Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself (800 Views)

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. / What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? / Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself by ekoileblog(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2020
Please need feedback from other students
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself by mrtender: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2020
blogging
graphics design
Recharge card selling
starting a website

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Make beats for up and coming artistes and also dance crew
Fry bons sell grin
Photocopying
Sell chops in lecture hall
...and the above suggestions made by my oga at the top of my above.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself by ekoileblog(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2020
What of modeling
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself by Davebrian(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2020
You could open indomie stands, as most students love eating it along with egg
I will not support you starting a photocopying business, it gives low profit.
If you are in a posh school, consider being an affiliate for either jumia or konga, that stuff has really helped me a lot
If you have a lodge, try purchasing hostel space and selling it at a higher rate.
Lastly, blogging should not be left out, just try to find a niche you'll easily benefit from. I actually have a blog of my own @ www.briandave.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself by ekoileblog(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Davebrian:
You could open indomie stands, as most students love eating it along with egg
I will not support you starting a photocopying business, it gives low profit.
If you are in a posh school, consider being an affiliate for either jumia or konga, that stuff has really helped me a lot
If you have a lodge, try purchasing hostel space and selling it at a higher rate.
Lastly, blogging should not be left out, just try to find a niche you'll easily benefit from. I actually have a blog of my own @ www.briandave.com

Blogging is a good one especially for ladies.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself by ekoileblog(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
ekoileblog:

Blogging is a good one especially for ladies.

e noodle's is good also
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself by Adexy94(f): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2020
ekoileblog:
WHAT IS YOUR CAPITAL? LET'S HELP YOU START UP A LUCRATIVE CONDOM BUSINESS. (100% PROFIT GUARANTEED). WHOLESALE AND RETAIL PRICE AVAILABLE TO FIT YOUR BUDGET. IF INTERESTED: 081872222066.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself by Honduras01: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin op, if u are not the serious/book type tho, try and get a blender if u are living in the school hostel. Blend stuffs for students at #50 per blending.
it's seems funny right cheesy
but that is the truth, at least 7 people will come to u perday.

forget blogging.....
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself by paulolee(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
jus try they read and act as mercenary when test and exams arises bt u gat stay sharp o, if dm catch you jus the panel and mention my name, then go free you or you show them this post
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself by fayded(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
paulolee:
jus try they read and act as mercenary when test and exams arises bt u gat stay sharp o, if dm catch you jus the panel and mention my name, then go free you or you show them this post

I swear.. Na em I Dey use chop for skul.
Like ds now, I Dey wait post utme.. Make I go runz am for students
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself by paulolee(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
fayded:

I swear.. Na em I Dey use chop for skul.
Like ds now, I Dey wait post utme.. Make I go runz am for students
dt na normal code na, girls de pay wella and i de always deliver bcox i de go for easy course and de collect complete payment wen she don confrim d result, some babes de even happy too much n give me moni, food n kpekus join, u neva see d kain joy to finally escape course wey u carry over, especially when her friends get anoda f9 again bt she pass..
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In School To Support Oneself by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
ekoileblog:
Popcorn.

(1) (Reply)

Teracopy Pro 3.4 Serial Key / Boost Digital Education With Mobiindia's E-learning App Development Services / Solve Mathematics And Win MTN Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.