Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today (49821 Views)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (2) (3) (4)

Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 4:17am On Jan 11, 2020
Hello Uncles and Aunties, My name is Sage Ehianeta Dabira Boluwatife Ojieson, your Nairaland baby from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5313377/babys-transformation#80479921.

It is my 1st birthday today. I thank you all for the love and Prayer and pray to God to continually transform your lives in the positive as He has done mine, Daddy's, Mummy's, and my siblings.

To you, expectant/TTC parents, I've campaigned and pleaded on your behalf for a release of my fellow blessings upon hour households.

Your Joys shall know no bounds.

The last pic is titled - Transformation 2020

240 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 4:19am On Jan 11, 2020
More

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by izzou(m): 4:27am On Jan 11, 2020
We thank the Lord. Congrats sire

That third picture go sweet for meme sha grin

Whats the meaning of that her name? 'Ehianeta'.......I like the name smiley

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 4:30am On Jan 11, 2020
izzou:
We thank the Lord. Congrats sire

That third picture go sweet for meme sha grin

Whats the meaning of that her name? 'Ehianeta'.......I like the name smiley

grin Thanks bro...

I have a pact with my God/Chi (Esan language).

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by izzou(m): 4:33am On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:

grin Thanks bro...

I have a pact with my God/Chi (Esan language).

Nice...Nice...

Is the name Unisex?

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 4:35am On Jan 11, 2020
izzou:

Nice...Nice...

Is the name Unisex?

Sure...
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by izzou(m): 4:37am On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:

Sure...

Saved it on my signature. Wouldn't want to forget grin

Happy Birthday Ehianeta

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 4:42am On Jan 11, 2020
izzou:

Saved it on my signature. Wouldn't want to forget grin

Happy Birthday Ehianeta

Hahaha...

I hope Pocahontas loves it too grin

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by izzou(m): 4:46am On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:

Hahaha...

I hope Ptas loves it too grin

Don't start bro grin

Let's focus on Ehianeta's birthday abeg cool

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 4:48am On Jan 11, 2020
Keeping up with Sage..

21 Likes

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 4:55am On Jan 11, 2020
izzou:

Don't start bro grin

Let's focus on Ehianeta's birthday abeg cool

Respect...

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 11, 2020
Hear ye hear ye,all these mamas forming feminists here open your towtows to shibaraba. Be it Lagos Ibadan expressways or shortcut. I go chop am like that. This fine baby could be ours. Grab your Preeq today. I'm doing bonanza. Dm no fear. Pepper soup and free beer available before the iduplorplor

Happy birthday Ehianeta. May you live long and prosper
Joy and peace will certainly be yours. Iseeee.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 5:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
Hear ye hear ye,all these mamas forming feminists here open your towtows to shibaraba. Be it Lagos Ibadan expressways or shortcut. I go chop am like that. This fine baby could be ours. Grab your Preeq today. I'm doing bonanza. Dm no fear. Pepper soup and free beer available before the iduplorplor

Isee....thanks
Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by oboy81: 5:45am On Jan 11, 2020
Hey guy, you wan finish my data ni?

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 5:47am On Jan 11, 2020
oboy81:
Hey guy, you wan finish my data ni?

No vex sir..

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by sisisioge: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2020
Here comes the omoge o kiss kiss may God continue to bless her years.

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2020
sisisioge:
Here comes the omoge o kiss kiss may God continue to bless her years.

Your omoge dey serenren now oh...thanks

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by FloraEC(f): 7:01am On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
More
She's soo cute. Happy 1st birthday to her

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 7:02am On Jan 11, 2020
FloraEC:

She's soo cute. Happy 1st birthday to her

Thanks, sis Flo...

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2020
Happy birthday, cutie pie.

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by parismarc: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2020
Awwwwwww,���� she's so cute, may her light never dim. Happiest first birthday to her.

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by faithfull18(f): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2020
Shibaraba:

You talk too much nonsense for just one person.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by faithfull18(f): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2020
@Op Happy birthday to the lovely baby.

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by MoonandStar: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Happy birthday to you angel, may you celebrate more years in prosperity and happiness.

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2020
faithfull18:

You talk too much nonsense for just one person.
I didn't mention you, did I hurt you?
kiss
It's 2020. Mind your business. I believe yours is selling airtime
Every please patronise our sister here. Before her frustration eats her up. Help a sister

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by faithfull18(f): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2020
Shibaraba:

I didn't mention you, did I hurt you?
kiss
It's 2020. Mind your business. I believe yours is selling airtime
Every please patronise our sister here. Before her frustration eats her up. Help a sister
Yes, it's 2020. Stop posting nonsense, the 'quote' button is there for a reason.

Thank you for the ad, atleast we don't come online to post rubbish we aren't proud to say if our identities are revealed.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Heloct(f): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2020
I went through your previous thread. You are funny aswear.
Happy Birthday to little cutie. She will continue to put smiles on your face.

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Heloct:
I went through your previous thread. You are funny aswear.

Happy Birthday to little cutie. She will continue to put smiles on your face.

Thanks so much sister...i want her to grow up, see these, and realize how much we love her even after I had transitioned.

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by olasaad(f): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2020
Happy birthday nairaland ancestral baby. Chai beautiful transformation

23 Likes

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by daddytime(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2020
olasaad:
Happy birthday nairaland ancestral baby. Chai beautiful transformation

Kaiii...thanks for the before and after transformation pic..

That's the essence of the thread.

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by nanauju(f): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Oh I remember! Such a big girl now. Happy birthday to her cheesy

Re: Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today by Houseofglam7(f): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Awwwwww she's so adorable kiss
Happy birthday cutsie

13 Likes 1 Share

Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married