Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Any Hints On Russia Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Hints On Russia Student Visa (2517 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Embassy Interview Questions-with Hints / Any Hints On Studying In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Hints On Russia Student Visa by umoski1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2010
I will like to know how many weeks or months it takes the russian embassy to issue one a student visa cos i have been granted admission in on of the universities there and i have already submitted my documents, any useful information will be appreciated.
Re: Any Hints On Russia Student Visa by Vicjustice: 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2010
Click this link to get the best hints:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-562021.0.html

1 Like

Re: Any Hints On Russia Student Visa by Davedavy: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2010
umoski1:

I will like to know how many weeks or months it takes the Russian embassy to issue one a student visa cos i have been granted admission in on of the universities there and i have already submitted my documents, any useful information will be appreciated.

I am not trying to scare you but Russia is a hard country to live in.It is hard getting a job especially when you do not speak the language.They are racists including the Police so you are OYO.
Lastly,it is hard getting a visa out of Russia during the first two years of your program.
Where is your school in Russia?

Now to your question.
Once you have your admission,and the NDLEA clearance certificate which is the most important thing,you will be issued you a visa within few weeks,about 2 weeks on the average.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian In The Uk making The News / If I Hav My Child In Nigeria / Jos, City Of Captivating Landscape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.