Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) (77772 Views)

Yul Edochie, Walter Anga, Ken Erics, Labista, Sylvester Madu, Jr Pope (throwback / Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix / Photo Of Igwe 2pac, Labista, Angela Okorie, Harry B, Jnr Pope & Walter Anga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Na POLITICIAN yansh hahaha!
mubzynani:
What's the source of his wealth?
Lazy Nigerian youth over to you
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by ChristyB(f): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Who dash monkey house? Walter should go and sit down.
Rented apartment.
God will save us from social media rubbish.
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
Good to see an actor do something nice..

To their female counterparts.

Their pussy is widely battered already but you still see them in church on sunday praising God for a week of furious sexing of knack old men with saggy ball s saying we started from the bottom now we here..

You would think it's easynto buy land and build house of 80 million till you start saving to even huy land...no ibe will tell you the amount of babies they have put calabash on their head in their wardrobe..39 k minimum wage dem never pay hut house of hundred million is like buying indomie..

Better humble and just don't compare or run their race.

1 Like

Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Goovo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
slimfit1:

Yeap
thank God
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
Wow,congrats to him......but he doesn’t look as handsome as he used to be with that look
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Wettoid123: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
This crip cost a fortune am perplexed our celebrity are trying!
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Legendguru: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oh
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by slimfit1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
Goovo:
thank God

The house looks like a hotel
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by rickyrex(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
The Lord that did it for him will surely do it for me. Just a matter of time and husle
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by ngwababe(f): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
donstan18:

Ogwegi onye do iju'm, idi iju'm, mana Walter Anger ódi ise abiri ogwe'm jile amala ma odi ipi Computer?

A'mi itegi okpor gbowa if you don't take time grin grin

Gharawanu deede, egbula m egbu.... LOL.
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by donstan18: 6:39am On Jan 14, 2020
ngwababe:

harawanu deede, egbula m egbu.... LOL.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nsogbu adighi daa
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Sureboy1010(m): 7:13am On Jan 14, 2020
donstan18:
This guy has been acting since 2002/2003, the days of Labista and New Jerusalem.

That's to show how long he's been in the industry, but look at when he's getting a BIG mansion for himself. Something these generation hoes parading as actresses that can't even last in marriage are getting within 2 months.

Real hardwork I must admit. You know one when you see one. Having a beautiful family and a big house of his own.

A big congratulations to him.
New jerusalem, i need that movie. congrats walter anger
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by DavIkenna(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2020
nice one
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by DavIkenna(m): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2020
ChristyB:
Who dash monkey house? Walter should go and sit down.
Rented apartment.
God will save us from social media rubbish.

ok
Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by Ucee1999: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Cuntface:

You went to the extent of confirming how useless you are? Chai I bu ozu na enwero Onye enyemaka. Onye nzuzu ga anwu na uchu

Re: Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Cuntface:

I went to the extent of confirming how useless I am... Chai I bu ozu na enwero Onye enyemaka. Onye nzuzu ga anwu na uchu

Exactly! Compound Fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: "No Waist Trainer, No Bra, No Panties & No Belt, Am Free" / Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.