Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia (41741 Views)

Dangote Shuns Innoson, Orders 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Shipping From Indonesia To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Dpharisee: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Moving cement by railway is better, those trucks destroy our roads

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Aldebaran(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin

His Money
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by nwaimoroseyaho: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Let them be putting our poor roads into consideration oooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
powerblaze:
Why not invest in a private train system that can connect all your factories together. That's better than 1 million trucks
It's not entirely for his use.
He intends to market it

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by saint17: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please is there anyone who knows any platform where I can raise funds to pay for my tuition fees
Just let me know
(Modify ) (Quote ) ( Report) (Share )
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by flourishing247: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
He better buy good quality trucks. I still believe there's something wrong with his current trucks and that's the leading cause of their accidents. maintenance too.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by omoadeleye(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Smithkafors:
Dangote now worth 4.3 billion dollars,inside life.....from 25billi

I thought it was + 4.3 bill dolls to his networth
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by larryking540: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
FactBoyz:
That money used to buy trucks and importing them can be used to build a cargo rail track.. Dangote Trucks are dangerous on Nigerian Highways..

Meanwhile, he would have patronised Innoson.. Charity begins at home..

O... Nigeria is not united.. I forgot that.
na only in Nigeria you will see trailer dragging road space with smaller vehicles ,a well developed country tralliers don't even move day time ,and they make use of the right side of the road ,,,it pains me so much that our leaders that travels out see such development but they fail to implement such

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by funmike83(f): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
But y trucks,why cant he invest in rail system? This man is doing more harm than good
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by philip0906(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Hate or the truth? These days we are so scared of the truth that will tag it hate just like our politicians. I wish you fit come tell Mama Justina wey dangote trailer kill her daughter. Na me go join them beat you like thief
What exactly are you ranting about? You're actually incoherent!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by sweerychick(f): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dareal90s:
All dis Igbos will start shouting again nw.
about what exactly? Is ipob begging him for favor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by FactBoyz: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
larryking540:
na only in Nigeria you will see trailer dragging road space with smaller vehicles ,a well developed country tralliers don't even move day time ,and they make use of the right side of the road ,,,it pains me so much that our leaders that travels out see such development but they fail to implement such
true
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Wettoid123: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
10 000 trucks from Indonesia and e money is busy exhibiting his golden bed in his bedroom. If pauper by mistake make money na so he dey be.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by fatymore(f): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Haaa.

Why can't he source from IPI and the rest
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by back2sender: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
YesNo:
Is Dangote my fellow Nigerian? just thinking out loud.
What of innoson motors, the man no dey sell trucks again?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Jaqenhghar: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
He didnt buy from Innoson undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by whitedove(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Azmanaty:
He is about unleashing more trucks to Kill Nigerians.

Nonsense and Buhari
se your mindset! olodo.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by larryking540: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
FactBoyz:
true

I tell people ,it's high time community come to gether and develop their individual location
Nigeria government have nothing to offer the citizens,

Who still thinks about electricity in most countries ,but here on Nigeria that is what the politicians use to lure us ,(not me Sha , because I don't even have my name on Nigeria voters card database)

It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Pedrotina11: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
He don buy am, he don buy am...talk from nw till tomorrow he wld not return it...abeg next torri.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Pedrotina11: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
whitedove:
se your mindset! olodo.

He said the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Pedrotina11: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wettoid123:
10 000 trucks from Indonesia and e money is busy exhibiting his golden bed in his bedroom. If pauper by mistake make money na so he dey be.

I believe u don talk finish.....make I no hear u say peem for here again..
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Deoboss(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Smithkafors:
Dangote now worth 4.3 billion dollars,inside life.....from 25billi
Error by the writer, he gained $4.3Billion late 2019 to make his total worth now over $15Billion. He was worth $25Billion some years ago before de-valuation of Nigeria naira

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by larryking540: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
back2sender:

What of innoson motors, the man no dey sell trucks again?

When I hear some one say sowore is fighting for the betterment of the people such as peace hope and unity ,I tell them it is not possible to know why

Igbo is there
Hausa is there
Yoruba is there

Each of this people speak different language that even inside hausa an hausa man can sell another hausa man ,and he will not even know they are selling him out ,he will still keep shinny his teeth ..

Make Nigeria go their individual way ,
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Lamasta(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Azmanaty:
He is about unleashing more trucks to Kill Nigerians.

Nonsense and Buhari

Chai grin cheesy grin
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Pedrotina11: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
larryking540:

I think say nah only me...so he dey pain u too
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Culin(f): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
More trucks and more deaths of innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Pedrotina11: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
larryking540:

When I hear some one say sowore is fighting for the betterment of the people such as peace hope and unity ,I tell them it is not possible to know why

Igbo is there
Hausa is there
Yoruba is there

Each of this people speak different language that even inside hausa an hausa man can sell another hausa man ,and he will not even know they are selling him out ,he will still keep shinny his teeth ..

Make Nigeria go their individual way ,

Gbam...too many ethnic groups....over diversification....Nigeria shld spit and it would be sweet in the middle.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dangote!
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by iamawara(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Arrewa:
One ipob member up there is already crying...
Their hatred for northners is extra ordinary...
But the truth is that the north is far far better than the south east in every aspect... I'm in Aba right now...just left onitsha yesterday, there's high rate of poverty here in the east... I still see igbo beggars in every angle... Everywhere is looking like a bloody village including the cities...
The truth is that there's no state in the east that is better than kano,Kaduna and Gombe...none but when they come on social media they will want everyone to believe that north is desert east is a small London blabla... The truth is that the east is worst than North is every aspect of development... Not all state in the is like maiduguri... Igbos can only make it outside igbo land...either in kano or Lagos... But as for igbo land nothing dey here... Very dirty and disorganised...

Why waste your ink bro? 99% them never pass Niger Bridge, not to talk of exploring other state or zones of the country. Go to Kano, no Igbo man will tell you there is poverty in the North, if you know you know grin

Igbos are making it big in the North, same northern part they call trash, I don't know who is buying what they sell, or is it the Igbos that come down to Kano to buy?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Malcolm123: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
vibbb:
Y not give innoson the specification of the trucks and they will get it done perfectly.

Patronize made in naija products na.

10,000 trucks from innoson will have gone a long way.

Why give it to an IPOB....wen na hatred for his tribe and religion dey will use to pay him back

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by naijazee2: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Okay good for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Devalues Naira From 155 to168 , Raises Lending Rate to13% / Netflix Enters Nigeria, See The Winners And Losers / Apple Inc. Buys Chinedu Echeruo’s Hopstop.com For $1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.