Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia (41743 Views)

Dangote Shuns Innoson, Orders 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Shipping From Indonesia To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Kennitrust(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
This Dangote no get brother? Because I have never heard of one
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by tobstarizhia(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
But he couldn't complete his refinery because...
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by blaqoracle: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
philip0906:

What exactly is the hate, bile and venom about?
these yeasterners can never hide their green envy and black jealousy.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Malcolm123: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
IpobAntidote:

What do you really expect from the children of HATE. It's in their DNA. Hate, crying and wailing unless you give them everything. Even if you give them 95 percent, they will still cry and wail about the remaining 5 percent. Greedy and hateful set of lowlifes.

Assuming dey ar grateful na anoda story
Buh dey pay you back by abusing your religion and tribe
And chestbeat dat how dey make Dangote fortune double in 2 months

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lastmankc:
What about Innosson trucks?
It is the same thing Dangote is doing ... importing CKD units from China (Sinotruck) to be assembled in Nigeria, so this is just normal business competition.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by larryking540: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pedrotina11:

Gbam...too many ethnic groups....over diversification....Nigeria shld spit and it would be sweet in the middle.

Me and my neighbor can argue this ,what I used to knock him down is
WHEN NNAMDI KALU WAS FIGHTING FOR SEPARATION OF NIGERIA WHY DID THE YORUBA NOT JOIN IN THE CRUSADE ?

This was their reply

Reply: kalu was separation while sowere want Nigeria to be great again

And I asked him was it because he lost the election ...

Because how can you convince a man or an illiterate that a man who lost his election is now trying to fight the people in power ,,

Bro I don't trust any body ,even the sowore self

Even tinebu isn't even supporting him ,

If sowore wants to really win his campaign then he should be ready for blood shed ,, because during madela time many people died in the political sit ,assination took place ,

U expect peace in Nigeria when some people are still alive,,

Sowore never ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by larryking540: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pedrotina11:

I think say nah only me...so he dey pain u too

E don stop to pain me o,,as e kw day pain people way day power ,I myself I have also started acting like a rich man too ,,make all of us day look the country like that o

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by shigo1991(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
why cant he buy from Innoson......Yeye nation

check my signature

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by sulaak(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dpharisee:
Moving cement by railway is better, those trucks destroy our roads

Lagos is the only major city that has two ports without functioning railway network.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by godwinkessi: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dareal90s:
All dis Igbos will start shouting again nw.

Stop being a coward! Be plain. Stop calling IPOB, just say IGBOS. That’s how stars do instead of saying Igbos as if they’re the ones complaining. Make ur hatred known

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by NiklauseFred(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
delpee:

...and the North where he comes from has the highest poverty and illiteracy rates. He should commit part of his resources to projects that will make a difference in their lives. There's so much dependence on foreign donors while our rich flaunt their wealth which is mostly rooted in undue advantage and privileged circumstances.

Of course he does his bit but a lot more needs to be done instead of simply concentrating his efforts on preserving the family wealth as he said recently.

His money his life
Dem no follow make the money for am.lets focus on our greedy politicians that squanders the country's money first.

#MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Nadio2019: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Is this how Italian Fiat;

Germany's Benz, Volkswagen, BMW;

France's Peugeot, Renault;

Sweden's Volvo, etc
survived the early stages to make those countries rich?

Just one year's fleet of vehicles manufactured and sold by these countries are worth more than one year's crude oil income from the Niger delta.
One Nigeria ahoy!!
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Remix10(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Smithkafors:
Dangote now worth 4.3 billion dollars,inside life.....from 25obilli

Added 4.3 billion to his wealth in 2019, "My people suffer because of lack of understanding"! Big problem of most people.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Teddy78(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
and we want trains to work. Pffft.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Kuginzi: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Azmanaty:
He is about unleashing more trucks to Kill Nigerians.

Nonsense and Buhari
Are u ok?
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
i thought the national automotive law was meant to address this, too bad anamco is no more, we are busy enriching other ecomonies, yet they saw nigeria is a shit hole, i guess money from a shit hole is better than real food.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Nadio2019: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
vibbb:
Y not give innoson the specification of the trucks and they will get it done perfectly.

Patronize made in naija products na.

10,000 trucks from innoson will have gone a long way.

No.
Dangote can't go to Innoson Motors.

Religion.

Koran does not allow Northern Nigeria's Moslems to cooperate with non Moslems.

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Ekeletu: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Azmanaty:
He is about unleashing more trucks to Kill Nigerians.

Nonsense and Buhari
more deaths coming
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Smithkafors:
Dangote now worth 4.3 billion dollars,inside life.....from 25billi

Lies..he worth 9.8b dolls Dec 2019
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Kobicove(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Smithkafors:
Dangote now worth 4.3 billion dollars,inside life.....from 25billi

He was never worth $25billion!
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Hottdawgg: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Look at someone buying massive trucks like satchet water!!
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Ekeletu: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nadio2019:

No.
Dangote can't go to Innoson Motors.

Religion.

Koran does not allow a Moslem to cooperate with a non Moslem.
yet Dj Khalid has been collaborating with Rick Ross in most of his songs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Ekeletu: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kobicove:

He was never worth $25billion!
he once worth 30 when Mark was 70
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Nadio2019: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
delpee:

...and the North where he comes from has the highest poverty and illiteracy rates. He should commit part of his resources to projects that will make a difference in their lives. There's so much dependence on foreign donors while our rich flaunt their wealth which is mostly rooted in undue advantage and privileged circumstances.

Of course he does his bit but a lot more needs to be done instead of simply concentrating his efforts on preserving the family wealth as he said recently.

CNN eats loads of profit from Dangote businesses in Nigeria.

Nearly every other minute on CNN Europe, Dangote is mentioned as building value to Africa.

But the poorest population of humans on earth are found in Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Wettoid123: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pedrotina11:

I believe u don talk finish.....make I no hear u say peem for here again..

Why I know go make perm abi na you follow me come?!
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by debbysure01(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
I think Innoson will be a better option.

Check my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by pacespot(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
10,000 trucks? Probably added to tens of thousands of existing trucks in operation. The company will fare better by investing in other means of transportation, like rail links.

Imagine the number of jobs this purchase will add to Indonesian economy. This is the main reason Nigerian graduates are unemployed, they lack the technical capability to meet up demands for modern civilization.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by ArticleBeast: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
philip0906:

What exactly are you ranting about? You're actually incoherent!!!
For a buharist, that is okay.
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by tribalmall: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Azmanaty:
It is about being Igbo with an incurable inherited hatred from generation to generation for everyone beta than them

philip0906:

What exactly is the hate, bile and venom about?
ArticleBeast:

Hate or the truth? These days we are so scared of the truth that will tag it hate just like our politicians. I wish you fit come tell Mama Justina wey dangote trailer kill her daughter. Na me go join them beat you like thief
Re: Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia by Cousin9999: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
vibbb:
Y not give innoson the specification of the trucks and they will get it done perfectly.

Patronize made in naija products na.

10,000 trucks from innoson will have gone a long way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Devalues Naira From 155 to168 , Raises Lending Rate to13% / Netflix Enters Nigeria, See The Winners And Losers / Apple Inc. Buys Chinedu Echeruo’s Hopstop.com For $1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.