Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Did God Created Hellfire Before Or After Creating Adam And Eve? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Created Hellfire Before Or After Creating Adam And Eve? (787 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Created Hellfire Before Or After Creating Adam And Eve? by NawtyC001(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,I saw a post with this question on Facebook and after lot of argument, and mine anxious questions on the post,I got more confused.please I beg you to debate on this.
Below are the screen shots;

1 Share

Re: Did God Created Hellfire Before Or After Creating Adam And Eve? by NawtyC001(m): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2020
More

Re: Did God Created Hellfire Before Or After Creating Adam And Eve? by LeoThaGreat(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2020
Any answer without sound biblical verse(s) to back it up is probably utterances of demon possessed Satan's minion

1 Like

Re: Did God Created Hellfire Before Or After Creating Adam And Eve? by Niflheim(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2020
The so called Hell of the bible was created when the bible writers(who also created god), noticed that nobody was taking them seriously!!!

Hell appears as a 'later invention' in the bible and is proof that it is not a sin to watch horror movies or read horror stories, for the bible itself is a horror story!!!

2 Likes

Re: Did God Created Hellfire Before Or After Creating Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 12, 2020
Tbh, devil as they say lives in hell. But somehow he came out of somewhere to decieve eve to eat the apple so two theories exists:

1. Either he came of hell to meet eve
2. Or came out of somewhere to still decieve eve.

If 1 then, yes hell was created before adam and eve.
If 2 then unfortunately, No it wasn't.

Either way the apple adam and eve ate was sex not the fruit. Maybe they even had anal sex. Idk
Adam was one hor.ny mofo. Men are scum.

1 Like

Re: Did God Created Hellfire Before Or After Creating Adam And Eve? by paxonel(m): 1:08am On Jan 12, 2020
NawtyC001:
Hello Nairalanders,I saw a post with this question on Facebook and after lot of argument, and mine anxious questions on the post,I got more confused.please I beg you to debate on this.
hell fire isn't fire burning people.
Hell fire refers to death. Death without resurrection.

Revelation 21:8 ... lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: meaning WHICH IS THE SECOND DEATH
Re: Did God Created Hellfire Before Or After Creating Adam And Eve? by NawtyC001(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Okpa042:

Either way the apple adam and eve ate was sex not the fruit. Maybe they even had anal sex. Idk
Adam was one hor.ny mofo. Men are scum.

Were they supposed not to have sex?.like they should not have sex, how would they now multiply and subdue?

2 Likes

Re: Did God Created Hellfire Before Or After Creating Adam And Eve? by rkayg(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
NawtyC001:

Yeah God made man and created hellfire to roast them till infinity for a sin which he could have averted.
Btw if God cannot create an perfect earth, what makes these deluded folks think he is capable of creating a perfect paradise. Even heaven where he resides ( as they claim) isn't perfect. Consider these:
-Satan rebelled against God in a perfect heaven
-Two- third of angels were convinced by Lucifer to turn against God in a perfect heaven
-Sons of God saw fair ladies on earth and descended to have sexual intercourse with humans in a perfect heaven
-sons of God have sexual urge in a perfect heaven
- God got angry and punished humans, who were helpless against the orgies of sons of God, for the sin that sons of god committed
Is that your idea of a perfect heaven?

Re: Did God Created Hellfire Before Or After Creating Adam And Eve? by rkayg(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Niflheim:
The so called Hell of the bible was created when the bible writers(who also created god), noticed that nobody was taking them seriously!!!

Hell appears as a 'later invention' in the bible and is proof that it is not a sin to watch horror movies or read horror stories, for the bible itself is a horror story!!!

You are very much on point
Re: Did God Created Hellfire Before Or After Creating Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
NawtyC001:

Were they supposed not to have sex?.like they should not have sex, how would they now multiply and subdue?

Maybe they use to have telepathic sex in prehistoric times. Idk. Maybe thats how mary got pregnant.

Its been documented somewhere on google that ancient egyptians use to use their ankhs to generate some sort of electric power to prolong their orgasms for hours...and biblically mary went to egypt with joseph. Idk. Its just theories, I might be wrong

(1) (Reply)

Get Set For 2020 Hallelujah Challenge With Nathaniel Bassey / Can Witches Give Riches ? / Women In Hell For MouthAction,doggie Style And Woman On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.