Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,112 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze (8143 Views)

Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by sofiscatedmoron: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Chibuzoc:
Lol, how many times have Ndigbo in Lagos acted this way yet the hate us and call us arrogant
yoruba dont hate u bro,, its only on nairaland, u see yoruba vs ibo,, in real life ibos and yoruba are friends

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
We must learn to differentiate between hausa and Fulani please . Hausa are peace loving people while the Fulani are the beast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by backnbeta(f): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
And nothing will happen undecided
Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
Azmanaty:
Just watch as Yorubas will tactically ignore the culprits of these acts and rope in the Igbos here; just watch. I dont know what they are scared of - in the hausas
grin we are used to it.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
azimo:
We must learn to differentiate between hausa and Fulani please . Hausa are peace loving people while the Fulani are the beast
I am yet to see a Fulani in an okada business.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
This Apapa bike men,most of them don't have a home, the bike is usually their bed under the bridge.Hence thier very aggressive nature , when there only source of livelihood and bedrest is taking away.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
I am yet to see a Fulani in an okada business.
am Igbo am not hausa but I tell you hausa's are loving people only fulani's can do that. Learn to differentiate between hausa and the fulani's they are not one people
Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
azimo:
am Igbo am not hausa but I tell you hausa's are loving people only fulani's can do that. Learn to differentiate between hausa and the fulani's they are not one people
most okada riders are actually from Niger oh. And a sprinkle of Hausa. Even the shoe makers are from Niger.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
most okada riders are actually from Niger oh. And a sprinkle of Hausa. Even the shoe makers are from Niger.
like they call us all igbo's even u from Calabar or rivers they think all easterners are igbo's like wise us thinking they are all hausa's but when we became learned and made research I can tell you that there are many tribes in the north but Fulani conquest conquered them
Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
Where dem stupid be say na their money dem go still take replace sewing machines and broken wind shields. If 1mb of sense dey their head them for know say them go task dem die this time. Why burn and vandalise.

If I say some northerners no get sense now e go be like say I dey tribalistic.
It is well
Fear north

some northerners? tell me which northerner get sense? is it buhari that had made this country hell already?

or the cow that keep chanting north must retain power in 2023. I warned my people against these useless animals but there liberalism and nonchalant attitude will cost them beyond their ability

imagine how Igbo now takeover almost all the areas before Lagos state govt thru Ambode stood to up to correct this abnormalities

Yoruba when are you going to wake up from your slumber. how long will you allowed these useless people take you for a ride

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by cybriz82(m): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2020
Nothing will happen cuz na der big bro b d oga at d top..
Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by ItooWorWor(m): 12:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Source please
Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by Scottallen: 6:53am On Jan 11, 2020
Where are the skull mining accommodators?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by agulion: 7:14am On Jan 11, 2020
The Yorubas are the most coward set of people on the planet Earth. Just imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by Mraphel: 7:22am On Jan 11, 2020
sayisayi:
Sibling fight. They will settle!
From a scared ipob
Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by Mraphel: 7:23am On Jan 11, 2020
agulion:
The Yorubas are the most coward set of people on the planet Earth. Just imagine.
Mention ur tribe and tell us if they have ever been brave.

Iknw u wont reply
Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by Mraphel: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

some northerners? tell me which northerner get sense? is it buhari that had made this country hell already?

or the cow that keep chanting north must retain power in 2023. I warned my people against these useless animals but there liberalism and nonchalant attitude will cost them beyond their ability

imagine how Igbo now takeover almost all the areas before Lagos state govt thru Ambode stood to up to correct this abnormalities

Yoruba when are you going to wake up from your slumber. how long will you allowed these useless people take you for a ride
On the other hand if you hear report of Yorubas fighting Hausa.
Your comment will support Hausa your master
Ur comment is very useless.
Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by ServantsOfTruth: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2020
When a stranger over powers you in your own land, it shows that you are finished
Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2020
The sad thing is that those perpetrators will have ran back to north while others who know nothing will pay for it.the first act is to dethrone the sariki hausawa in that area he will provides the bad elements.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by nku5: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2020
The owners of Lagos burnt their property no controversy here

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by ItooWorWor(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2020
Fake news
Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2020
[s]
Mraphel:

On the other hand if you hear report of Yorubas fighting Hausa.
Your comment will support Hausa your master
Ur comment is very useless.
[/s]

I don't know who birth you but I must say they're so unfortunate to gave birth to someone with 10century common sense

when in my posts did you see me support abnormality?. you don't know where you might disgrace yourself that's why you must stop typing when your mental provider is unavailable

someone like you should be used as a sacrifice in appeasing god to reinstate common sense in your community.

half brain people everywhere
Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by sayisayi(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=Mraphel post=85693885

LOL. One hungry, vexed robba' spotted.

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by Ifynwanma: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Where were the youths of the L.G.A when the incident occurred. I wonder why the yourubas are so cowardice even in their own land. This can never happen in Igboland not even in the remotest villages.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by babasolution: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
azimo:

lies,hausas can be worse
Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
babasolution:

lies,hausas can be worse
no I respect ur opinion though
Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by GMbuharii: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
wristbangle:
Fashola remains the best governor of Lagos. Standing ovation to him for eradicating bike menace on Lagos roads.

Sanwo Olu should do the same. We have Gokada, Opay, Max and Keke napep enough to cater Lagos populace.

Shattap!!!!

Why don't you suggest same for agberoes and touts? Of course not,your demi god tinubu is their grand patron. grin
Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by dederocs(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Police never show up where they are needed, they are busy scheming how to extort Nigerians undecided

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by delpee(f): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Surprising that there’s no news on arrests made or efforts being made to probe the matter. Same way a LASTMA official was killed in the same axis in broad daylight and nothing happened.

Is it really impossible to survive without these bikes?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Go On Rampage, Set Lagos LG Office Ablaze by ojuu4u(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ifynwanma:
Where were the youths of the L.G.A when the incident occurred. I wonder why the yourubas are so cowardice even in their own land. This can never happen in Igboland not even in the remotest villages.

Yet bubu conquered ipob with easy and wanted to do same to Amotekun. I biliv u urself,inside your one room apartment, you are feeling the heat.

What about El zakzaky vs Kanu vs SOWORE?....u knew the outcome

Yoruba had never and will never be conquered territory. Politically, socially, educationally, economically or otherwise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online / Facebook Fraudster Bags Two-Year Jail Term In Kaduna / Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.