Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,704 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Osaze Odenwingie Scores Twice against Newcastle ''Wonderboy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odenwingie Scores Twice against Newcastle ''Wonderboy (1162 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze Odenwingie Scores Twice against Newcastle ''Wonderboy by osasyankee(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2010
Thank God the boy will not regret coming to EPL where the action is. He scored twice against Newcastle to take his tally to 6EPL goals this season. Well done naija boy.
Re: Osaze Odenwingie Scores Twice against Newcastle ''Wonderboy by adejonny: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2010
Very impressed with Osaze's performancs in EPL so far. HE should be in Spurs or Arsenal next season. Siasia should make him the new Super Eagle's Captain. Obinna Has also been fantastic although not very lucky with goals. He is potentially a great player and has come to stay in EPL.

Yakubu is finished and should retire now. Anichebe (unluky with injuries) should up his game, he is not improving as expected.

Victor Moses and Nedum Onouha should better make up their mind to play for naija (learn from Ameobi, Carton Cole and Agbolanhor) before Siasia shut the door on them.

Mikel, I am indifferent . Althoug playing the role the coach wants him to play, I am dissapointed that he never goes forward to make attempt on goal like Essien. He needs to leave Chelsea now and go were he can play as a creative midfielder. Haba even central defenders score 2-5 goals in a season.

Ehmmmmmmmmmmmm, Have I left out any naija (sorry Dora)  talent in the EPL?
Re: Osaze Odenwingie Scores Twice against Newcastle ''Wonderboy by osasyankee(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2010
My proposed super Eagles starting 11 should be

1. Vincent Enyeama, GK
2. Taiye Ismael Taiwa, LB
3. Chidi Odiah, RB
4. Nedum Onuoha, CB(pray he honors the invitation)
5. Dele Adeleye, CB
6. Mikel obi, Midfield
7.Ike ThnkGod, Midfield
8. Uche, Midfield
9. Osazee, Attack
10. Martins, Attack
11. Obinna Nsofo, Attack

Reserve
1. Obi Nwankwo
2. Haruna
3. Ideye Brown
Re: Osaze Odenwingie Scores Twice against Newcastle ''Wonderboy by 12large1: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2010
boy onuoha just watched him today his not better than yobo,apam or even odiah so don't suggest him to walk in eagles. in your team we need an out an out playmaker so rabiu ibrahim must be there other than that you have a good squad also u forgot obi the one at inter milan
Re: Osaze Odenwingie Scores Twice against Newcastle ''Wonderboy by honeric01(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2010
osasyankee:

My proposed super Eagles starting 11 should be

7.Ike ThnkGod, Midfield

Midfield? undecided
Re: Osaze Odenwingie Scores Twice against Newcastle ''Wonderboy by FBS: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2010
Peter "the snow" Odewinge! Good job.
Re: Osaze Odenwingie Scores Twice against Newcastle ''Wonderboy by doublekay: 4:31am On Dec 07, 2010
well done osaze, the sky is going to be ur limit
Re: Osaze Odenwingie Scores Twice against Newcastle ''Wonderboy by Johnnny(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2010
Osaze is my naija player of the month. West brom has really been good for him, It will be good to use him as top striker in Nigeria.

Nsofor? Well, a good player in his own right but too sluggish sometimes, positions himself wrongly most time for the ball, he will not be able to get to his top level in Westham if he ,Cole & Piquone don't stop that their selfishness in front of goal, the three wants to score and not assist, they will go down into relegation if something is not done.
Re: Osaze Odenwingie Scores Twice against Newcastle ''Wonderboy by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2010
we need onuha.he has been top for sunderland.emenike is hot in turkey and although am a chelsea fgan but i am naija 1st and foremost,mikel can never be a attacking ,maurinho killed his skills and we should just accept it and make mmikel our cdm and look for a good and skillfull attacking mid

(1) (Reply)

Christian Ronaldo Complains To Puyol About The Refreeing. / Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Listed As A Manchester City Under 18 Squad Member / Tottenham Hires English Teacher For Musa Yahaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.