Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (63305 Views)

US Strike In Iraq Kills 5 Militants Preparing Attack(photos) / Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Came4amod: 8:20am On Jan 11, 2020
Kuginzi:

Innocent people were killed and you're here celebrating evil. You shall taste a worse death than them.

U r just raising propaganda.. innocent people are being killed everyday by these terrorists they were trying to take out..
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by tyup(m): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:

You must be very stupid for calling me mumu,let America throw one missile at Iran let see. America killed Iranian second commander in Iraq.can it possible for America to come to Iran and kill Iranian second commander ? America are coward.

Ok
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Trump2020: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2020
Oches4me:
must Nigeria christain are not different from boko haram
But none has taken up arms unlike peaceful people
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by GamalNasser: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2020
awwfar:
very stupid thing to say..I guess your brother Evans announced to the whole neighborhood he was arrested he was moving in among them when he did ..you know everyone living in your hood atm

Do you stay around Terrorist? Why are you so concerned
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Kuginzi: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2020
Came4amod:

U r just raising propaganda.. innocent people are being killed everyday by these terrorists they were trying to take out..
I said it that you're not ok. And I mean it. You're comparing Terrorists killing and US killing. Lost of lives is involved in the two operation. Is it right? Can two wrongs make a right?
The US admitted that the civilians killed are innocent people, but you're here displaying your ignorance just because u have Data on your phone. Receive brain before January ends.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Blackeuropean: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Yusman316:

Guy Japan attacked them without using weapons of mass destruction. They should have done likewise if not cowardice

Yeah Right. I'm very sure if Japanese possed that weapon technology they will use it on U.S. during the Attack on Pearl Harbour.

Do you even know the cunning way Japanese goverment used to attack U.S.?

They called for peace meeting with U.S., while U.S. honoured that without knowing its an official distraction by Japanese government so they could attack Pearl Harbour.

You are talking about innocent people killed? Do you realised that Japan was Allies to German Hitler who killed more than Six million Jews? I can go on and on to give you facts.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

Do you stay around Terrorist? Why are you so concerned
yea..your papa
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by southpole: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2020
Oches4me:
must Nigeria christain are not different from boko haram
Boko haram had killed more than 10,000 people I am still waiting to see Nigeria Muslims coming out to protest against such killings and burn the boko haram flag.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by adolfHitler1934: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Kuginzi:

Innocent people were killed and you're here celebrating evil. You shall taste a worse death than them.
War consume people.....innocent people many a times.

You are too young, naive and inexperienced. I wish you were there in 1934 to 1945 during the mother of all wars....WW2.

Adolf Hitler.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2020
Oches4me:
A terrorist country, the first and only country to used weapon of mass destruction on japan is calling others terrorist, which u agaist their interest u automatically be tag terrorist.
Nigerian supporting USA should know south American dominated by christain are also under American sanction
Yen yen yen. How many people have died in the hands of the taliban?
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by BanevsJoker(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2020
Oches4me:
A terrorist country, the first and only country to used weapon of mass destruction on japan is calling others terrorist, which u agaist their interest u automatically be tag terrorist.
Nigerian supporting USA should know south American dominated by christain are also under American sanction
Japan atracked Pearl Harbour, Hawaii. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were retaliatory attacks. Tell me, have Japan attacked the USA since then?
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by maasoap(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
Good development....but very unfortunate that innocent lives have to go so that there would be peace.

Kill them all. Anyone who doesn't want this world to know peace all in the name of religion should be taken out. Trump is the very man fit for this job.

God bless America.

Trump is not doing something that hasn't been going on for donkey's years. Tell me something new.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by blacq2009(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
Good development....but very unfortunate that innocent lives have to go so that there would be peace.

Kill them all. Anyone who doesn't want this world to know peace all in the name of religion should be taken out. Trump is the very man fit for this job.

God bless America.

If this came from a Muslim country, the whole world will cry terrorist. What's America's business in that gulf? Who are they terrorizing? Just imagine you come into my compound and slaps me. What do you expect? As your being somewhat happy about it, your moniker speaks volumes.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by blacq2009(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2020
psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!
Who made us of a the official police of the world. I think they are starting to overstep boundaries.
60 innocent people gone like that at the expense of what?
Trump and his disciples will surely pay the price for their crime. There`s too much bloodshed!

Most of you don`t see anything wrong in the gruelsome killing of 60 arabs but will rant and curse if a single one of your loved ones was `mistakenly killed` by a police trying to arrest a yahoo boy. What is the difference there? Or the life of an arab is of lesser value because they`re muslims? Religious hate has blinded the lots of you.
The only difference between boko haram and he lots of you mentioning me is that y`all lack the balls to pick up arms and kill the ones you hate.
When it comes to world politcs and war, you lots are like john snow - you know nothing!
Leave them to their bigotry.

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2020
No peace for terrorists and their supporters. I love Trump
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2020
uthlaw:
Don't know the problems of Nigeria Christian supporting Trump like you think he care about your religion!

Shut your stinking mouth. Who is talking about religion? Whoever is involved in terrorism should be taken out
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Lugianostar:
Civilians dying with a terrorist is an eye saw to be condemn totally!!!

The officer sending signal coodinates should be sure before sending air strikes to avoid story that touches the heart.

You stay around terrorists, you are a terrorist
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by adolfHitler1934: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2020
blacq2009:

If this came from a Muslim country, the whole world will cry terrorist. What's America's business in that gulf? Who are they terrorizing? Just imagine you come into my compound and slaps me. What do you expect? As your being somewhat happy about it, your moniker speaks volumes.
You are very very unfit to talk about world politics when others who are your senior with more knowledge are discussing, so keep off my mention.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Moniya4Real(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2020
psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!
Who made us of a the official police of the world. I think they are starting to overstep boundaries.
Trump and his disciples will surely pay the price for their crime. There`s too much bloodshed!

Most of you don`t see anything wrong in the gruelsome killing of 60 arabs but will rant and curse if a single one of your loved ones was `mistakenly killed` by a police trying to arrest a yahoo boy. What is the difference there? Or the life of an arab is of lesser value because they`re muslims? Religious hate has blinded the lots of you.
The only difference between boko haram and he lots of you mentioning me is that y`all lack the balls to pick up arms and kill the ones you hate.
When it comes to world politcs and war, you lots are like john snow - y know nothing!
Excellent write up

1 Like

Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Iykenuwa(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2020
psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!

When it comes to world politcs and war, you lots are like john snow - you know nothing!

Ignorant people always accuse others of knowing nothing.

Were the said civilians aware that he was a terrorist or not?

You cannot shield a terrorist and not expect collateral damage.

May their souls rest in peace though.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!

That moniker you adopted is just for disguise. We know where you belong .
If not for US, the Arab world and the likes of North Korea would have set the whole world ablaze.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Sammy085(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Who is sayin dat nigerian christians hav no difference with boko haram?
Dude remember christians are not islam, knw dat christians ar not terrorist.
All d terrorist groups in the world are from islam, am sure u knw that? Trump is jst trying to break down the murderfuckers.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by blacq2009(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
You are very very unfit to talk about world politics when others who are your senior with more knowledge are discussing, so keep off my mention.
Adulf Hitler indeed.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Yusman316(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Yeah Right. I'm very sure if Japanese possed that weapon technology they will use it on U.S. during the Attack on Pearl Harbour.

Do you even know the cunning way Japanese goverment used to attack U.S.?

They called for peace meeting with U.S., while U.S. honoured that without knowing its an official distraction by Japanese government so they could attack Pearl Harbour.

You are talking about innocent people killed? Do you realised that Japan was Allies to German Hitler who killed more than Six million Jews? I can go on and on to give you facts.
Chief I have read and watched the ww2 events. Nobody is backing Japan's actions. People simply said the use of nuclear weapons was too much for a retaliatory attack
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by prettyboi1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
psalmsmiles:
heartbreaking!

Intelligent comment.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by engrchykae(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
omlueh:
See another stupid terrorist in the making, like I always tell your other brothers and sisters of the same terrorist inclination, one of your brother from Nigeria and others from most Arab nation's are cooling off in America dungeon, go and ask the Muttalab family in the northern part of the country, I think they're in better position to educate you intending terrorist, or otherwise you and your fellow intending terrorist can choose the easiest part of going to Help for your 72 virgins.
you see why the world is the way it is?
Am no Muslim,but I believe in fairness,a general of a Nation can't be called a terrorist.
What Obama did in Libya and what Bush did in Iraq is the proper definition of terrorism.
If Americans are looking for terrorists,they should use the mirror.
You lot believe that might is right.
That motto is for the wild animals not for humans.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Oches4me(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
DonBenny77:
Innocent indeed, you mean civilians aiding and abetting terrorists.
Kill dem all grin
like the way ur family will be killed.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Oches4me(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
ekestic1976:

They're not "innocent lives" and there's nothing unfortunate about their being killed. They bear bad names and share neighbourhood with evil men. They really had it coming!
that is same way headsmen will kill ur family.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Oches4me(m): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
thundafire:
shut up during dey war it was tested to see wat it will do and yes dey destruction shocked them too like wise it was never to be used again so get ur fact ryt if not for USA giving them hot u think world will be safe
after that their possessed over 6000 and threaten others with it.
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Oches4me(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Please were you born by then, do you even know the incidence that made American military to drop those bombs in Japan? Sometimes the comments if the users here just baffles me.
were u born when ur father married ur mother?
Re: US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty by Oches4me(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
tyup:

Spain really did a great job eliminating them enmass in the early 1609

now you know why Spain have since been peaceful
ur admited that ur religious had killed innocent civilian before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" / Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) / US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.