Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Opera Partners MTN To Introduce New Opera Data Plan, How To Subscribe - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opera Partners MTN To Introduce New Opera Data Plan, How To Subscribe (2083 Views)

MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria / The New Opera Browser Is Cool / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opera Partners MTN To Introduce New Opera Data Plan, How To Subscribe by temitofa(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
What a cool way of starting a new decade for our Opera in Nigeria. Following the recent free browsing promo by the company, it has again joined hands together with MTN Nigeria to launch three special data plans for Opera Mini and Opera News users on the leading network.

According to Opera, the data plans are designed to offer you the same amount of MBs the regular data plans offers you but yet at less cost. This is thanks to Opera apps' built-in data saving capabilities with up to 90% savings.

As earlier stated, the data plans can only be use on Opera MiniĀ andĀ Opera News.

How To Subscribe To Opera Data Plans

To start using your Opera data plan, simply follow these three steps.

Source

Re: Opera Partners MTN To Introduce New Opera Data Plan, How To Subscribe by dawnomike(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Opera group is really getting bullish and pushing on all fronts in in their investments in Africa

1 Like

Re: Opera Partners MTN To Introduce New Opera Data Plan, How To Subscribe by goodnewscliff(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
I just un installed the yeye opera app
Re: Opera Partners MTN To Introduce New Opera Data Plan, How To Subscribe by CANDYDADDY(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Empty hen can never meet up the free surfing even for 2 weeks,shame to y'all south africans
Re: Opera Partners MTN To Introduce New Opera Data Plan, How To Subscribe by ABCthings: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
They stopped the free surfing without notice
Re: Opera Partners MTN To Introduce New Opera Data Plan, How To Subscribe by umbo: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Opera Partners MTN To Introduce New Opera Data Plan, How To Subscribe by Khaleell001(m): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
ABCthings:
They stopped the free surfing without notice

Mine is still working though.
Re: Opera Partners MTN To Introduce New Opera Data Plan, How To Subscribe by ABCthings: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Khaleell001:

Mine is still working though.
seriously? I tried it this morning. Lemme go and try it again.

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Iphone 8 Plus 64gb Different Colors / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones By January 2021 (see Full List) / Why Is Your Phone Screen Cracked Or Broken? My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.