Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday (36261 Views)

Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow / Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by eyinola: 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:
@37 without any hit song
I know the only music u know is all this pangolo agege music,Seun was once a Grammy award nominee same with Femi his brother now burna boy who happens to hv fela blood too according to report grin wizkid ,davido even my favourite Tubaba never smell Grammy nomination
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by yellowman2225(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:
@37 without any hit song
He's one of the fee Nigerians with Grammy Nominations.

Who Grammy nomination EPP?

Seun has nomination
Femi, seuns Brother has nomination
Fela, their father has.

is it a coincidence that 99.99% of Nigerians that ever nominated for Grammy are Yorubas?

ik dairo
wizkid
king sunny Ade
femi kuti
Burna boy

including other Nigerians abroad with dual citizenship who are already Grammy winner including but not limited to SEAL, TUNDE BAYEWU and SADE ADU. All Yoruba roots.

This is not chest beating but I just think there's something different with Yoruba culture, music, rhymes and folklore
.... Just wondering
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by ikorodureporta: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
femi4:
See how you expose your ignorance
eyinola:
I know the only music u know is all this pangolo agege music,Seun was once a Grammy award nominee same with Femi his brother now burna boy who happens to hv fela blood too according to report grin wizkid ,davido even my favourite Tubaba never smell Grammy nomination

skuribeebo:
but was nominated for grammy.Indomi generation.
psalmsmiles:
he was nominated for a grammy! He`s doing great in keeping the family legacy on if you ask me

johnjay4u2u:

are you a kid

Person wey get international nominations and awards.

You call the noise all around music.
Few people know music

karashita:

Kpele tie embarassed

. mention any of his hit song..

I'm a fan of good music. I can list more than 10 hits by his brother Femi. Abi una no know say Grammys too get connections??

D same way you guys call Darey a good artiste...that cant drop hit songs??
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Octaves(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
celebrating birthday is a sin against God.
celebrating birthday is tantamount to worldliness, remember the only birthday recorded in the bible led to the death of God's servant and prophet.
living a worldly life is being in an enmity with God.
you can see all these worldly celebrities always celebrating birthdays and inviting wh0res and brandishing all kinds of Strong drink and being intoxicated by it and sleeping with women and indulging in immorality and storing upon themselves Wrath.
JESUS is the only way to the only one and true God and Eternal life, Repent ye and turn away from worldly birthday celebrations.
Brainwashed and confused somebody like you
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by eyinola: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:

. mention any of his hit song..

I'm a fan of good music. I can list more than 10 hits by his brother Femi. Abi una no know say Grammys too get connections??

D same way you guys call Darey a good artiste...that can drop hit songs??
naira Marley is musically better dan Dareyy to u bah
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by ikorodureporta: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
eyinola:
naira Marley is musically better dan Dareyy to u bah

if I tell u say I Neva hear naira Marley voice before u go doubt
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Legendguru: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oh
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by seguno2: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Jeamillz2020(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
FELA'$ NATION.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Jeamillz2020(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
FELA NATION.
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by hismond(m): 12:39am On Jan 12, 2020
I always thought he was older from his looks
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by Asapkiller(m): 12:56am On Jan 12, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
celebrating birthday is a sin against God.
celebrating birthday is tantamount to worldliness, remember the only birthday recorded in the bible led to the death of God's servant and prophet.
living a worldly life is being in an enmity with God.
you can see all these worldly celebrities always celebrating birthdays and inviting wh0res and brandishing all kinds of Strong drink and being intoxicated by it and sleeping with women and indulging in immorality and storing upon themselves Wrath.
JESUS is the only way to the only one and true God and Eternal life, Repent ye and turn away from worldly birthday celebrations.

hey,sorry oh!! but u dey mad...
Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by cyberwhiz: 2:13am On Jan 12, 2020
AdemolaA2:
Happy birthday Seun .. you should think of doing a collabo with Burna boy .. trust me ... lips sealed !!!

Or burna boy should be thinking of doing collabo with seun. Seun is singing pure AFRO BEAT which is an Afro conscious music. Burna boy, wizkid and co leveraged on the greatness on afro beat to make money, they aren't singing conscious MUSIC to Liberate the masses from oppression, imperialism and other problems affecting black people. Please kindly search these songs on YouTube and come back here to reply.

IMF, BLACK WOMAN, RISE, MOSQUIO SONG, BLACK TIMES, all by seun Kuti

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by cyberwhiz: 2:16am On Jan 12, 2020
itzprezy:
Where is his weed

Fela is not impressed

Fela is more than impressed, check out Bigbirdkuti on Instagram and come back to tell us what you feel about him

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by cyberwhiz: 2:19am On Jan 12, 2020
Riele:
Who is he ??

We the indomie generation don't know him .

You didn't know him because the indomie generation has been derailed from the kind of information or music they should be getting. Last year, Seun was a granny nominee in the world music category, na weytin dey naija big artistes still dey struggle to get be that oo.. Burna boy just got his this year.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by cyberwhiz: 2:23am On Jan 12, 2020
ikorodureporta:
@37 without any hit song

What's your definition of a hit song? You mean all these gbese, sanku music? He was a Grammy nominee so what more hit can we ask for?

He kind of music is for the conscious and liberated type so you don't get hear it in every corner of this streets cos sane people are few.. I'm not abusing anybody ooo

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by cyberwhiz: 2:26am On Jan 12, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
undecided
Very local, igbolabi Yoruba guy.

Lol, funny girl.

He is well traveled and far educated than the average Nigerians. You can just spare 10 minutes to watch any of his interviews on YouTube, your 10 minutes can turn to 10 hours

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by cyberwhiz: 2:28am On Jan 12, 2020
gnykelly:
something like riding on fathers glory

Well let's also try to create a legacy our kids can benefit from even for many years after our death.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by ikorodureporta: 3:06am On Jan 12, 2020
cyberwhiz:

Or burna boy should be thinking of doing collabo with seun. Seun is singing pure AFRO BEAT which is an Afro conscious music. Burna boy, wizkid and co leveraged on the greatness on afro beat to make money, they aren't singing conscious MUSIC to Liberate the masses from oppression, imperialism and other problems affecting black people. Please kindly search these songs on YouTube and come back here to reply.

IMF, BLACK WOMAN, RISE, MOSQUIO SONG, BLACK TIMES, all by seun Kuti
u did well by bringing up this list., out of all d people I requoted.
But, I will like to know if you really liked those songs deep down in you?
That's what I referred to as a hit. Those songz may sound lyrically rich, but are they classics?
How many times do you hear those songs in bars, streets, etc??
It's d same afrobeat Femi & Fella dropped hits after hits from.

Look at a young artiste like Adekunle Gold, he has classics hits already

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday by eyinola: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
ikorodureporta:

u did well by bringing up this list., out of all d people I requoted.
But, I will like to know if you really liked those songs deep down in you?
That's what I referred to as a hit. Those songz may sound lyrically rich, but are they classics?
How many times do you hear those songs in bars, streets, etc??
It's d same afrobeat Femi & Fella dropped hits after hits from.

Look at a young artiste like Adekunle Gold, he has classics hits already
young in age or in music?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid, Burna Boy Link Up At Dior Fashion Show (Photo, Video) / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Sunny Ade Takes Over The Wheel From DJ Jimmy Jatt At Dangote's Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.