Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Florida Man With The Largest Feet Reveals It Feels Like He’s ‘walking On Glass’ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Florida Man With The Largest Feet Reveals It Feels Like He’s ‘walking On Glass’ (883 Views)

Florida Man With Coronavirus Says Chloroquine drug Save His Life / Man With 2 Wives Dies During Sex With Married Nursing Mother In Lagos Hotel / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Florida Man With The Largest Feet Reveals It Feels Like He’s ‘walking On Glass’ by Benbeezy: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
The Florida man who suffers from a rare genetic mutation revealed that when he is walking it feels like he’s “walking on glass”.

He landed in the office of TLC’s Dr. Brad Schaeffer, desperately seeking help for what the doctor described as “the largest feet I’ve ever seen.”

Jeffrey Ortega was featured on Thursday’s episode of “My Feet Are Killing Me,” and was diagnosed with Proteus syndrome, which started when he was 9 months old and has progressively gotten worse.

Link: https://olowublog.com/2020/01/florida-man-with-the-largest-feet-reveals-it-feels-like-hes-walking-on-glass-video.html

Re: Florida Man With The Largest Feet Reveals It Feels Like He’s ‘walking On Glass’ by psalmsmiles(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
white people and the bizzare things that follow them.
Make him come aba especially for emaka robinson shop, he go get him size for there. Ready made!

1 Like

Re: Florida Man With The Largest Feet Reveals It Feels Like He’s ‘walking On Glass’ by dawnomike(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sometimes, we do not appreciate the simple and easy life will have... I wonder the kind of discomfort he goes through daily

1 Like

Re: Florida Man With The Largest Feet Reveals It Feels Like He’s ‘walking On Glass’ by majamajic(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
na wa
Re: Florida Man With The Largest Feet Reveals It Feels Like He’s ‘walking On Glass’ by Rockyrascal(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hmm! Body bizarre.

(1) (Reply)

Sitz Bath Bowl Available In Wholesale For Hospitals and retailers / Help I’m Suffering From Trichotillomania / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.