Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (71466 Views)

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by luminouz(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Hestywhyt:

Yea..you should be dissapointed in yourself...Ozor

Lmaoooo...so you understand Yoruba sef

I read the 'Ka cool fun e' part! grin
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by tarantino1: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Besto:

Add girls from polygamous fam to your list.

Boss, good evening

I'd like to send you a DM concerning freelancing and web design

Is it okay by you?
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Besto(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
tarantino1:

Boss, good evening

I'd like to send you a DM concerning freelancing and web design

Is it okay by you?

How did you know that's what I do
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Hestywhyt(f): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...so you understand Yoruba sef

I read the 'Ka cool fun e' part! grin

lol...yes I do
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by tarantino1: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Besto:

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by luminouz(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hestywhyt:

lol...yes I do

That's nice. You go sabi Yoruba cuss words like die. grin

You haven't checked your DM in a while. Do so ASAP! wink
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by tarantino1: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Besto:

EDIT: some mistakes in the first post

I've been reading the become a level two seller thread on fiver for the past few days, and it has been encouraging. Only that most of the services being rendered there is on creative writing. I saw a post where someone asked for your niche and you said web design. i decided to contact you cause that's where my interest lies as I currently taking multiple courses on it.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Twenty8: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2020

Sorry
When shibaraba talks children go dey advise me like I be their mate. The other thread them insult I just dey look. Wetin my eye Don see!!!!!
Single mothers.... Japa. I say one so called ex waylay me wan kill me. Make I no talk. Once they leave the house their head Don dey messed up. I feel for them but for your own life, just bang if you want bang and japa.

Sorry bros. Chassis cha cha full outside. Grab your copy.... Now

hmm
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by EleventhWeirdo: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
the mistake u made was to marry without seeking for God's will.
that's what u get when u deny the godly wife to go seek for a thick wife with curvy waist, big boobs and tiny brain.
If u got married to her and now you divorced her it'll be eternally and spiritually prohibited to get another woman as wife for it's adultery in God's sight.
Sir, Jesus allowed us to divorce our wives on the basis of adultery/sexual infidelity only. So, remarriage is permitted from that angle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.