Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (129696 Views)

The Star Of Africa: Racism In Schools In Finland - Mother Cries Out / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by lalasticlala(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
A Facebook user, Adebiyi Gabriel Olajide-Mackson, shared this story that highlights the influence of Naira Marley and his Marlian gang on the daughter.

Read below:

Another deadly virus in the society, being a Marlian!!!

Did Naira Marley initiate anyone into a cult?

I am just coming from my daughters school right now. Their principal called me around 9am this morning to report to school over an emergency. I panicked and drove over only to be told that my 15 year old daughter and most of the girls from her class and other senior secondary classes are to be suspended for being members of a female secret cult. They were about 25-30 girls all kneeling down with their hands up.

I was shocked and I asked for further explanation's and the head teacher said that a teacher who was disciplining late comers found out that one of the girls had her pant inside her school bag and on further investigation, it was discovered that she wasn't wearing any on her waist.

When she was flogged and interrogated further to know why and how she was not wearing her pant, she confessed that she was a member of the Marlians cult in school and that part of their rules was that they must not wear pant to school on Mondays, Wednesday's and Friday's. I was shocked. The head teacher told me that she was flogged some more until she mentioned all their members from SS1 - SS3 and unfortunately, my daughter who is a born again child of Zion was involved. Laila, the devil has succeeded and my daughter has entered cult.

I was handed her letter of 2 weeks suspension and shame nearly killed me. The daughter of an elder and deaconess, i battled hard to hold my tears, I had to bring her home right and God in heaven knows that i will beat that Marlians cult out of her today and her father will finish the work when he comes home this night.

I wont spare her else the devil wins. The bible was clear on the issue of sparing the rod. I have never subscribed to flogging but i have just given up. I checked her vagina and her hymen is still intact so I don't understand why she has to leave the house wearing pant only to remove it on getting to school cos Initially I was afraid that she may have been violated or maybe having sex with the cult members or something like that.

I honestly don't understand why this girl has decided to disgrace our family like this. Worse is that children of some of our church member also attend the same school and witness the show of shame.

I banned Naira Marley song or cloths in my house little did I know that his cult has also gone into schools to defile our young ones. I rather die than have a child of mine become a reproach to the kingdom of God.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=170625234292769&id=100040358806067

41 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by johnnyn1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
Marlians Marlians Marlians
No manners angry

So I heard Bubu too issa Marlians..
It’s Finished grin

grin wink cheesy

471 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by pascalbenz: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Am here for the Pictures

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Enwhen(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hyping nothing like marlians....no reasonable person will want to be associated with it .

382 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Ogegeodey(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Your doughter is a legend of the Marlians.

Thank God her hymen is intact.

Most times They pick these bad influence from outside the home or from social media. Unfortunately social media is here to stay and get worse.

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by boman2014: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
imagine

naira marley go carry many people go hello with am

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Davash222(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Children of RMD, Mopha, Davido and others are Marlians, who then do you think your daughter is not to be a Marlian

Frankly, i so need the effrontery of these Marlians.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Tormentor053: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
I keep saying it and will say it again and again;

Anybody who calls him/herself "Marlians" is a stupid goat.

780 Likes 57 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Eaztzide: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mad oo

From no belt gang to no pant gang

What is this world turning to. Smh

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by kingjoe(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
peer pressure is real.beating her is not the solution .rather teach her why she should not be influenced bythings easily.very soon she will enter university.not wearing pant is not the issue as many girls dont wear pants .they say it makes them uncomfortable. band wagon effect is just so terriible and just like wild fire.the marlians stuff wants to take over.its everywhere ,its so demonic,has bad meanings yet getting many fellowership daily. use this tw weeks for teaching her cause she will meet more in the future without your presence.

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by johnkey: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
Marlians ti take over

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Adejoncy01(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
It really beat my imagination how and why a sane homosapien will address himself/herself a Marlian? shocked

Perhaps, there is more to sanity we didn't yet know.

226 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Kylekent59: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
crazy society we live in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Froshloaded: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ye!!! grin
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Kirinwa: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
shocked
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Livescores: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
No mannaz, Zero belt a thousand trouser.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by A305: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
I am concerned as well because of the future of my daughter growing up in this generation of perverted norm.

Nairamaley does his music of ignorance of societal values. Human always find a way to break societal norms and values. And exchanging such acts with taboos, then call it (civilization, Invogue or trend). I have studied human to know human are very fickle and hypocritic in nature (including myself), Now when we sometimes express these innate tendercies and desires to act bad or taboos. We are quick to attribute such behaviour(s) to one person who started a questionable trend in the society.

Don't give me that crap about social media influence and peer influence, My question is, If your daughter had good founded morals enough not to undermine her will power, will she be easily influenced?

RMD daughter and Moet Abebe recently admitted being a Marlian but would they act like how your daughter acted?

Talk to your daughter.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Holher223: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
See what naira has caused

1 Like

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Onyi22(f): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
We are Marlins grin grin cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Bossontop(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
cool cool shocked shocked cool cool

So marlians nor dey wear payint??.......interesting info

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
No mannerz

2 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by richesbhc(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Marlins come forward the rest Bleep off

Naira Maley is a bad influence to the society

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by ddooskie(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
She has joined the set of awon omo no manners.[

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by mzBEAM(f): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
It's well.

Truth be told the government should do something about that nigga that looks like an imbecilé.

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by collinometricx: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tormentor053:
I keep saying it and will say it again and again;

Anybody who calls him/herself "Marlians" is a stupid goat.

Just like you...

Marlian

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by sofiscatedmoron: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
inmessage whoree in the making

17 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Looks fake.
However rate of cultism is alarming when other nations are increasing in IT

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Niccoloimhotep: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
lalasticlala:
I rather die than have a child of mine become a reproach to the kingdom of God.

grin
Someone should warn this woman to beware the kind of prayer she prays judging by the level of immorality in town these days.

18 Likes

Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by bluefilm: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
I have nothing to say.
Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by Fuckthamods: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Let's see her pics and when she is not putting on pant... Pictures or adonbili...

35 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / List Of Medical Courses In Nigeria, According To Relevance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.