Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (95818 Views)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by vincentjk(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2020
mainman7:
Figment of American's enemies imagination.
Silence means consent, intelligent NairaLanders have, for long time now, observed how senseless jihadists have continually concocted defamatory writeup against Trump that killed the Iran Terrorist that is guilty of over 426 American and Christian deaths. These ever blood thirsty perpetual imbeciles said nothing to condemn the killings of Nigerians by Bokoharam, ISWAP, etc. support killings of innocent gullible Christians that have refused to defend themselves. Since non would accept their shallow gospel normally, they kill to take over Christian Lands, Wives and Daughters and converted them to theirs.

God is a Spirit!!! God does NOT come down to do anything for you, He works through you to achieve His purpose on Earth. You need money, food, clothing, protection, victory over those that wants to kill you, but you refuse to arise so that He can grant all these through you?! Ok, you quote scripture to justify your stupidity?! Are you spiritually educated at all?!

Read History. To dumb down and control the Christian world, the NWO agents removed the several countless parts of Bible that encourages Christians to defend themselves, but never foresaw that jihadists would have taken advantage of that for centuries. These satanic muhamadans even quote scriptures here to make Christians that want to defend themselves give up and get slaughtered. They've mastered the act of deception and fake propaganda.

The NWO agents that watered down the Bible and turned it to brainwashing tool mistakenly only left the part where Jesus said "sell your cloths and buy swords". They reduced Bible from 87 Books to 66 Books and introduce pulgatory, indulgence, etc. The further reduced in to 14 Books called Slave Bible that they used to brainwash, dumbed down and prevented Africans from defending themselves during the Slave Trade era. They turn Bible to tool of perpetual slavery instead of empowerment as it was originally. Free yourselves from mental slavery!!! God never order you to submit yourselves to slaughter as gutless chickens. Biblical David, Daniel, Gideon, Martin Luther King Senior, Donald Trump, etc. all fought and liberated Christians in their time shall all make Heaven while cowards Christians that quote what RC put to enslave them shy away from fighting amd defending their own future generation shall forever roast in HellFire.

Many thanks to Trump, Christians are waking up worldwide. Any cowardly Christian that has not woken up to allow GOD to use him/her to fight and destroy the enemies of their future generation shall not make Heaven. The Book of Revelation said such cowards shall be thrown into HellFire! Jesus is not a liar, he said he did NOT come to destroy the Law that helped Humanity maintain sanity before he came, the Law says "He that killed with sword Must die by the sword!" Which means that all muslims that have killed Christians must be killed so that the World would finally know peace. In fact, coward Christians are the reason why the World keep suffering, because they are causing an inbalance that makes killers thinks they can kill and nothing would happen. They dare not the nonsense they are doing in Nigeria in India, because Hindus have killed them with triple destruction when they tried, likewise China has slaughtered the few ones that tried to start the nonsense they doing here there.

I've seen these deceitful souls mohamedans quote dumb Bible verses to make Christians continue to submit themselves to them for slaughter like brainless chickens. The only language that these satanic blood-thirsty bastards understand is higher destructive violence. They are completely evil in their nature to shed innocent blood and they don't stop until you speak the language they understand, which is to massively kill them with triple destruction more fiercer than their capability..That is the only way they will allow you to be what GOD has sent you to be on Earth. Isreal, India, China, America, and other sensible people have woken up to that reality, but some coward Christians are still hiding under dumbed-down scriptures to selfishly cowardly watch their wife and children being rendered fatherless. Once and for all, Nigeria Christians free yourselves from real mental slavery!

No matter how haters try to paint the south easterners bad but the truth still remains that we have long chosen to serve the God almighty, that's why the hausas and youruba(Muslims) hate igbos with passion

Hate me but let me do the right thing that'd give me peace of mind, I agree

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Crayfish09: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2020
charliboy654:

Your question requires no answer

Then swerve and never challenge claims that you have inadequate mental capacity to address.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2020
Crayfish09:

Then swerve and never challenge claims that you have inadequate mental capacity to address.
You are really dumb, b4 u ask stupid questions ask yourself how many powerful country has us been in war with.
There's a breakdown of all US wars on Wikipedia, US and it's allies has won about 75 percent of all war they get involved with.
Stupid questions don't require answer, bye
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Harrisonwo(m): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2020
itsme01:

its called crude swap, we can even give him tax holiday, anyhow anyhow if we give him 300000bpd free of charge for him to refine making sure that he keeps some for gain and refining cost , we would have eliminated cost of shiping crude abroad and shiping petrol back

that won't solve the problem, how many litres per barrel will be gotten (40-70 litres) max 21mil litres at 70 per barrel. whats our daily consumption rate. remember he keeps some million litres from the 21m for gain.
dangote ref. process 750k bpd. that means he buys 450k outside, how much will FG sell to him...

if the cost of crude production and shipping cost cost $20 per barrel and sales at international market say $50. profit $30per barrel, dangote can propose to buy our oil at $45per barrel as against $50 and FGN will jump at his offer... remember that crude don't always have steady buyers ie December cargo can still be on ground awaiting buyers.

I just laugh when FGN always harp on dangote refinery. The cement monopoly should have opened our eyes
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by maasoap(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2020
YungJo207:

They can't fabricate anything now cause the world will know....mind you USA troops dey Japan till tomorrow....Japan to North Korea no far ooo no be by nuclear this nuclear that.... And the kind hatred Japan has for North Korea is like the hatred you have for your village people oo

You still haven't got it, nuclear bomb is enough deterrent to invaders. North Korea would have been overrun long time ago if not because of the nuclear bombs in his arsenal.

And I'm not concerned myself about the politics among them. What concerns me with who hates who, who loves who?

Thirdly, I don't hate my village people. I was one of them before, they're wonderful people feeding us, the cities people
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Crayfish09: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2020
charliboy654:

You are really dumb, b4 u ask stupid questions ask yourself how many powerful country has us been in war with.
There's a breakdown of all US wars on Wikipedia, US and it's allies has won about 75 percent of all war they get involved with.
Stupid questions don't require answer, bye

I think you need a brain transplant. You said they fought against many powerful countries since 1945 right?

Now MENTION ONE of them. Just 1 and remind me of how many weak countries it defeated alone without allies and billions of dollars in debt. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Blunnt: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2020
It has begun
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2020
franchasng:
In as much as I like Russia, The US will destroy entire Russia into a rubble under 6 weeks, I repeat 6 weeks! angry angry angry

Russia is broke, struggling economically and any direct confrontation with the great US of A will finally bury the struggling Russian economy and send them back to Yugoslavia and Serbia, Putin must understand this and not allow the small crude oil money he is stealing from mischievous Arab countries to deceive him into thinking that Russia is now the global superpower when Germany almost sent them to oblivion when they were a bigger USSR if not for the intervention of US!!!
You just spilled absolute balderdash. Also, go and read the true story about Russia and US during the World War

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Crayfish09:

I think you need a brain transplant. You said they fought against many powerful countries since 1945 right?

Now MENTION ONE of them. Just 1 and remind me of how many weak countries it defeated alone without allies and billions of dollars in debt. Olodo
Lol, I see your problem, and it's English.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Crayfish09: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2020
charliboy654:

Lol, I see your problem, and it's English.

Yet there was no grammatical error for you to point outcheesy

Now let's go back to the issue.

Mention one powerful country that USA has fought since 1945

It's like Russia is not the only coward after all and besides, they didn't need their allies to annex Crimea

5 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by hermesprogidy(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2020
Hahaha, America knows when to step down. This is not the first time Russia is pulling this kind of stunt, and they will continue because America can't do shiit. Little wonder why America can only throw sanctions against countries they know have nuclear weapons.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by hermesprogidy(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2020
America will never attack any country that possesses nuclear weapons. The braindead warmongers on nairaland are not smart enough to understand this. North Korea knows this, and that is why only a fool like Trump believes they would give up their nuclear program.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Harrisonwo:

does the govt have a choice? remove subsidy and the people will wake up and force the govt to be responsible with protests against social standards, pay subsidy and the people will over look the govt inadequacies...

if you are in power, which will you choose?

3rd option....Bomb Aso rock for me I give you oil for free.

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Nvc078: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2020
Hope it is not Nathan James that Russia want to joke with. She will fucking sink the bloody warship grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by AJ10(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I can't blame them... Virtually everything is American owned so the propaganda is very easy to spread. Google, 90% of social media, top news outlets , movies , and major sources of information. That's why I prefer to use the dark web. I get my infos raw and direct from there.

bro pls which browser are using to access dark web
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Chuknovski(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2020
mainman7:
Silence means consent, intelligent NairaLanders have, for long time now, observed how senseless jihadists have continually concocted defamatory writeup against Trump that killed the Iran Terrorist that is guilty of over 426 American and Christian deaths. These ever blood thirsty perpetual imbeciles said nothing to condemn the killings of Nigerians by Bokoharam, ISWAP, etc. support killings of innocent gullible Christians that have refused to defend themselves. Since non would accept their shallow gospel normally, they kill to take over Christian Lands, Wives and Daughters and converted them to theirs.

God is a Spirit!!! God does NOT come down to do anything for you, He works through you to achieve His purpose on Earth. You need money, food, clothing, protection, victory over those that wants to kill you, but you refuse to arise so that He can grant all these through you?! Ok, you quote scripture to justify your stupidity?! Are you spiritually educated at all?!

Read History. To dumb down and control the Christian world, the NWO agents removed the several countless parts of Bible that encourages Christians to defend themselves, but never foresaw that jihadists would have taken advantage of that for centuries. These satanic muhamadans even quote scriptures here to make Christians that want to defend themselves give up and get slaughtered. They've mastered the act of deception and fake propaganda.

The NWO agents that watered down the Bible and turned it to brainwashing tool mistakenly only left the part where Jesus said "sell your cloths and buy swords". They reduced Bible from 87 Books to 66 Books and introduce pulgatory, indulgence, etc. The further reduced in to 14 Books called Slave Bible that they used to brainwash, dumbed down and prevented Africans from defending themselves during the Slave Trade era. They turn Bible to tool of perpetual slavery instead of empowerment as it was originally. Free yourselves from mental slavery!!! God never order you to submit yourselves to slaughter as gutless chickens. Biblical David, Daniel, Gideon, Martin Luther King Senior, Donald Trump, etc. all fought and liberated Christians in their time shall all make Heaven while cowards Christians that quote what RC put to enslave them shy away from fighting amd defending their own future generation shall forever roast in HellFire.

Many thanks to Trump, Christians are waking up worldwide. Any cowardly Christian that has not woken up to allow GOD to use him/her to fight and destroy the enemies of their future generation shall not make Heaven. The Book of Revelation said such cowards shall be thrown into HellFire! Jesus is not a liar, he said he did NOT come to destroy the Law that helped Humanity maintain sanity before he came, the Law says "He that killed with sword Must die by the sword!" Which means that all muslims that have killed Christians must be killed so that the World would finally know peace. In fact, coward Christians are the reason why the World keep suffering, because they are causing an inbalance that makes killers thinks they can kill and nothing would happen. They dare not the nonsense they are doing in Nigeria in India, because Hindus have killed them with triple destruction when they tried, likewise China has slaughtered the few ones that tried to start the nonsense they doing here there.

I've seen these deceitful souls mohamedans quote dumb Bible verses to make Christians continue to submit themselves to them for slaughter like brainless chickens. The only language that these satanic blood-thirsty bastards understand is higher destructive violence. They are completely evil in their nature to shed innocent blood and they don't stop until you speak the language they understand, which is to massively kill them with triple destruction more fiercer than their capability..That is the only way they will allow you to be what GOD has sent you to be on Earth. Isreal, India, China, America, and other sensible people have woken up to that reality, but some coward Christians are still hiding under dumbed-down scriptures to selfishly cowardly watch their wife and children being rendered fatherless. Once and for all, Nigeria Christians free yourselves from real mental slavery!

The lord bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by dannytoe(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
The way some of you talk at times make me laugh.
The US can never defeat Russia in any Major war.
Who told you the us will destroy russsia under 6weeks Lol, please get your facts right.
Russian is the only country ahead of China and The US in the development of Hypersonic ICBMissile
should the US try shit.
Russia will unleash It's Hypersonic nuclear ICBMissile called Avanguad glide missile
Into the Us in minutes.
No US SAm in operation can intercept this ICBM
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by dannytoe(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
YungJo207:

2 questions bruh.

How many interceptor do you know America has and how many times have they come out to test it?

2) those base they attacked what made you so sure they were interceptor there after they evacuated the place for an expected attack? Why did Iran call the Iraq government to tell them before launching?

Despite the huge defence budget.
US cant develop a SAM comparable to the potent Russian S-400.
Just look at how the Us made patroit SAM, sold to Saudi arabia disgrace them. The system failed to intercept Missiles from Rebles forces in Yemen.
Have you wondered why turkey is desperate to buy Russian S-400 SAM? despite prevailing threat of sanction from Washington and the US offering to sell patroit SAM and even Thaad to turkey.
Even India has expressed interest in buying the Russian S-400 SAM.

As for the US having an undisclosed number of SAM.
The US cant have an undisclosed SAM,
Weapons like SAM are not weapons you develop and lockup in a store house.
These weapons need repeated testing and even battle time experience to validate their efficiency and performance ratio.
Infact there is no way you can keep a SAM hidden. Operational SAMs are always exposed for maximum coverage and surveillance from the radar to launchers and command post, nothing is hidden.

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
mainman7:

wow how do you get paid for writing all these
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
dannytoe:

Despite the huge defence budget.
US cant develop a SAM comparable to the potent Russian S-400.
Just look at how the Us made patroit SAM, sold to Saudi arabia disgrace them. The system failed to intercept Missiles from Rebles forces in Yemen.
Have you wondered why turkey is desperate to buy Russian S-400 SAM? despite prevailing threat of sanction from Washington and the US offering to sell patroit SAM and even Thaad to turkey.
Even India has expressed interest in buying the Russian S-400 SAM.

As for the US having an undisclosed number of SAM.
The US cant have an undisclosed SAM,
Weapons like SAM are not weapons you develop and lockup in a store house.
These weapons need repeated testing and even battle time experience to validate their efficiency and performance ratio.
Infact there is no way you can keep a SAM hidden. Operational SAMs are always exposed for maximum coverage and surveillance from the radar to launchers and command post, nothing is hidden.

Russia S-400 Sam you say? Well I don't care about Russia and America anymore cause Buhari just told us his presidential Airforce1 can stop anything coming into Nigeria....so who's the world power now.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
US Destroyer grin grin. what a name!
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Appleyard(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
adelaja70:

You are already in hell.. I'm talking about the Cuban Missile crisis when JF KENNEDY was the president of America, you dey mention Turkey No be only Turkey Na Chicken.

So you didn't know that the Soviet moved nukes to Cuba because America stationed nukes in Turkey? cool

And they agreed to not station nukes in Cuba after Kennedy agreed to remove nukes from Turkey?

Well, I don't expect you to know because you live in your own world of alternate reality.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Farki: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
incogni2o:
Let Trump deal with this russia guy abeg.

I'm beginning to hate Putin

Trump that's Putin's friend. grin
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Legendguru: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Really
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by atonement12: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
incogni2o:
Let Trump deal with this russia guy abeg.

I'm beginning to hate Putin
deal with? beginning to? Foolish ignoramus!
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hienna:
smiley
Iran blow drone... Trump say remain small make dem attack naso dem step back ...
Nk target a US site na d reason wey US no cause trouble with then just open a negotiation deal..
Iraq presido want US leave cz of killing a foreign general on their soil.. Yet Cnn say the presido dey give kudos to trump...
World politics is controlled by west...
Iran will not fight that war alone... Except if na only US go fight dem
Even the so called American's said trump don endanger their lives.. Yet u see naija people dey talk as if dem sabi US pass US citizen
Peace to d world pls.

grin
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hienna:
smiley
Iran blow drone... Trump say remain small make dem attack naso dem step back ...
Nk target a US site na d reason wey US no cause trouble with then just open a negotiation deal..
Iraq presido want US leave cz of killing a foreign general on their soil.. Yet Cnn say the presido dey give kudos to trump...
World politics is controlled by west...
Iran will not fight that war alone... Except if na only US go fight dem
Even the so called American's said trump don endanger their lives.. Yet u see naija people dey talk as if dem sabi US pass US citizen
Peace to d world pls.

grin na over Sabi go kill Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by incogni2o: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
atonement12:
deal with? beginning to? Foolish ignoramus!

With your recent comments, I can see you are obviously a bitter negative Person.

Pele, you go dey alright las las
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Hienna(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
cheesy grin grin grin
KISSMEAGAIN:

grin na over Sabi go kill Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by vr0xen: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
livebyday:
Everyone believes they are a super power till they get hit with a barrage of missiles

Russia just playing around dangerously

INEPT......... Putin is currently d most powerful man in d world u can ask google
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Hienna(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
sad
God gat ur back...
salford:

The man is endangering us in Canada too. Make stray missile no go land in the wrong location. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya / Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.