Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

HowDo You React To This ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / HowDo You React To This ? (739 Views)

How Do You React To This Question? / How Did Nigerians React To Colonial Masters During Colonial Era / What To Do? How Would You React? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HowDo You React To This ? by nurabela: 4:45am On Dec 05, 2010
When a much older person for example an old woman has been so rude to you is it all right to also be rude to her?
Re: HowDo You React To This ? by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 05, 2010
You teach them the meaning of maturity you ignore them.
Re: HowDo You React To This ? by iice(f): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2010
Depends on my mood. I'd like to say i'd ignore the person but i'm not always sane grin

(1) (Reply)

Let See The Tribe That Dominated Nairaland / See How Our Yoruba Elder's Knelt Down Bcoz Of Buhari photo / Suppose We Have Just ONE Month In a Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.