Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commit Suicide, Leaves Note - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commit Suicide, Leaves Note (883 Views)

Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer / Man, 27, Commits Suicide; Leaves Note Advising Youth To ‘refrain From Betting / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commit Suicide, Leaves Note by Nksleek: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sad News: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commit Suicide

Miss Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo from Ijumu Local Government Area of Kogi State and a graduate of Banking and Finance, Prince Abubakar Audu University formally called Kogi State University currently a Batch C Youth Corps Member serving in Girls Secondary School, Ibagwa-Aka, Igbo-Eze South LGA, yesterday 10th of January, 2020 committed suicide with two bottles of snippers.

In a short note she pen down before committing suicide, she said "I did this because I see nothing worth living for in this world".

Read more;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/01/11/serving-nysc-member-from-kogi-state-commit-suicide-leaves-note/

Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commit Suicide, Leaves Note by Simplyleo: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Autopsy should be conducted, I disagree with the narrative in the suicide note.

The world was worth living when she was studying and that is when things were difficult. Now that she has graduated and got some mental relief is when the world is no longer worth living. Not adding up.

Those sniper containers are either for decoy or sniper liquid was forced down her throat.
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commit Suicide, Leaves Note by fmc1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
If it is true that she committed suicide, hell fire awaits her.
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commit Suicide, Leaves Note by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Eiya... Another 1 gone
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commit Suicide, Leaves Note by Jabioro: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wasted resources,she was born accidentally,she went bank as blank person.She had no future..
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commit Suicide, Leaves Note by Oxb90: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
looks suspicious
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commit Suicide, Leaves Note by OmoOduduwa01: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oxb90:
looks suspicious

I'm telling you
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commit Suicide, Leaves Note by Muhammad2468(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
you do your self o
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commit Suicide, Leaves Note by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
Autopsy should be conducted, I disagree with the narrative in the suicide note.

The world was worth living when she was studying and that is when things were difficult. Now that she has graduated and got some mental relief is when the world is no longer worth living. Not adding up.

Those sniper containers are either for decoy or sniper liquid was forced down her throat.
True that autopsy shud be conducted.... Not really true that she got mental relief 4rm being done in school... The period of nysc is a tricky period filled with indolence and anticipation... The emptiness I felt during my own days wasn't really funny... I thanked God 4 the fellowship of wonderful brethrens and wonderful books I got to read. Especially the subtle art of not giving a furk. That booked helped avert a potential meaninglessness especially after my service period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commit Suicide, Leaves Note by Daddy46: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nksleek:
Sad News: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commit Suicide

Miss Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo from Ijumu Local Government Area of Kogi State and a graduate of Banking and Finance, Prince Abubakar Audu University formally called Kogi State University currently a Batch C Youth Corps Member serving in Girls Secondary School, Ibagwa-Aka, Igbo-Eze South LGA, yesterday 10th of January, 2020 committed suicide with two bottles of snippers.

In a short note she pen down before committing suicide, she said "I did this because I see nothing worth living for in this world".

Read more;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/01/11/serving-nysc-member-from-kogi-state-commit-suicide-leaves-note/
God is this life a scam because the way suicide is common is alarming ooooo God help Nigeria the president can't help all the thieves here can't help even churches and mosque only you God can help us hmmmmm weak
Re: Serving NYSC Member From Kogi State Commit Suicide, Leaves Note by Lombrozo(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
It's a pity that the religion institutions can't help anymore

(1) (Reply)

RIP! Policemen Die In A Terrible Accident While Chasing A Commercial Bus. PHOTOS / EFCC Arrests, Unclad Internet Fraudsters In Their Office In Portharcourt. PHOTOS / Fire Just Ravaged Popular Presenter 's Office In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.