Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu (34713 Views)

Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2020
The Nigerian pastor is the most deceptive of beings. First fruit as ordained in the bible was for priests and the levites who committed their time and lives to the service of God and had no other business or job.
Today the Nigerian pastor has a job, he has business concerns, watches champions league like me and you and even lives a better life than us, yet you want the poorer church member to commit his salary to him in the name of first fruit.
People perish for lack of knowledge

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Amanda4life: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2020
Antoeni:
*America has the biggest economy on earth not the biggest Church
*Germany has the biggest economy in Europe not the biggest church
*America has the biggest factory on earth not the biggest church
*Rwanda has the cleanest city on earth not the biggest church
*China has the highest number of Billionaire not the biggest church
*China has the biggest airport in the world not the biggest church
*Dubai has the tallest building and the largest man Island in the world not the biggest church
*Of the most visited Tourist site on earth none is in Nigeria, not even the biggest church in Abuja attracts tourists. They are not interested of course.
*Nigeria has the biggest church in the world;
It has the most corrupt politicians
It has the the highest number of churches and Pastors, It has the most unimaginable citizens, it has the most divided ethnic groups, the most prayerful people and yet the most inconsiderate at the same time.
*Nigeria is home to the biggest church, the world's poorest citizens and yet 8 out of 20 wealthiest Pastors on earth are from this annexed contraption called Nigeria.

Is anyone still wondering why we are as backward as a people more than ever before, then ask yourself why these countries with the biggest stuff don't have the biggest church.

I stop here, so that i could let you use your natural App inside your cranium called brain for a moment to think about this.

Thank you.

Some people are blind folded

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by johnkay1(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2020
The man say nothing but the naked truth

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Onyi22(f): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2020
grin grin
Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by LikeCool(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2020
This piece just made my day, the best piece I've read in a very long time. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by johnkay1(m): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2020
Demaduka:

Fr Kelvin Ugwu MSP,
YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG OR MISCONCIEVED . PAYING MONEY TO A CHURCH IS QUITE DIFFERENT FROM PAYING MONEY TO A PASTOR. IT IS WRONG TO SAY THAT THE MONEY YOU PAID IN THE CHURCH IS MONEY YOU PAID TO THE PASTOR. BY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, IF YOU ARE A REAL FR. AS YOUR NAME SUGGEST, IT SEEMS THAT YOU USED TO CARRY THE OFFERING GIVENG IN YOUR CHURCH SAYING THAT IT IS MONEY MEMBERS GAVE TO YOU. IS IT RIGHT OR WRONG?

IF ON THE OTHER HANDS AN INDIVIDUAL DECIDES TO PACKAGE HIS OR HER JANUARY SALARY FOR A PASTOR, WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE IF IT IS RIGHT OR WRONG?

Abeg is it God that collect or use the money o?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by NawtyC001(m): 10:01am On Jan 12, 2020
Demaduka:

Fr Kelvin Ugwu MSP,
YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG OR MISCONCIEVED . PAYING MONEY TO A CHURCH IS QUITE DIFFERENT FROM PAYING MONEY TO A PASTOR. IT IS WRONG TO SAY THAT THE MONEY YOU PAID IN THE CHURCH IS MONEY YOU PAID TO THE PASTOR. BY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, IF YOU ARE A REAL FR. AS YOUR NAME SUGGEST, IT SEEMS THAT YOU USED TO CARRY THE OFFERING GIVENG IN YOUR CHURCH SAYING THAT IT IS MONEY MEMBERS GAVE TO YOU. IS IT RIGHT OR WRONG?

IF ON THE OTHER HANDS AN INDIVIDUAL DECIDES TO PACKAGE HIS OR HER JANUARY SALARY FOR A PASTOR, WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE IF IT IS RIGHT OR WRONG?

you actually typed this and post,or comments error.
God would punish those pastors that have been and still deceiving us!
Amen!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2020
We will get it right some day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by cashlurd(m): 10:01am On Jan 12, 2020
Normally, I am an atheist. But you see the words of this priest,? He deserves accolades for a good sense of reasoning and judgment

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Nixxxx(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2020
Accurate write up but foolish Christians will still listen to selfish pastors

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Viking007(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
Demaduka:

Fr Kelvin Ugwu MSP,

[/s] You're definitely one of the so called pastors scammers.

18 Likes

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Elvis2kay: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Win12345: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2020
Demaduka:

Fr Kelvin Ugwu MSP,

Is like you are one of those cone Pastors that feed on people's fear, no man of Faith can be enslaved by these witchcraft Pastors that use fear to manipulate people's pocket.
Any Christian bounded by tithe is not a Christian.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by tonymyke4life(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2020
Demaduka:

Fr Kelvin Ugwu MSP,

Read again!

5 Likes

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Alwaysachick: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2020
Demaduka:

Fr Kelvin Ugwu MSP,

I guess you didnt read the part where he said " being compelled to"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by 2chukwu(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2020
Do you mean my first hard earned salary? Wait o! My entire salary Am still sleeping somebody should just wake me up!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Tboy1419: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2020
ayobamiJR:
I can't believe what I've seen. Give a pastor my salary

E no go better for that FIRST FRUIT. Did Jesus asked anyone for anything

Well, it 21st century pastors.
. Pastors way they Waka with bodyguard na him them they pay 1st fruit to, inside life

4 Likes

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Eva165: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2020
Everything in life is all about how you wish to live your life.weda u give pastors or any one

To get a quality Turkish foot wears check us on

evrine-fashion.ecwid.com

1 Like

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Tboy1419: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2020
Demaduka:

Fr Kelvin Ugwu MSP,

. Sir read again, he said God does not need your money, only what his after is your heart and loyalty, why some man of God always used the Bible verse to deceive there members of paying the 1st fruits with monthly salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by etrange: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2020
iramure:
First fruit ko...
Last fruit ni...
Awon OLE!!

I'm sure you didn't read that article.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by iramure(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2020
etrange:

I'm sure you didn't read that article.
I did or are u one of them who uses principles of fear to bully your members to submission?

1 Like

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by owprint: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2020
After hustling and delivering prints all over Nigeria, I will carry it and give pastor? Lol

We Print, Flyers, Posters, Business Cards banners, wedding card, letter heads, Certificates and many other things. www.owprint.com

3 Likes

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by virago(f): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2020
9jayes:
First salary should be for the pastor na. He prays for you for the whole year, he deserves your January salary. First seed

If that is the case then give your first salary to your mother because she prays for you more than your pastor

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Pedrotina11: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2020
Demaduka:

Fr Kelvin Ugwu MSP,

See u r a fool,, if after reading it u comment this nonsense u r a fool indeed...did he say give it to ur pastor He said give it to the church...and anyways no b the pastor go las las decide the end of the money??

1 Like

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by FUCKyouALL: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2020
Demaduka:

Fr Kelvin Ugwu MSP,

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HIM. READ AGAIN

3 Likes

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by IpobAntidote: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2020
The level of religious brainwashing and enslavement going on in Nigeria and Africa as a whole is pathetic, sad and astonishing.

3 Likes

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Pedrotina11: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2020
Rightly said...religion has confused mostly the Christians..first fruit, tithes, offerings all these are problems becos of money..

2 Likes

Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Islie: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2020
Demaduka:

Fr Kelvin Ugwu MSP,

Your first fruits isn't the whole January salary but just 1 day pay of your January earning.

No one is to force or instill fear on the congregation to pay such..... Its a free willing giving
Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Pedrotina11: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2020
2chukwu:
Do you mean my first hard earned salary? Wait o! My entire salary Am still sleeping somebody should just wake me up!!!!

Uve been woken.stay woke
Re: Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Hardebayo(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2020
post=85725462:

This is being Christ-like.
This is the exact same thing our Lord and Saviour would have done during his days.

It was Mahatma Ghandi, the India Buddhist that says ' I love their Christ but hate their Christians, because their Christians do not behave like their Christ!

Food for thought!
God bless you. Ravi Zacharias reiterated the quote in the conference he had days ago. God is not transactional in His dealings with us, God will remove veils of ignorance from us all. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unforgiveness: One Subtle Sin That Would Take Many Christians To Hell / Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 / 6 Bad Habits Christians Have To Drop With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.