Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,530 members, 7,812,647 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / . (1964 Views)

SEO Article Writers Urgently Needed / Need 2 Good Writers Urgently / SEO Article Writers Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Capnd143(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sealed
Re: . by Teaveapoet(f): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
I'm interested.
Re: . by Capnd143(m): 3:06am On Jan 12, 2020
Teaveapoet:
I'm interested.
drop me some of ur previous work on my WhatsApp
Re: . by jimini: 7:11am On Jun 14, 2020
Spammer, Admin should ban these ids who post fake jobs.
Re: . by magodoro: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2020
SCAMMER ALERT!!!

Beware of working with the moniker Capnd143 on any job. He's a scammer.

He wrote articles for me for some time until I mistakenly overpaid him. He was supposed to deliver articles with the excess fee, but he refused and absconded with my N10,000.

This guy specializes in using "promise and fail" scam technique. Since April 2019 when he scammed me, he has been promising to deliver the articles or refund my money. This is July 2020 (over a year now) but he has neither refunded nor delivered the articles. In fact, he later blocked my number.

He's a dedicated scammer with multiple accounts on various platforms. Here are some of his details I was able to to dig out.

Name: Timothy Maxwell Akpan

Facebook
Main account: https://m.facebook.com/timothymaxwell149
Alternate account: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012296178545

Email Address
Main: articles149@gmail.com
Alternate: algonet149@gmail.com
(Did you also notice his love for the figures 419? Lolz)

WhatsApp
Main: 09029411839
Alternate: 07059034987, 09041887629

Nairaland
Main: Capnd143
Alternate: Bluemosquito

Bank Account
Number: 0738882569
Bank: Access Bank

Beware!!! Timothy Akpan Maxwell Capnd143 / Bluemosquito is a scammer. Attached is his picture for recognition.3

Re: . by Capnd143(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2020
magodoro:
SCAMMER ALERT!!!

Beware of working with the moniker Capnd143 on any job. He's a scammer.

He wrote articles for me for some time until I mistakenly overpaid him. He was supposed to deliver articles with the excess fee, but he refused and absconded with my N10,000.

This guy specializes in using "promise and fail" scam technique. Since April 2019 when he scammed me, he has been promising to deliver the articles or refund my money. This is July 2020 (over a year now) but he has neither refunded nor delivered the articles. In fact, he later blocked my number.

He's a dedicated scammer with multiple accounts on various platforms. Here are some of his details I was able to to dig out.

Facebook
Main account: https://m.facebook.com/timothymaxwell149
Alternate account: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012296178545

Email Address
Main: articles149@gmail.com
Alternate: algonet149@gmail.com
(Did you also notice his love for the figures 419? Lolz)

WhatsApp
Main: 09029411839
Alternate: 07059034987

Nairaland
Main: Capnd143
Alternate: Bluemosquito

Bank Account
Number: 0738882569
Bank: Access Bank

Beware!!! Timothy Akpan Maxwell Capnd143 / Bluemosquito is a scammer. Attached is his picture for recognition.3

I am the moniker you posted. Before you go about smearing my name, emphasis on name, because that's not my pictures, Post in details exactly how I scammed you or I will take actions against you by posting all your images on all social media available.

Share exactly how I scammed you. In details. I'm waiting
Re: . by magodoro: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Capnd143:

I am the moniker you posted. Before you go about smearing my name, emphasis on name, because that's not my pictures, Post in details exactly how I scammed you or I will take actions against you by posting all your images on all social media available.

Share exactly how I scammed you. In details. I'm waiting
First, you refused to refund my money.
Second, you blocked my number.
Third, you want to deny everything and play smart.

Unfortunately for you, I still have all our Whatsapp conversations. The more you continue to play smart the more I share screenshots of our conversations.

For anyone who's thinking of working with this guy, think twice. Below are just 2 screenshots of when it all started in 2019 and one of his responses in 2020.

He continued to promise to pay but never refunded a kobo. And now, he's trying to deny it.

Re: . by Capnd143(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
magodoro:

First, you refused to refund my money.
Second, you blocked my number.
Third, you want to deny everything and play smart.

Unfortunately for you, I still have all our Whatsapp conversations. The more you continue to play smart the more I share screenshots of our conversations.

For anyone who's thinking of working with this guy, think twice. Below are just 2 screenshots of when it all started in 2019 and one of his responses in 2020.

He continued to promise to pay but never refunded a kobo. And now, he's trying to deny it.
you haven't explained how I scammed you ? How? Explain. Not u haven't refund my money. Explain in details or I'll make sure u sink for this smear campaign
Re: . by magodoro: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Capnd143:
you haven't explained how I scammed you ? How? Explain. Not u haven't refund my money. Explain in details or I'll make sure u sink for this smear campaign
Stop pretending as if you're innocent. You know exactly what you did.

The issue is crystal clear to everyone who read the scam alert. Even the screenshots alone explain it all.

I transferred N22k to you in April 2019 instead of N11k. You were supposed to refund N11k immediately but crookedly started giving excuses.

You delivered just one article worth N1k and absconded. You've refused to return the remaining N10k despite confronting you on several occasions.

Timothy, it's childish to continue to pretend when you're fully aware of what you've done. Just as you said in the screenshot below, refund the N10k and let's all be in peace.

Attached is another screenshot for anyone who's planning to work with this guy to think twice. He's been promising to refund my money since April 2019 but has refused to refund a kobo uptil now (July 2020).

Re: . by Abdullahi4u7(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
magodoro:

Stop pretending as if you're innocent. You know exactly what you did.

The issue is crystal clear to everyone who read the scam alert. Even the screenshots alone explain it all.

I transferred N22k to you in April 2019 instead of N11k. You were supposed to refund N11k immediately but crookedly started giving excuses.

You delivered just one article worth N1k and absconded. You've refused to return the remaining N10k despite confronting you on several occasions.

Timothy, it's childish to continue to pretend when you're fully aware of what you've done. Just as you said in the screenshot below, refund the N10k and let's all be in peace.

Attached is another screenshot for anyone who's planning to work with this guy to think twice. He's been promising to refund my money since April 2019 but has refused to refund a kobo uptil now (July 2020).
It's heartless saying that he would be refunding you 1k per week. Has he paid you now?
Re: . by magodoro: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Abdullahi4u7:
It's heartless saying that he would be refunding you 1k per week. Has he paid you now?
Not a dime. I later discovered that dude goes around scamming people online.
Re: . by Abdullahi4u7(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
magodoro:

Not a dime. I later discovered that dude goes around scamming people online.
Painful. Everyday for the thief.

Meanwhile, if you need article/blog post writers again, I can write for you and get paid only after submission and you're fully satisfied with my work.

(1) (Reply)

On The Internet Nobody Cares Whether You Are A Dog / My Christmas Morning- Boredom Things:-\ / My Life In Hilton High School- Episode 4-8 (e-books/story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.