Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

10 Signs That He Loves You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 10 Signs That He Loves You (3072 Views)

Please On Which Page Can I Find The Devil Who Loves Me By Davidflo / 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian / Who Loves Sidney Sheldon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs That He Loves You by bukky55: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2010
1. He's interested in your love. He always asks about your family, friends or about your job. Even if he doesn't tell you everything, he insists to find out more about you.

2. He knows how to make you smile and what to say in order to make you feel really special. He's the kind of man who cheers even the darkest day.

3. He's very sweet, sensitive and thoughtful about what you feel. Every time when you're together, he's careful at the way you feel and tries to find out what you like.

4. He calls you without a reason and without asking you what you're doing or who you are with. You can feel from his voice that he called you because he missed you, not because he's jealous.

5. He wants to spend more time with you. He dedicates to you all his free moments and you have great fun when you are together.

6. He brings in discussion topics that he wouldn't talk about with no one else than you. He trusts you and confesses his feelings related to various aspects of his life.

7. He makes efforts to date you or to arrive to a show / event at which you insist to go. He never complains that he missed other things in order to be with you.

8. He tells you how wonderful you are and how you make him feel. He already told you that you're the most precious person in his life.

9. He does small and unexpected things that make you understand how much you mean to him. He's always careful to details and knows what you like and what not.

10. He likes to stay closer to you and he hugs you every time he can. Moreover, he's always tender even if you're in public.
Re: 10 Signs That He Loves You by Ifeoluwad: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2010
good
Re: 10 Signs That He Loves You by bbl: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2010
aw do u know this
Re: 10 Signs That He Loves You by Ifyfrank2(f): 12:57am On Dec 06, 2010
Now i know
Re: 10 Signs That He Loves You by Samgift: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2010
Whao good quotes;;; i cn realy giv u 95% aplaud, , but common hw do u know dis secret, bukky na wa o
Re: 10 Signs That He Loves You by HarryPotter1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2010
wow! this one is off the hook, i'll a 96% mark,nice qoute.
Re: 10 Signs That He Loves You by enomakos(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2010
good one dude
Re: 10 Signs That He Loves You by angelempy(f): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2010
are u serious?, dats so cool
Re: 10 Signs That He Loves You by dapsins69(m): 2:45am On Dec 29, 2010
I know ppl that can fake all that,
Re: 10 Signs That He Loves You by Zeta(m): 3:16am On Dec 29, 2010
I second that. bukky shouldn't have put all that info in here. Now the good guys are in trouble cos the bad guys now know exactly what to do to fake it. bukky, whyyyyyy?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Write Foreign Fiction? I Do, Lets Talk! / My Sex Experience Prt 1. / Feeling Creative? Try Out The Elite Japanese Art Of Haiku. Theme: Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.