Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) (70916 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Killings: CAN Peaceful Protest In Kaduna In Pictures / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by chibaby1985(f): 1:34am On Jan 11, 2020
There is the popular saying "Don't neglect the days of little beginning".

The pictures below are the early years of Bishop David Oyedepo's programs in Kaduna:

Drop yours and let it keep rolling in...

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/never-seen-days-of-little-beginning-of.html?m=1

23 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by Amazingman(m): 1:50am On Jan 11, 2020
Excellently beautiful

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by Ladylite: 2:42am On Jan 11, 2020
chibaby1985:
There is the popular saying "Don't neglect the days of little beginning".

The pictures below are the early year of Bishop David Oyedepo's programs in Kaduna:

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/never-seen-days-of-little-beginning-of.html?m=1

That was not little beginnings o. He had a plot already and the street was already named after the church. His little beginnings was in the 80s

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by Oyerinde16(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
In 1986, he used ABU lawn tennis court... Here he already had a church in barnawa...

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by Mr100Dollars: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Why the picture be like obituary picture?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
shocked

He should have tried to convert El-Rufai to Christianity during his days in Kaduna and this brings my question for the day.

G.Os say they are springing up new churches to win new converts and spread the gospel.

So how come Adeboye has not converted Buhari despite meeting him severally?
How come Adefarasin has not been able to convert Obasa?
Why hasn't Omobude converted the Oba of Benin?
Why hasn't Osinbanjo been able to convert Garba?

But they task their followers to convert anyone they see.

It looks very lopsided to me and that's why I always take their words with a handful of salt.
Walahi, if I were an evangelist, I'd slap my daddy G.O for not being an example to me.

136 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by vibbb: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Most of our top pastors in this country have gone a long way o. They have really worked and laboured for Christ.
Any they are still working till date.
More grace sir.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by AmazingELixir: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
lipsrsealed

I pretty much doubt if he can try that again....certainly not with the broom wielding party is at the helm of affairs.

El_Rufai will single handedly deploy his brotherhood of herds_and_men to soak all the attendees with the blood of baboon and dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by gerrardomendes(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Wonderful. I will get there someday.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by ilyasom(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Money grabbing frauds

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by IMASTEX: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hustling don tail

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by SPLITS(f): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
That same Barnawa is the soddon and gommorah of Northern Nigeria tongue

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by cyojunior1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
trust you must say something

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by gzibiri: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ladylite:

That was not little beginnings o. He had a plot already and the street was already named after the church. His little beginnings was in the 80s

COMPARED TO NOW, that is still smmmmaaaaaaallllllll.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by Tracy8(f): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
Cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by ABCthings: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
Waiting for misguided people to spit trash as usual....

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by Nehyooh(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Glory to God !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by Godjone(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
This man is hard knot to crack. I congratulate him for his fearlessness. In those years, the north is engulfed in serious religious crisis especially Kaduna. It takes only a fearless warrior like Oyedepo to confront the Jihadists

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by wunmi590(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
See as baba be that time, young cool

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by Triangles1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
The respect people give to pastors in Nigeria even Moses and King Solomon didn't get it.

Some people are blind spiritually thinking showing love to pastors will grant them eternity.

Scammers everywhere.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by freeay: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
To God be all the glory

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by Dozie32(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
I know the venue in KD, Kaduna my City.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
While not taking anything from the calling and the works that have been done by Nigerian ministers in time past, the Nigerian Church these days is simply a business, people go into ministry simply for poverty alleviation.

Sadly i have observed the old time ministers following a similar trend, they're more interested in expanding the church estate and asset base hence we see more churches springing up while we sink deeper in sin and poverty.

In Europe where church is a charity, ministry is a calling.
More often than not, it's the Nigerian founded churches that make special collection for tithes though its collected in charity/donation branded envelopes to avoid tax.
I worship in a white dominated church and I have to consciously remind myself to drop an offering after the service cos they don't even make an offering collection, let alone tithe. Yet they serve tea and snacks after every service and the church runs just fine.
You then wonder why the white man prospers while the black man regresses.
Wisdom is profitable to instruct.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by foolbuster: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
When business was still in the take off phase. Proof that persistence and focus conquers all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by sweetonugbu: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) by psalmistkakah(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
God bless him,.he has a blessing to so many people..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.