old man who's my friend at my office building. I told him why are men like this?

Why should I close up what makes me happy, give me joy and keeps my brain working. And Just stay at home and be watching telemundo day in day out! But why are men this selfish!
Why must I shut down this part of my life, just because I want to marry! sad

It's not fair! I rather remain single ,keep running my company, meet people everyday than marry and just seat at home and keep getting fatter everyday with kids running around. Why cant I have both!

Guess what the old man said?

Nine times out of ten, if someone looks at you, loves you and thinks you will cheat, and brings up some of these conditions, its not a baseless assumption. There is something he is seeing.

Not to talk of throughout last year...meaning its up to three or four people or even more!

Its one of two choices. Run your company and remain single, then scratch the itch by illegal means, or do a holistic assessment of yourself and your character and your tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by DMerciful(m): 8:52am On Jan 11, 2020
Where you there? Besides it's not enough reason to accept if you're gonna walk away at the long run!
Nooil:

Because he begged and begged like men in love so and she accepted like the natural woman she is

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] / 19-Year-Old Wizkid Impersonator, Ifeoma Nelly Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.