Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming (2777 Views)

The Goldmine Of Bitter Leaf Farming Business In Nigeria / Please Is Water Leaf Farming Really Profitable? / I Want To Start A Water Leaf Garden, How Profitable Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by my2chains(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Please i need a sponsor or an investor to start a water leaf farm here in lagos,

the target market will be
iyano-iba,
okokomaiko,
iyano-isashi,
alaba market,
iyano-ipaja
agbara market

and some neighbouring markets close by

or better still mile 12 market or ketu,

mind you water leaf is ready for harvest only in 2 to 3 weeks,

and it will be harvested constantly every 2 weeks after the first harvest or sales.

the lowest a bag filled with water leaf is been sold is #2,500,
and a plot of land can give you upto 15-20 bags per harvest

some times a bag of water leaf sells for 4,500-5000 naira
depending on the season

so lets say we can be making upto 40,000-50,000 per harvest and thats every 3 weeks

this is how the budget to start will be like,

to rent a plot here in lagos will cost =10,000-20,000

to buy water leaf stems to fill the plot will be = 20,000-40,000

to clear the land and to make the beds for planting = 10,000-15,000

dry chicken manure
#800 naira per bag
7 bags = 5,600

water source,

we can dig a well or source for a water source near by,

so approximately total cost will be 70,000-80,000 naira

this farm investment is suitable for anyone who dont really have the chance to go to a farm,
or someone who still needs a part time side income to survive this harsh nigerian economy

anyone interested should contact me on 07041246325

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by Babagboju(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Wao see business idea
Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by my2chains(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Babagboju:
Wao see business idea

yes its a good business idea that needs to be actualized to its full potential,

there are low key water leaf farmers who earn more than a banker here in my area,

we can also choose to go into water leaf vertical farming to maximise the use of the land

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by Omo4omo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hi,
Can you give me the break down and the revenue potential . The the estimated profit monthly
Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by my2chains(m): 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
Omo4omo:
Hi,
Can you give me the break down and the revenue potential . The the estimated profit monthly
Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by my2chains(m): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Omo4omo:
Hi,

lets say you can be making not less than 30,000 naira on a monthly basis if all things goes well or lets say every 2-3 weeks,

you can some day arrange a day we get to meet and speak one on one on this,

then i will tour you round where water leaf farmers are planting and harvesting their produce

so we can speak to them and understand this concept more clearly,

am only approximating the cost of starting a water leaf farm and it can be a little lower if we have free lands and a sure water supply like borholes,

this water leaf farmers are really secretly making more money than even some business men,

some even have acres of land filled with water leaf,ugu leaf and bitterleaf and they make sales every single week

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by my2chains(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Water leaf is one of the easiest plants to grow and harvest,

without any issues of diseases or much fertilizers,

as far you can be watering them daily then you are sure of a bumper harvest in just only 3 weeks,

most farmers here are really scared of waisting their time and efforts on some plants like pepper,tomato,cucumber and some other plants that has higher risk involved and also takes more time before been harvested to be sold in the market,

water leaf farming can earn you a living just in 3 weeks,

there was one succesfull water leaf farmer that has just an acre and makes more than 50k every single week from it,

although he has some few farm workers

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by my2chains(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Another idea here is to head up to rural areas in ogun state where you can rent an hectare of land for 20,000 naira per year,

with any source of water stream or boreholes nearby,

then we rent a room or apartment there which wont cost more than 20,000-30,000 per year rent

then clear the land and make beds and start planting,

with God in ourside we are sure of sales and harvest in just 3 weeks time
Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by my2chains(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
People hardly gets good business ideas online,

everyone is kind of hiding and holding on to theirs all because they want no one to know of it,

thats why i kind of liked ymodulus
he is the best nairalander i have ever known in my entire history of been here,

although i never got to chat with him or asked him questions,

but his ever ready gift of sharing free informations to others is what will make me never to ever forget him in this lifetime,

he is indeed a legend and his soul will continue to live here in nairaland forever and ever,

i dough my hat for you ymodulus baba,
you are the best compared to all this our stingy lucklustered grammatically endowed teachers and philosofers,

anyways you will hardly see farmers come here to share their daily or weekly profits made from their farms so to encourage others,

while some with nugget heads as big as a big water borehole will come here to analise even little things as soil testing,

but still lock his principles here with multiple codes,

telling you to go and make research and find it out by yourself.

Forgeting not everyone is been blessed with wisdom and the time to do all that.

as if here na programming school

is this how the oyinbos and the whites do theirs?
If it was so then this world would not have even reached this developed stage by now,

anyways water leafs will be needing more nitrogen supplemented fertilizer so it can really grow fast and have broad bigger green leafs,

and dry poultry chicken manure will provide all that,

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by my2chains(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2020
Good day to you all
Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by dorispray: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2020
my2chains:
People hardly gets good business ideas online,

everyone is kind of hiding and holding on to theirs all because they want no one to know of it,

thats why i kind of liked ymodulus
he is the best nairalander i have ever known in my entire history of been here,

although i never got to chat with him or asked him questions,

but his ever ready gift of sharing free informations to others is what will make me never to ever forget him in this lifetime,

he is indeed a legend and his soul will continue to live here in nairaland forever and ever,

i dough my hat for you ymodulus baba,
you are the best compared to all this our stingy lucklustered grammatically endowed teachers and philosofers,

anyways you will hardly see farmers come here to share their daily or weekly profits made from their farms so to encourage others,

while some with nugget heads as big as a big water borehole will come here to analise even little things as soil testing,

but still lock his principles here with multiple codes,

telling you to go and make research and find it out by yourself.

Forgeting not everyone is been blessed with wisdom and the time to do all that.

as if here na programming school

is this how the oyinbos and the whites do theirs?
If it was so then this world would not have even reached this developed stage by now,

anyways water leafs will be needing more nitrogen supplemented fertilizer so it can really grow fast and have broad bigger green leafs,

and dry poultry chicken manure will provide all that,

grin grin walahi you dey always make me laugh Mr Joseph - the dreamer.

Na my person you dey take style dey yab so abi? Continue you hear.

Anyway I wish you well in your endeavors.
Might even give you a call later sha.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 14, 2020
vickifeanyi47:

Are you on Whatsapp sir.

You better be careful before your money enters one chance. Lol. Person wey wan wear gucci and designer to farm is who you want to commit your money in his hand. Lol. See... he will use your money buy Versace and you will start looking for him. You better save yourself troubles. You have been warned. Or did you not read where he was boasting and dreaming of wearing Tommy Hilfiger and the rest to farm? Even Escober and Felix the godfather did not wear designers to farm even with their billions dollars of drug cash. Person wey never get a succesful farm dey boast, and you don fall yakata. You better be careful. I will tolerate him and see if he is successful. Will be happy for him if he is.....but this one....hmmmm. i will not put in my money in a farmer who is already telling me he is going to wear Calvin Klein to farm. O boy....you get mind o. And you wan invest in him? Chai!

He is even using the N word to describe himself. You no dey fear oooo. You wan commit your money in a N....r's hand? Ha! shocked shocked shocked

Or did you not research him to know he is a Marlian? Na so he will just carry many wraps of marijuana to farm and dey blast music dey enjoy himself with his gangs there. When they are suppose to remove weed from your farm...and they start seeing stars and remove all plants instead of weeds. Lol....He will even beat you on top of your money after the loss. Or don't you know the effect of marijuana? You get mind oooo. Ha! You wan invest in a Marlian? He calls himself yahoo yahoo too.

my2chains:
My dream as a part time or a full time farmer is to wear expensive gushi designers and shoes to the farm on a daily basis,

no more wearing all this rags and pityable cloths to the farm,

who is in support here with me?

Thats why we are called youths not old grown fellas,

some niggas might take champaigne and sweet wines to the farm,

some will even carry laptops and loud speakers to the farm.

As work dey go on loud sweet gbedu music go dey blast the air,

awon werey naira mailey
yahoo yahoo!

with our crazy jeans spotted
and our big white timberlands shoes

thats why we are called the young youths so we play by our own rules,

as for anyone saying this ain't gonna work,

abeg just know say ur own old ways and generation don dey pass,

so we the youths needs to take over and run this shits,

i foresee in the nearest future niggas with fancy big gold chains heading to the farms,
they will say to each other

guy my 2 chains are pure gold!

balling hard every weekends on farm produce,

to some of you it may sound stupid,

but to me this is my reality and my dream

if you dont believe this then you are on your own,

but remember that in this life you can create by yourself your own reality and live by it.

this message needs to be passed around to all potential farmers expectially we the youths,

so the moral and encouragements will be high enough,

stop making us to believe poverty and dirtyness is really attached to farming and farmers,

maybe it can be attached to those rural old farmers not us please.

since we have greenhouses,

niggars can now head to the farms with ferrari and bughati verons,

unlike those old fellas that will dress like saint anthony our patron saint to the farm.

We niggars needs to change all this shits

because we can really ball hard like a multi billionaire farmer not all this petty begging farmers.

since we now know that sweet cool money do grow on trees

any young niggar here interested in this should hit me up so we can join up on ideas and collabo together on this.

although crazy ideas and inspirations can one day become a reality in this life,

so let the new generation of young niggars arise and take over,

you know we dem boys and we need to change all this old and boring rules in farming

cheers and thanks

my 2 chains indeed will be pure gold someday! grin

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by my2chains(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2020
Pistotita:

You better be careful before your money enters one chance. Lol. Person wey wan wear gucci and designer to farm is who you want to commit your money in his hand. Lol. See... he will use your money buy Versace and you will start looking for him. You better save yourself troubles. You have been warned. Or did you not read where he was boasting and dreaming of wearing Tommy Hilfiger and the rest to farm? Even Escober and Felix the godfather did not wear designers to farm even with their billions dollars of drug cash. Person wey never get a succesful farm dey boast, and you don fall yakata. You better be careful. I will tolerate him and see if he is successful. Will be happy for him if he is.....but this one....hmmmm. i will not put in my money in a farmer who is already telling me he is going to wear Calvin Klein to farm. O boy....you get mind o. And you wan invest in him? Chai!

He is even using the N word to describe himself. You no dey fear oooo. You wan commit your money in a N....r's hand? Ha! shocked shocked shocked

Or did you not research him to know he is a Marlian? Na so he will just carry many wraps of marijuana to farm and dey blast music dey enjoy himself with his gangs there. When they are suppose to remove weed from your farm...and they start seeing stars and remove all plants instead of weeds. Lol....He will even beat you on top of your money after the loss. Or don't you know the effect of marijuana? You get mind oooo. Ha! You wan invest in a Marlian? He calls himself yahoo yahoo too.

hahahaha
abeg i no fit laugh grin

you called me a marlian farmer grin
its really foo funny,

please and please i want this to be clear enough,

all i wanted was my own mindset and dreams and i hope to achieve it and make it a reality,

what is really wrong wearing guchi chains to your own farmland?

What is wrong driving your own latest lambourgini ride to your farm?

That does not mean you wont get the farm job done,

after all you will employ some few farm labourers working for you,

i usually see old time farmers as been living a boring life and still engaging on farms like its a pityable work,

mind you i only said its my dream to be a rich farmer and that does not mean i am already living the life or will blow away investors money,

i only imagined and aired my view so that many young guys morals can be positively boosted,

i have once seen a farmer's son rejects his fathers farms to go startup his own choice of business,

just to tell you everyone is not the same,

i have never laughed so hard for a long time like this,

all because of you this mr pistotitagrin

to me one of the easiest crops someone can invest in and still start making profit out of it the same month of planting is water leaf,

plant it this month and start harvesting in just 3 weeks time,

although i will soon upload pics here of my mini test project of water leaf farming,

just to let you know we are in for business,

cheers

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by lizdammy: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
my2chains:
Please i need a sponsor or an investor to start a water leaf farm here in lagos,

iyano-iba,
okokomaiko,
iyano-isashi,
alaba market,
iyano-ipaja
agbara market

and it will be harvested constantly every 2 weeks after the first harvest or sales.

depending on the season

so lets say we can be making upto 40,000-50,000 per harvest and thats every 3 weeks

dry chicken manure
#800 naira per bag
7 bags = 5,600

water source,

this farm investment is suitable for anyone who dont really have the chance to go to a farm,
or someone who still needs a part time side income to survive this harsh nigerian economy

thanks
Huge
Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by brain54(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2020
my2chains:

hahahaha
abeg i no fit laugh grin

you called me a marlian farmer grin
its really foo funny,

please and please i want this to be clear enough,

all i wanted was my own mindset and dreams and i hope to achieve it and make it a reality,

what is really wrong wearing guchi chains to your own farmland?

What is wrong driving your own latest lambourgini ride to your farm?

That does not mean you wont get the farm job done,

after all you will employ some few farm labourers working for you,

i usually see old time farmers as been living a boring life and still engaging on farms like its a pityable work,

mind you i only said its my dream to be a rich farmer and that does not mean i am already living the life or will blow away investors money,

i only imagined and aired my view so that many young guys morals can be positively boosted,

i have once seen a farmer's son rejects his fathers farms to go startup his own choice of business,

just to tell you everyone is not the same,

i have never laughed so hard for a long time like this,

all because of you this mr pistotitagrin

to me one of the easiest crops someone can invest in and still start making profit out of it the same month of planting is water leaf,

plant it this month and start harvesting in just 3 weeks time,

although i will soon upload pics here of my mini test project of water leaf farming,

just to let you know we are in for business,

cheers
been following you for some time and I like your confidence and believe in what you want to achieve from farming. am a farmer also but into livestock farming. I have 5 acres of land in ishara in Ogun state were I want to do intensive farming. I wouldn't mind us working together to achieve same goal you set for yourself.... you can quote me if interested in working with me so we do something together.

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by mrinsurer: 10:07pm On May 11, 2020
Please where can i buy waterleaf stem.I will need for 1 acre in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by my2chains(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2020
brain54:

been following you for some time and I like your confidence and believe in what you want to achieve from farming. am a farmer also but into livestock farming. I have 5 acres of land in ishara in Ogun state were I want to do intensive farming. I wouldn't mind us working together to achieve same goal you set for yourself.... you can quote me if interested in working with me so we do something together.

hmm,
but where do you stay?

5 acres is not a small place.
I am humbled sir

but all this inter state lockdown!

cheers!
Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by my2chains(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2020
mrinsurer:
Please where can i buy waterleaf stem.I will need for 1 acre in lagos.

where do you stay?
I know of a woman that plants water leaf in large scale.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by my2chains(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2020

just barely how many months i said this jokingly to be a rich niggar farmer,

look at me now,
you will see how jokingly its becoming a reality.

Never you joke with everything in life because you are far more better than the person.

I never even immagined i will be doing this.

Its easy for you to castigate someone you dont know,

but remember nothing last forever.

In this issue of lockdowns,

some have been made extremly poor!
And some are now extremly rich!

Thats how God turns situations for whoever he wants to help!
And also to whoever he wants to punish!

Dont look down on all this mr pistotita.

Just one day i will invite you to come see my reality

just one day!

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by my2chains(m): 11:30pm On May 11, 2020
I remembered coming here everyday to come read and learn from mr pistotita and his long english grammers.

It was fun and by the same time confusing! Those things he used to say made me reason twice, i only envisioned farmers been called poor and hungry!

And that day this agricultural thread was just so boring to me because i found no new thing to learn or to see about.

So i decided to crack up a joke by encouraging them with my dream as a rich niggar farmer!

To tell them its very much possible to wear gucci chains and shoes to the farm! To roll up your expensive customized wrist watch one side just to arrange a few in your farm!

Even though farming is been regarded to as the occupation for only the poor here in nigeria!

It pains me pistotita have been reduced to this as a nobody but life goes on, thats why in life you need be humble so you can be raised high!

This is for those who think they cant be touched or been moved from where they are today.

You dont know with the twinkle of an eye you can be of a nobody tommorrow

My dream as a rich niggar farmer still lives on!

cheers!

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by mayorola(m): 12:29am On May 12, 2020
Wailers will never stop wailing...live ur dream nigga ND God will never let u down. Will contact u soon. Luv ur spirit

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by Pavore9: 6:28am On May 12, 2020
my2chains:
I remembered coming here everyday to come read and learn from mr pistotita and his long english grammers.

It was fun and by the same time confusing! Those things he used to say made me reason twice, i only envisioned farmers been called poor and hungry!

And that day this agricultural thread was just so boring to me because i found no new thing to learn or to see about.

So i decided to crack up a joke by encouraging them with my dream as a rich niggar farmer!

To tell them its very much possible to wear gucci chains and shoes to the farm! To roll up your expensive customized wrist watch one side just to arrange a few in your farm!

Even though farming is been regarded to as the occupation for only the poor here in nigeria!

It pains me pistotita have been reduced to this as a nobody but life goes on, thats why in life you need be humble so you can be raised high!

This is for those who think they cant be touched or been moved from where they are today.

You dont know with the twinkle of an eye you can be of a nobody tommorrow

My dream as a rich niggar farmer still lives on!

cheers!

Do you now have a waterleaf farm, running?

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2020
Pavore9:

I just saw this thread and was gonna ask the same thing. I'm still trying to get more info about the okra farm he is into in the other thread.

Waterleaf farming is a good investment though, just that not much info on it
Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by Pavore9: 8:16am On May 12, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

I just saw this thread and was gonna ask the same thing. I'm still trying to get more info about the okra farm he is into in the other thread.

Yes, waterleaf farming is good investment and not complicated, just have steady access to water.
Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by Victornezzar: 8:21am On May 12, 2020
2chains you get waterleaf farm too?? shocked shocked

Thought it was only Okra
Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by ideepaul: 9:36am On May 12, 2020
Oga o calm down! There is profit in waterleaf farming, but it's more difficult to manage than almost any other vegetable you may think of. Take this from someone who has singlehandedly planted and managed ½ plot waterleaf farm for about 3 years+( I don't know any state that farms waterleaf more than akwa ibom)....you should have been done with planting/replanting of your waterleaf by now, because the incoming rains will kill them bastardly btw july- November. There is a reason waterleaf is more expensive during the peak of the rainy seasons than during the driest of the driest harmattan period. If you plan to solely depend on labourers, then be prepared for losses as a newbie...better ask those experienced waterleaf farmers to tell you the honest truth about the business before you regret! I can BOLDLY tell you it's more difficult than you think, call me a pessimist if you wish to
Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by ideepaul: 9:41am On May 12, 2020
Btw how are your Okro plants doing? I may do a 1½ plot Okro farm in the next few weeks if all goes to plan...this covid break is really serving me well

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by yemmit90: 5:05pm On May 12, 2020
my2chains:

iyano-iba,
okokomaiko,
iyano-isashi,
alaba market,
iyano-ipaja
agbara market

depending on the season

dry chicken manure
#800 naira per bag
7 bags = 5,600

water source,

thanks

is this the same water leaf called EFO GBURE in Yoruba language?
Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by Adaba0803(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2020
my2chains:
Another idea here is to head up to rural areas in ogun state where you can rent an hectare of land for 20,000 naira per year,

with any source of water stream or boreholes nearby,

then we rent a room or apartment there which wont cost more than 20,000-30,000 per year rent

then clear the land and make beds and start planting,

with God in ourside we are sure of sales and harvest in just 3 weeks time

If you don’t have truck of your own transporting to those location would be a great problem and you might not make meaningful profit selling around there.
Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by my2chains(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2020
Pavore9:

LOL!

No i dont mr pavore9,
i only have just an okro farm currently running now!

i only said i needed investors on water leaf and was thinking about doing it commercially,
but no one showed interest so i changed to just only okro for now

the only thing i did was to do a pilot test after going to visit bigger water leafs farm of a lady i know of here in lagos,

her farm do supply straight to mile 12, ketu, and oyingbo markets.

i only planted a little in my compound alongside my little okro farm then,

i came back one day from work only for it to have been eaten by my neighbours including my ewedu leafs.

I only planted a few in my compound then

but i dont really know if with 2 kobo in naira travel down to kenya to see you face to face sir!

Someone even told me with just 2 kobo in naira i can really travel down to kenya and have fun as much as possible,

i can even contest to be the president of kenya because my 2 kobo will be too much to spend there!
LOL!

Indeed Kobo ideas has made me reason more kobo's

Never mind,
I really do admire your vertical bag farming a lot sir,

you are indeed one of my mentors,
used to watch your vidoes on vertical farming!

I still even have them here in my laptop that will be saved forever!

See you soon in kenya!

cheers!

1 Like

Re: Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming by my2chains(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

i dont have a water leaf farm o!
Cant guarantee myself on water leaf because am not really used to it,

but water leaf is one of the fastest and easiest crops to grow and make money,

it grows to harvest in just 3 weeks.

Once you apply manure and keep watering it daily then you are in for a bumper harvest.

but the prize of it made me to back out.

It requires large space for planting too!

But this your name yampotatocarrot keeps making me think of growing yams, potato and carrot

Maybe i will consider planting them later too!
LOL!

Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What would You Do With 140k? � / Quality Moringa Leaf Powder, Moringa Seed Powder,cocoa Powder / Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.