Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) (77771 Views)

Yul Edochie, Walter Anga, Ken Erics, Labista, Sylvester Madu, Jr Pope (throwback / Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix / Photo Of Igwe 2pac, Labista, Angela Okorie, Harry B, Jnr Pope & Walter Anga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2020
Congrats, Walter. One thing I noticed in the screenshot: No stupid comments by some foolish, useless internet trolls. Only heartfelt responses from Walter's colleagues in the entertainment industry.
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2020
God Bless you with more money
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by MXrap: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Congrats
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by ngwababe(f): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2020
donstan18:
This guy has been acting since 2002/2003, the days of Labista and New Jerusalem.

That's to show how long he's been in the industry, but look at when he's getting a BIG mansion for himself. Something these generation hoes parading as actresses that can't even last in marriage are getting within 2 months.

Real hardwork I must admit. You know one when you see one. Having a beautiful family and a big house of his own.

A big congratulations to him.

Donstan18, are you sure this guy no dey press computer??
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by 12345baba(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2020
How do they clean all this mansions sef?
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by showafrica(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2020
How manage that small girl born that long boy, unless she married at 15. Or the boy was born by another woman before
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2020
After BEC Scam dem go dey call God... Us wey dey pray everyday God no dey hear ba

1 Like

Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by donstan18: 11:37am On Jan 13, 2020
ngwababe:

Donstan18, are you sure this guy no dey press computer??
Gini ka onyekenania d'ika? Ihe kenania idika obu ngiri e?
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by thundafire: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2020
Atleast dis is not Audio building
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Shezkid: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2020
This man don old for Nollywood o... happy for him

1 Like

Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Allansmith: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Congratulations Sir...

More grace and I pray for those believing God for such to receive it soon in Jesus name...Amen.
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by blowjohn(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
donstan18:
This guy has been acting since 2002/2003, the days of Labista and New Jerusalem.

That's to show how long he's been in the industry, but look at when he's getting a BIG mansion for himself. Something these generation hoes parading as actresses that can't even last in marriage are getting within 2 months.

Real hardwork I must admit. You know one when you see one. Having a beautiful family and a big house of his own.

Nice one. I noticed even his cars are not the overblown types like g wagon or hummer.
Just classy neat family types.
I really think this is hard work and Investment.
Good write up bro.

1 Like

Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by lucky4west: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
enjoy the fruit of your labour
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Cuntface:

They are actors. They get paid for the films they feature in. That's what they do.
Go and make your money and stop investigating people's source of wealth you retard

It's your stupid and worthless Father thats a M0ron oloriburuku ọmọ àlè játi jàti...

I only made a harmless comment and you dunce decided to exhibit your stupidity in here.. I know your type. It's obvious youre one frustrated idiiot who is tryna transfer your aggression on people doing better than you...

And who told you I'm not making money by the way? I'm at work now and my workers are here too working for me. What are you doing with your miserable life? Aláyé bàjẹ́ ọmọ ìran kíran
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by doris4u(f): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=BrickDevo post=85754141]Good achievement, the design not so good to me[/qu
Hian , which one did u build
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by stanbillion200(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Na these two two naira films when them dey act them take dey build house like this?
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Odani: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
donstan18:

U shud ve just congratulated him and left it at dat. I think u ve great inferiority complex for constantly judging d achievement of ladies while constantly making excuses for d men
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by BrickDevo: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
doris4u:

Hian , which one did u build
As an Architect, e plenty

1 Like

Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nice to see our male actors having such buildings. Nor be only the females dem go dey show off, den tag am "small girl with big God"
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by obinnashady(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pork meat
post=85754074:
Hustle oooooooo.

Make u no come online dey shout,
Maaaadddd oooo,
Maaadddd oooo

on threads like this.

Hustle oooooooo
undecided
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by badlaw(f): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
Is bad to envy, let me go and get my own
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by ngwababe(f): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
donstan18:

Gini ka onyekenania d'ika? Ihe kenania idika obu ngiri e?

grin ihe m juru mbu ajuju wooooo
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by slowice(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thankgod..... I been think say na only actress e dey favor.... God dey finally

1 Like

Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by donstan18: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
ngwababe:

grin ihe m juru mbu ajuju wooooo
Ogwegi onye do iju'm, idi iju'm, mana Walter Anger ódi ise abiri ogwe'm jile amala ma odi ipi Computer?

A'mi itegi okpor gbowa if you don't take time grin grin
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
donstan18:

"these generation hoes parading as actresses that can't even last in marriage are getting within 2 months." did the "hoes" stop your sister from getting a house within 2 months?. If being a "hoe", can give your sister a mansion within 2 months you think your sister wouldn't have
been into prostitution ever since? sure she will That is if she is not already into it. Stop being jealous make poverty no kill you.
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Cuntface: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

It's your stupid and worthless Father thats a M0ron oloriburuku ọmọ àlè játi jàti...

I only made a harmless comment and you dunce decided to exhibit your stupidity in here.. I know your type. It's obvious youre one frustrated idiiot who is tryna transfer your aggression on people doing better than you...

And who told you I'm not making money by the way? I'm at work now and my workers are here too working for me. What are you doing with your miserable life? Aláyé bàjẹ́ ọmọ ìran kíran

LMAO jobless fool
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Odani:

U shud ve just congratulated him and left it at dat. I think u ve great inferiority complex for constantly judging d achievement of ladies while constantly making excuses for d men
don't mind the idiot and the idiots that liked his senseless post.

1 Like

Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by slimfit1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Goovo:
are u ok?

Yeap
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Cuntface:

LMAO I'm a jobless fool

Useless low life frustrated nitwit. Oloriburuku!
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Cuntface:

LMAO I'm a jobless fool

Of course I know you are... Useless low life frustrated nitwit. Oloriburuku!
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Cuntface: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Of course I know you are... Useless low life frustrated nitwit. Oloriburuku!

You went to the extent of confirming how useless you are? Chai I bu ozu na enwero Onye enyemaka. Onye nzuzu ga anwu na uchu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: "No Waist Trainer, No Bra, No Panties & No Belt, Am Free" / Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.