Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour (81070 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Reussite: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
I guess it's safe to say the marriage crisis she had in the series 'Castle & Castle' befell her in real life scenario.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by DMerciful(m): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Not any man. Dont generalize helplessly! She isnt that fine!
We4all:

Say what! I can't believe they are no more together. Truly, love doesn't sustain a union cos I can bet my life that in the beginning, they were so in love.

Dakore is pretty, charming, charismatic, and I'm not surprised that Olumide fell helplessly in love with her. Any man would. I used to think that he loved her more than she did, judging by the way he used to stare at her while in public together. It was like, he couldn't get enough of her.

Unfortunately, things had to go south, and I wish both of them the very best that life can offer. I'm just so sad to know that they have parted ways.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by PHijo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
We are done with them.

Funke Akindele's marriage is next

What kind of nonsense talk is that?

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
DMerciful:
Not any man. Dont generalize helplessly! She isnt that fine!

What a wicked slap. Truly she isn't that fine. If only we men would quit being starry eyed we would see these leeches as they truly are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by DMerciful(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
She is likely to start dating from one guy to another from now on cos most men will confirm she cannot stay one place. The Olumide eyes don clear, next time he will listen to his parents and marry a calm woman
victorian:
I'm not surprised.
I was expecting it anyways

I'm surprised they lasted this long!

.when a carefree woman is overly controlled in an aristocrat marriage, just to please everyone in the marriage especially the parents of the man. Just give her some few years, all hell will let loose if the parents of the guy, do not wear off their hold in the son's marriage.

Red flag I saw : She cut off her dada, that one alone ehn? It's finished in that marriage. Even though she agreed to cut it off. One huge part of her died already on that spot but the husband will not know the damage he has done to her inner being, just to please family and make her look the ideal wife in the eyes of the public.

Then making her a full time housewife? When she's a busy bee? So someonelse will not snatch her from him? I laugh in Chinese!

So tell me, Was she not snatched in the end? She couldn't even wait to be divorced properly before dating another guy, whom I believe will be a free spirited guy.

Guys what you fear most in marriage and try everything possible to make sure it doesnt happen, will eventually happen. It's life. Don't allow your fears over take the running of your once loving and smooth relationship before u guys get married.

All I see here is a free spirited woman who has set herself free from bondage called marriage. She thought she will be free like when she was single. She didn't know she will tied to all sorts of rules and regulations by the family. What a shock for her!

She's not going back to that family again she's gone for good.

Everything is not all about money.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by PerseDew(f): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

You asked a question, the same question my late dad asked me when late Princess Diana of England had an accident with her lover in the same car, they were driving in. And at that moment she was about leaving everything behind, her marriage, her sons and her husband the Prince Charles. But because the family of Charles could not bear the shame, people knew the accident who took Princess Diana life with her lover was masterminded. So I told my dad but why did she want a divorce from Prince Charles, they are very powerful family in England and so rich with lots of rules.

My dad said if u were in her shoes and brought up in a low class family, I will behave like her too.

He said but because I Was brought up differently with certain rules and regulations. I know I have to behave at all times. I know I can't go partying anyhow, I know I can't dress anyhow, I know I have to watch my every move publicly because I know the family I come from. I know i have to understand my husband cannot be at home everytime playing love, because he has so many commitments out there to keep the family running. I know I can't just walk away from my marriage just like that. I know I have to consider the kids and what people will say. I know I have to support my husband through thick and thin. Etc. The list is endless

So if were married to Akande. I will stay.

I don't have dreadlocks

I don't party

I don't club.

I like social club, I can attend once in a while.

I don't want to be an actress

I don't like the limelight.

I'm a very private and shy person even though I appear different online.

I believe in family and I believe in increasing the wealth and stability of the family.

I'm not a lady who will get worked up if u don't call me everyday. It's not a must you do.

Im more into expansion of the family's wealth, character and strength, than calling me to say love words everyday. I don't have time for frivolities.

So for someone like me, I will be working by the side in my fashion biz and yes still stay married to him.

Diana was from an aristocratic family with connections to the RF and was well brought up.

Her problem with charles was not because of his commitments to keep the house running but because of his commitment to cheating with Camilia.

You might not know it but you made it look like Diana was a person without an aristocratic upbringing that decided to rebel just because her husband was truly commited to work in order to sustain the family.

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by victorian(f): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
wristbangle:

You have a point. It's good to have holistic view about an issue before judging. I think I will agree to an extent because her career went oblivion when she married. Omotola is married and that never stopped her acting career, though she selects the unromantic acting scenes which shows respect for her spouse.

That's it! That's why omotola is still married til today

Trust and Free a wife for God sake!

Don't take what she holds dear because one is married to her.

Just give her a benefit of doubt. She will behave and be eternally happy and grateful with the husband.

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by DMerciful(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
But why did she accept to marry into the family? To change their lifestyle or isolate their son?
victorian:

What do u expect from a billionaire family, who wants to look good in the eyes of the public!
And it's not like she comes from a wealthy aristocratic home anyways.
They will always say, what will make them look good in the eyes of people.
This Akande family live in the eyes of the public. Everything they do, must align with what's acceptable in their circle of clicks and in the eyes of the public.
They are like the royal family of England. Too many rules and regulationsto abide to, as a wife.

If a wife coming in, is not used to such rules and regulations in her own quaters, she will eventually Run and leave the husband, not even divorce sef! Because they won't grant her one

Money is not the issue here.

The Akande are not broke!

Her lifestyle was simply over controlled and that's where cracks will form and start growing until everything collapse.

8 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Enemyofpeace: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
Money finish, eye clear, pusssssssy close, marriage crash. Na money most Nigerian girls dey marry these days

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
DMerciful:
But why did she accept to marry into the family? To change their lifestyle or isolate their son?

Help me ask her again o

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by richPHAROAH: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Omihanifa:
Yoruba people will say IGI DA EYE FO
Which can be also be interpreted as ( as RABA don dey finish bird take off from tree ) undecided

Irony of life cry
i dey tell u. never turn an olosho to a wife

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Gerrard59(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

Na you sabi with write up.

Anyways I know what happens in marriages from the very rich to the poor. Especially when a very rich guy from a high class family marries from a free spirited girl from a low class family.

Trust me I know the end result.

I'm from a royal home and I have mixed with both the high and low. It's just too clear to see and understand if uv mixed with both class of families

Someone who went to Corona and schooled in the US is from a poor home?

Inside life.

8 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by ityP(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

Na you sabi with write up.

Anyways I know what happens in marriages from the very rich to the poor. Especially when a very rich guy from a high class family marries from a free spirited girl from a low class family.

Trust me I know the end result.

I'm from a royal home and I have mixed with both the high and low. It's just too clear to see and understand if uv mixed with both class of families

No wonder i was suspecting you're my wife to be. Abeg, i may not be from a royal home, but i promise to make you the happiest woman ever. Forget dakore and olumide. It won't happen in our case. We will last forever

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by omlueh(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
I never said you made mention of such, neither did I made mention of Dakore been abused in her marriage, what I simply meant was that she's in the better position to know what she is seriously passing through.
kunleweb:

Show me where I implied staying in an abusive marriage. Also show us where Dakore was/is Abused.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by ityP(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
They said we will not rule Nigeria, if so, we will make Nigeria miserable for them until they turn a new leaf or accept our terms.

Its Igbo Presidency or Yorubas will smell the heat, I don't care how they want to do it, but its either they allow an Igbo rule or allow Igbos to secede peacefully, time of reckoning is drawing closer, wait and see

Leave this Igbo presidency thing. Both yorubas and igbos be novice for politics. Hausa go run for 2023 again or dem go give one mumu Yoruba man wey dem go kill in one year time. E no hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by DMerciful(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Because you're waiting for moneybags. You have a company, why not settle with a guy that's isnt that rich but driven?
victorian:

The reasons are not baseless o.

Yes alot of ladies will pray to be in her shoes but not every lady would want to be in her shoes.
For example : all through last year, suitors were coming but they all. Wanted me to close down my company and be a full time house wife.

Why? They were scared men will keep wooing me even after marriage and it's best to lock me up and not work. Just eat, fucvk, drink and breed babies.

Sighs
I was virtually crying to one old man who's my friend at my office building. I told him why are men like this?

Why should I close up what makes me happy, give me joy and keeps my brain working. And Just stay at home and be watching telemundo day in day out! But why are men this selfish!
Why must I shut down this part of my life, just because I want to marry! sad

It's not fair! I rather remain single ,keep running my company, meet people everyday than marry and just seat at home and keep getting fatter everyday with kids running around. Why cant I have both!

Guess what the old man said?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
I nor read the story but I bet the guy is cheating, just look at his face

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by ityP(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

Cutting off dada, is not trimming of hair.

Do u know how it feels to cut off that thing? Especially when the person is not ready for it? But has to do it, all to look reserved and corporate in the eyes of the public. She's more like a gypsy kind of lady before her wedding to Akande .

Immediately after wedding , she assumed a different personality .

But Just let her be herself with the hair thing, it won't harm anyone in the marriage. Don't stop her from working. It won't kill anyone in the marriage.

My wife-to-be, no vex o. But did Dakore tell you she was pressured to cut her dada? I'm just curious
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by ityP(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
kunleweb:

She's a bad example. I'm only surprised it lasted this long. The entire Akande family saw it and her high handedness. But the dude just refused to listen. This is what happens when a guy loads up on jazzed totomycin. Their sense of reasoning gets blocked

Cc Philip0906

It's jaruma juju. It has finally worn off.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by omlueh(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Then why must that useless old witch kill her together with her fiance and there driver. Useless Royal Family of England.
PerseDew:

Diana was from an aristocratic family with connections to the RF and was well brought up.

Her problem with charles was not because of his commitments to keep the house running but because of his commitment to cheating with Camilia.

You might not know it but you made it look like Diana was a person without an aristocratic upbringing that decided to rebel just because her husband was truly commited to work in order to sustain the family.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
DMerciful:
Because you're waiting for moneybags. You have a company, why not settle with a guy that's isnt that rich but driven?

O boy. You get bad mouth/point. Chineke cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by bonnyhope: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
Goodluck made so many Yorubas rich and some richer than they were yet they hate him.

Go and ask Femi Otedola, Harry Akande, Mike Adenuga, Kola Aluko, and so many others. Now look at them now, most of them are gradually going down while Dangote, BuA and co are getting richer because of their brothers that have been occupying the federal seat of power for years.

When I speak, listen and learn, I am not your ordinary Nairalander, so don't argue with me okay

You are not an ordinary nairalander

Then who are you

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
ityP:

It's jaruma juju. It has finally worn off.

Hahahahaha
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Agbonkamen oya o. Tuck mouth for the tori
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Amberon: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Modern Nigerian men and their inability to keep their wives. Tueh sad undecided
kunleweb:
Modern Nigerian woman and her inability to stay put in a marriage. Tueh

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Amberon:
Modern Nigerian men and their inability to keep their wives. Tueh sad undecided

So wa alright?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by ityP(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

Yes alot of ladies will pray to be in her shoes but not every lady would want to be in her shoes.
For example : all through last year, suitors were coming but they all. Wanted me to close down my company and be a full time house wife.

Why? They were scared men will keep wooing me even after marriage and it's best to lock me up and not work. Just eat, fucvk, drink and breed babies.

Sighs
I was virtually crying to one old man who's my friend at my office building. I told him why are men like this?

Why should I close up what makes me happy, give me joy and keeps my brain working. And Just stay at home and be watching telemundo day in day out! But why are men this selfish!

It's not fair! I rather remain single ,keep running my company, meet people everyday than marry and just seat at home and keep getting fatter everyday with kids running around. Why cant I have both!

Hey God, you see why i say na you God send for me. See eh, i hate house wife sef. You will not be house wife if you gree for me. Any business you wan do, it's fine by me. forget all these selfish men. Even if its dada you want, you will not cut it at all. My mom even like ladies with dada
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Amberon: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nice description of your mother.
Kizzygentle:
All Nigerian actresses and I repeat *ALL* actresses are olosho just looking for men to cash out on. They could even marry u for d money without an atom of love and waiting for u to get broke so they can leave u. I wonder why dis elites will still be so attached to actresses. Abi na jaruma dey do am. Sips my action bitters.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by DMerciful(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Select unromantic scenes? The scene she acted with wale Ojo in Alter Ego nko?
wristbangle:

You have a point. It's good to have holistic view about an issue before judging. I think I will agree to an extent because her career went oblivion when she married. Omotola is married and that never stopped her acting career, though she selects the unromantic acting scenes which shows respect for her spouse.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by awumen: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
kunleweb:

Olamide wey get filing stations here and there. Its just an issue with fame. When one strikes an high one begins to look for the next thing to do. He's struggling with that phase and identity crisis not broke
as in people just assume what they don't know. Am in the oil and gas, plus if I give you the gist of what's running for the Akande's especially Olumide in that sector,you guys won't even mention the word broke. Tinubu is still a fresh billionaire o compare to these old money bags, very old money if you know. Hope if una see Mohammed Babangida take a walk on the road, we will assume IBB is broke, sey?Dakore no who she , The Akande's too sabi who dem b, but lack money isn't the cause of these marital breakdown (speaking with facts)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

Sighs

Did all your suitors run away because they didn't want you to work?. Not all men are like that o. For example I don't mind my babe working. Infact I prefer she works grin

I can hook you up with a guy that doesn't mind a working lady. A good guy. Very good soul. If you're interested.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Amberon: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Both parties are at a loss contrary to your opinion. You think a younger ,
hotter woman will love him? Lmao. She will only be there for his money and leave again and the cycle continues. Moreover, will he get 11 years of his life back?
franchasng:
Olumide is not at loss, he can still marry a hotter, younger chick if he so wishes....as for Dakore, it was expected long time ago, in fact she tried lol

Meanwhile, Goodluck empowered and enriched so many Yorubas but because of their sworn hatred for Igbos and Igbo progress, they allowed Tinubu to mislead them just because Goodluck refused to make Wale Tinubu Petroleum Minister to enable Tinubu allocate free oil blocks to himself and family members like he is allocating lands to himself in Lagos.

Now look at how the former Yoruba billionaires are crumbling like packs of a joker card, from Olumide's billionaire father to GLO Adenuga to Kola Aluko and so many others I cannot list here.

What goes around comes around, you say you will continue to fight and betray your closest brothers from the east in order to serve your known enemy from the north, e concern me, 2023 will teach una more lesson about Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua / Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.