Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS (3784 Views)

Peter Obi At World Peace Day At Holy Cross Cathedral, Lagos / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pope Francis and grand imam of Egypt's Al-Azhar Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayeb kiss each other after signing a document on fighting extremism, during an inter-religious meeting at the Founder's Memorial in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/rare-pope-francis-grand-imam-of-egypt.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Wow... Lovely
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by princealexndre(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Damn!! Is this true? Mehn we have to be on our best shittt mehn... It's not Easy to convince an imam to do this to a pope... It Shows how much they Cared for Peace

1 Like

Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by saintokwuluora(m): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Wetin remain again? Are you on the flight mode?
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by GraGra247(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
If you like suck their lips all you want its impossible to make peace with a religion that their holy book commands no peace with infidels.

1 Like

Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by okosodo: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
This pope francis dey mis fire wel well
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by bbstarr(f): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
GraGra247:
If you like suck their lips all you want its impossible to make peace with a religion that their holy book commands no peace with infidels.
'Suck their lips' got me lmao grin grin
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by Vickmanny22: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pls is it my eyes or they really kissed mouth to mouth in the first pics
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by punisha: 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
If u like kpesh...it changes nothing.
Children of Ishmael will never embrace that word peace. Chaos and destruction to them is like icing to a cake.

2 Likes

Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by bigwig071(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
if na so your papa take dey kiss your mama that means them really kiss
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by candelahria(f): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
World peace,then one world government and then one world religion.

1 Like

Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by verifiablefacts: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
GraGra247:
pls he should not convert that poor iman to gay.

1 Like

Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by mechanics(m): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hmmmm, that's very wrong.
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by Khaleell001(m): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
GraGra247:

Do you know how many infidels have been living in my community(a Muslim community ) for years without being touched?

I think the most senseless and worthless sets of people who lack the basic functions of their neural network on Nairaland are just too much.
And you gladly one of then.
Such a wasted liar!
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by Khaleell001(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
nairaobserver2:
Pope Francis and grand imam of Egypt's Al-Azhar Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayeb kiss each other after signing a document on fighting extremism, during an inter-religious meeting at the Founder's Memorial in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/rare-pope-francis-grand-imam-of-egypt.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

The point is, kissing means nothing without talking about bad press and other under the table tactics Christians gain to claim sympathy.
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by GraGra247(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Khaleell001:

Do you know how many infidels have been living in my community(a Muslim community ) for years without being touched?

I think the most senseless and worthless sets of people who lack the basic functions of their neural network on Nairaland are just too much.
And you gladly one of then.
Such a wasted liar!

You've simply proved my point to everyone reading.

Very intolerant and vengeful and wicked set of people.

Future terrorist in the making. That's if you're not one already. devil.

1 Like

Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by Khaleell001(m): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2020
GraGra247:

You've simply proved my point to everyone reading.

Very intolerant and vengeful and wicked set of people.

Future terrorist in the making. That's if you're not one already. devil.

I only proved your level of stupidity!

This intolerant disgusting imp is calling me intolerant because I don't tolerate his upside down reasoning.

Yes.
I am a future terrorists; and I will continue to terrorise your fish brain with the truth and facts till you are completely humiliated.

1 Like

Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by GraGra247(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Khaleell001:

I only proved your level of stupidity!

This intolerant disgusting imp is calling me intolerant because I don't tolerate his upside down reasoning.

Yes.
I am a future terrorists; and I will continue to terrorise your fish brain with the truth and facts till you are completely humiliated.

You are a terrorist and murderer. Just admit it and stop all the distraction.
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by orisa37: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
God will Judge This kind of Ignorance soon.
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by Khaleell001(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
GraGra247:

You are a terrorist and murderer. Just admit it and stop all the distraction.

Yes I will continue to terrorize you with the truth and I will continue to murder your stupidity as long as I can.
I just murdered two of your lies.
Bring more.
Hit me?!
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by GraGra247(m): 5:25am On Jan 14, 2020
Khaleell001:

Yes I will continue to terrorize you with the truth and I will continue to murder your stupidity as long as I can.
I just murdered two of your lies.
Bring more.
Hit me?!

Just tell us when you will strap bombs and blow yourself up along with innocent people so that you'll inherit quick 72 virgins in paradise and have eternal sex.
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by Khaleell001(m): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2020
GraGra247:

Just tell us when you will strap bombs and blow yourself up along with innocent people so that you'll inherit quick 72 virgins in paradise and have eternal sex.

Idiot!
We don't bomb if we were, you wouldn't be close to any muslim man 15-6 metres away.

And let me ask, is there anything wrong in having sex?
I just want to know?

To us, paradise is an abode of enjoyment and having sex with those virgins is not a crime but part some of the enjoyment in it(paradise).

Is having sex not part of earthly enjoyment, so do you now see it has something unholy when God Himself created us through that means.

Abeggi joor,we will have as many of it we like and there's nothing your mockery will do to us.
Better get used to it now.

1 Like

Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by Fasindo: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2020
shocked

The Pope is just chasing Shadows
There are things that can't go together eg lion nd goat can't go together, just d same way Islam nd peace can't go together

Even their Qur'an in Sura 5:51 urged them to kill all Christians nd Jews

It also urge them never to ally with none Muslims in Sura 3:38

It also urged them to fight Christians in Sura 9: 29
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by GraGra247(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2020
Khaleell001:

Idiot!
We don't bomb if we were, you wouldn't be close to any muslim man 15-6 metres away.

And let me ask, is there anything wrong in having sex?
I just want to know?

To us, paradise is an abode of enjoyment and having sex with those virgins is not a crime but part some of the enjoyment in it(paradise).

Is having sex not part of earthly enjoyment, so do you now see it has something unholy when God Himself created us through that means.

Abeggi joor,we will have as many of it we like and there's nothing your mockery will do to us.
Better get used to it now.

Good you admitted its no crime for you guys to slaughter people just to get the chance to have sex with 72 "underaged" virgin girls.

Of course its the same thing you guys are used to in the north and all over the world. Your holy book commands it and your prophet sex with a 9 year old girl.

So why do you guys live in denial and take offense when folks like us declare it.
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by OnPointMan(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2020
What's the kissing about. I mean, I just don't get it. Is it just me?
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by Khaleell001(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
GraGra247:

Good you admitted its no crime for you guys to slaughter people just to get the chance to have sex with 72 "underaged" virgin girls.

Of course its the same thing you guys are used to in the north and all over the world. Your holy book commands it and your prophet sex with a 9 year old girl.

So why do you guys live in denial and take offense when folks like us declare it.

it as if you are drunken in your on stupidity.

Did you read anywhere where I said its OK to bomb people for 72 virgins?
If you have any proof show me and stop rehashing what no one has said.

Guy wait, wetin dey bite you sef? !

The "9 year old girl" in question you said married our prophet never complained about it nor was it even said she wanted to leave her husband.
No where!

I dare you, and I double dare you to quote me.
In fact, she alone narrated so many reports about how she lived with him and how they lived their lives without complaining of any these nonsense you guys bring up.
But as a drunken fool who mistakes his stupidity for intelligence thinks he can just set rules for there others to follow the without trying to understand how people lived their lives then.

Believe me,if we go by this logic,you will mislabel something good and bad good like most young people like you are now doing today.

100 years ago in America, a woman can not put on a skirt that does not cover her thigh, but today ,the opposite is the case; and it is gradually becoming the norm in even your churches.
Does it mean people of that time were fools for dressing the way they do?

At that time - Jesus's time, young teens were prepared for marriage once they have attainrd the age of puberty while in menstruation,and it is even reported in catholic encyclopedia that Mary was between the ages of 12 to 14 when Joseph the carpenter was bethrohed her or married her.
It was a common custom for the Jews and the Arabs to marry out their young girls who were already menstruating.
It was not seen as something strange, there's even a biblical verse that support this idea (I doubt if you know this)

And come to think of it:
Aaisha(may Allāh be pleased with her) was not his only wife, but he married many widows and matured women

This idea of trying to label him a "pedophile" like many fools like you do without any form of objectivity only reveals that abundance and depth of your stupidity.

You know you problem;you assume you know, whereas you know nothing!
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by GraGra247(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Khaleell001:

it as if you are drunken in your on stupidity.

Did you read anywhere where I said its OK to bomb people for 72 virgins?
If you have any proof show me and stop rehashing what no one has said.

Guy wait, wetin dey bite you sef? !

The "9 year old girl" in question you said married our prophet never complained about it nor was it even said she wanted to leave her husband.
No where!

I dare you, and I double dare you to quote me.
In fact, she alone narrated so many reports about how she lived with him and how they lived their lives without complaining of any these nonsense you guys bring up.
But as a drunken fool who mistakes his stupidity for intelligence thinks he can just set rules for there others to follow the without trying to understand how people lived their lives then....

There you go!! This brain dead dog vomit claiming to be human is clearly telling us there's nothing wrong with a 60 year old man bringing out his rotten oversized manhood and sexually ripping out the bowels of an underaged 9 year old with underdeveloped vagina and pelvic floor.

That's the kind of person a disgusting human being like you calls a prophet.

No wonder you guys find nothing wrong with blowing up and murdering innocent people including children and infants.

Even the devil is ashamed of you lot. Animals!!
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by Khaleell001(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
GraGra247:

There you go!! This brain dead dog vomit claiming to be human is clearly telling us there's nothing wrong with a 60 year old man bringing out his rotten oversized manhood and sexually ripping out the bowels of an underaged 9 year old with underdeveloped vagina and pelvic floor.

That's the kind of person a disgusting human being like you calls a prophet.

No wonder you guys find nothing wrong with blowing up and murdering innocent people including children and infants.

Even the devil is ashamed of you lot. Animals!!

If you think I don't have your time my guy, you are mistaken.

I have plenty of it.

Stop repeating words like a badly programmed robot.
How many muslims do you know or have come across that have failed to blow your bloody,impish, dingbat,slimy ,delusional, two faced hypocritical psychologically retarded body to smitherens!
How many?

No wonder, you can't even figure out to live with that reality ,but find it convenient to shout, insult and degrade a man which all your generations put together won't come close to or sniff near any of the things he achieved in his life.

let me tell you now, if you like,use the most vile and the most disgusting words to describe the blessed marriage of our prophet to his dear wife ,we don't give a damn.

All you see in your sick brain is sex nothing more.
Because you brain visualizes it has something innately bad.
And I am telling your thick skull that the parties involved in which you have been crying since yesterday were not in the lest sad about it.

If Aaisha as claimed by you, wasn't matured enough she would have backed out of the marriage; and there so many accounts twhat happened between thenm that shows the direct opposite of what this retard thinks.

I think you are sick; NO! .

You need some doses of truth to set your brain aright.
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by GraGra247(m): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
Khaleell001:

If you think I don't have your time my guy, you are mistaken.

I have plenty of it.

Stop repeating words like a badly programmed robot.
How many muslims do you know or have come across that have failed to blow your bloody,impish, dingbat,slimy ,delusional, two faced hypocritical psychologically retarded body to smitherens!
How many?

No wonder, you can't even figure out to live with that reality ,but find it convenient to shout, insult and degrade a man which all your generations put together won't come close to or sniff near any of the things he achieved in his life.

let me tell you now, if you like,use the most vile and the most disgusting words to describe the blessed marriage of our prophet to his dear wife ,we don't give a damn.

All you see in your sick brain is sex nothing more.
Because you brain visualizes it has something innately bad.
And I am telling your thick skull that the parties involved in which you have been crying since yesterday were not in the lest sad about it.

If Aaisha as claimed by you, wasn't matured enough she would have backed out of the marriage; and there so many accounts twhat happened between thenm that shows the direct opposite of what this retard thinks.

I think you are sick; NO! .

You need some doses of truth to set your brain aright.

Good you admitted that your sick prophet slept with a 9 year old and you're in full support of it. Why won't you? A dog is not ashamed of eating vomit or even a maggot infested faeces. That's the type of dogs you all are.

And you even said the 9 year old girl didn't complain. To think you are educated and don't know what is called subjugation and deception. YOU ARE STARK BLIND WITH YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN.

So then why do you fight people for outing you guys for what you truly are.

Stop fighting anyone for calling you a murderer and unrepentant pedophile. Cos that's what you all are.
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by Khaleell001(m): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
GraGra247:

Good you admitted that your sick prophet slept with a 9 year old and you're in full support of it. Why won't you? A dog is not ashamed of eating vomit or even a maggot infested faeces. That's the type of dogs you all are.

And you even said the 9 year old girl didn't complain. To think you are educated and don't know what is called subjugation and deception. YOU ARE STARK BLIND WITH YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN.

So then why do you fight people for outing you guys for what you truly are.

Stop fighting anyone for calling you a murderer and unrepentant pedophile. Cos that's what you all are.

This whole nonsense mention is a result of brainwashing.
And you thought you had hit me hard. Naah.
I didn't actually feel anything because I know you folks lack the temperament to look at issues objectively.

I only pity the condition most of your folks have find yourselves.
Everything to you that has to do with marriage revolves around sex,sex and sex and nothing else.

Do you know that our mother -Aaisha (may Allāh be pleased with her) narrated more prophetic narrations from the prophet using that has a base in learning our religion through her.
She was in essence a scholar of high repute who I don't expect sex craving dummies like you to understand what this means.

You guys are just too dumb to get the argument.

If our prophet was that bad people of the likes of Micheal H. Hart, Jules Masserman and Alphonso de Lamartine would not eulogize him to high heavens,but idiots and social media retards like who have no known reputation for any kind of contribution to humanity are busy running your mouths like tap and barking like rabid dogs.

I pity your condition.

My faith is grounded is incontrovertible facts and evidence that even dummies like you will crane their necks to understand.

Get lost!
Re: Rare! Pope Francis, Grand Imam Of Egypt Kiss, Call For World Peace. PHOTOS by GraGra247(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Khaleell001:

This whole nonsense mention is a result of brainwashing.
And you thought you had hit me hard. Naah.
I didn't actually feel anything because I know you folks lack the temperament to look at issues objectively.

I only pity the condition most of your folks have find yourselves.
Everything to you that has to do with marriage revolves around sex,sex and sex and nothing else.

Do you know that our mother -Aaisha (may Allāh be pleased with her) narrated more prophetic narrations from the prophet using that has a base in learning our religion through her.
She was in essence a scholar of high repute who I don't expect sex craving dummies like you to understand what this means.

You guys are just too dumb to get the argument.

If our prophet was that bad people of the likes of Micheal H. Hart, Jules Masserman and Alphonso de Lamartine would not eulogize him to high heavens,but idiots and social media retards like who have no known reputation for any kind of contribution to humanity are busy running your mouths like tap and barking like rabid dogs.

I pity your condition.

My faith is grounded is incontrovertible facts and evidence that even dummies like you will crane their necks to understand.

Get lost!

Behold a brainwashed lunatic calling anyone brainwashed. Proverbial pot calling kettle black.

Everything to you have to do with terrorism and murder and raping underaged girls as your associates in Boko haram and isis are known for.

And you are even boldly defending it on a public forum. You all will meet your destruction as is already happening to thousands of your companions that have been wiped out in Iraq and Sambisa forest.

All those idiots you mentioned are joining your religion just to die and have eternal erection with 72 virgins. Nothing more.

The devil will gladly welcome them to eternal burning fire to their surprise.

(1) (Reply)

Book Of Acts (Learn from the Apostles & the early church) / What Is The Meaning Of Life, As An Atheist? / Suggest A Book/ Book Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.