Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? (68221 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / Who Did This In Primary And Secondary School Because Of Wicked Teachers. / Ex-students Mocks Wicked Teacher Who Is Now An Uber Driver On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by maureensylvia(f): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2022
I saw this on WhatsApp group.
If I were to head such a school, I will not approve such a comment.

Please what's your take on this kind of remark?

As a teacher/ head teacher, what would you have done differently?

As a parent, how will you react

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Ussycool: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Ahh

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Even though this is highly unethical, I still feel some parents need to be informed of some strange or akward behavior their wards exhibit in school.

In my years of experience as a teacher, I've seen some behavioral problems that I sometimes wish to pen down similar reports in their scripts or assignments but then I remember the code of conduct and refrain from doing such. Though this does not stop us from discussing it in class among ourselves. I'm sure the teacher must have complained and discussed this with her colleagues who prolly advised her wrongly to go ahead and make such remarks.
Some students can frustrate ones career.

Teachers should be highly rewarded and appreciated in this part of the world because they are encountering a lot in this field/profession otherwise this kind of remarks will become the order of the day.

Note:
Before you come at me, note that I already condemned the act in my first paragraph.

391 Likes 23 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by WibusJaga: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2022

The teacher is simply not eloquent enough to express herself effectively in English Language. Perhaps she meant something else in vernacular.
In anycase the teacher is unqualified.

Reminds me of a man who was asked to give vote of thanks after a sumptuous meal who concluded by saying:
"... Infact We Are Fed Up". cheesy

212 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by maureensylvia(f): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Even though this is highly unethical, I still feel some parents need to be informed of some strange or akward behavior their wards exhibit in school.

In my years of experience as a teacher, I've seen some behavioral problems that I sometimes wish to pen down similar reports in their scripts or assignments but then I remember the code of conduct and refrain from doing such. Though this does not stop us from discussing it in class among ourselves. I'm sure the teacher must have complained to discussed this with her colleague who prolly advised her wrongly to go ahead and make such remarks.

Some students will even wanna make you cry when teaching them.

Teachers should be highly rewarded and appreciated in this part of the world otherwise this kind of remarks will become the order of the day.

Note:
Before you come at me, note that I already condemned the act in my first paragraph.

Absolutely.

I prefer the teacher writes "she has special needs"
Then complete whatever she wants to say professionally with word of mouth to the parents.
Such things can affect one's self esteem

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2022
The guy above said it all, maybe the student is suffering from dyslexia or bipolar

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2022
maureensylvia:

Absolutely.

I prefer the teacher writes "she has special needs"
Then complete whatever she wants to say professionally with word of mouth to the parents.
Such things can affect one's self esteem

Exactly. This approach is more professional than the way she went about it.

I don't think it's a case of "special needs" I think it has to do with the child's unruly behavior or even behaving possessed. Note that she said "he doesn't behave like a human being" and not "he doesn't behave normal"
They are two different things.

I once had an experience where after disciplining a boy for not paying attention and later failing the question being asked. This boy started staring at me in a strange and creepy way. If i rebuke him, he'll calm down, then start again and I kept rebuking him to stop staring at me like that and look into his book. I caught him like three times and kept rebuking. Now that's strange. Dunno what he was trying to do but I suppressed him grin.

That's one of the strange behaviors she might be talking about and so many I do not wish to say here.

Hope the parents take it in good fate.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Babaken(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2022
The parents should invite the teacher to explain what he/she mean.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by BigDawsNet: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2022
maureensylvia:

It's simple...
I will just take the kid to another school before they turn him to alien
Cc: lalasticlala Seun mynd44

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by OwoukoUrua(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Some teachers sha lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Benki003(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2022
Gosh if na me I go write worse grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Moh247: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2022
cool

May be the child behaves like a goat

Or the child is demonic

During my service year in Ogun State, a JSS 2 kid had a charm he uses to hypnotise girls and sleep with them, his act was revealed when he tried the charm on a female corper

Some of us insisted the little demon should be handed over to the police for proper prosecution, but shameless Parents, Principal and the teachers shielded the boy and only punished him

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Alapojamesy: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Some parents really needs to work on their children.. Most of them were seeing these signs, but they're too busy to put them in statutory position.. They will just bring their children and dump them in school and japa..
Some have been given prior noticed of their children's derogatory activities or attitudes but they choose to to care..
Well, to train a child includes both the parent and the school. They both have roles to play..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Saviourk: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2022
WibusJaga:

It might actually be a compliment; perhaps she is a genius. cool
genius with low scores/grades?I doubt cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by GraciousVictor(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

Or the child is demonic

During my service year in Ogun State, a JSS 2 kid had a charm he uses to hypnotise girls and sleep with them, his act was revealed when he tried the charm on a female corper

Some of us insisted the little demon should be handed over to the police for proper prosecution, but shameless Parents, Principal and the teachers shielded the boy and only punished him

lies.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Moh247: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Lamasta(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
It should have been communicated verbally to the parent of the student with detailed explanation of the behavioural pattern of the student instead of writing it in the student's report sheet.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by phelonrays: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
cool

That's extreme..

But I think the teacher might had have enough of the child, before going this route..

Teachers are the most patient being in human-to-human relation, the insults you recieve day-after-day can cause you to do things you'll least expect; if you aren't good on anger managememt.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
It's wrong but, probably it's the fact. Girls are behaving like jungle dogs these days.
The comment is ethically wrong though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Gadafii: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Which kind wahala be this baayi

Is she behaving like evil spirit ni grin
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Treasure17(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
There's a way he or she could have put it. Going our outrightly is somehow irrespective of the student's behavior.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by sharpwriter(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

Or the child is demonic

shocked

Did the charm hook the corper or it failed? How did you people find out?
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Moh247: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
sharpwriter:

shocked

Did the charm hook the corper or it failed? How did you people find out?

It failed

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Alusiizizi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
maureensylvia:

If you will not accept the policies of a school then educate your children in the privacy of your own homes. Period!
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by BornKiller: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
If na my pikin, dat teacher should prepare for the beating of his/her useless life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Shineoneday: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
O wrong na!

Most of these teacher are pained, don't blame them though, 90% of teachers never wanted to become one only due to circumstances .
Basically a pained teacher internally can't be a happy or reasonable because if a child doesn't behave properly there are far more appropriate way to say it now not this.

Hahahaha the parent should calm down the teacher need internal healing .
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by descarado: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
That teacher should be sacked.
Very unprofessional and careless utterance from a teacher.

In a developed world, by the time parents have written and signed petitions against him or her to panel sitting to widrawal of licence, the person will know that words have souls.

Words make and Mar people

Nigeria is this way cos we don't know how to acknowledge one another selflessly, we believe that it's street credibility to insult and bully people.
See the product. Zim

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by hstar: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ussycool:
Ahh
na wetin u type i shouted out loudly when i saw what d teacher wrote.

"Ahh"
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by maureensylvia(f): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Alusiizizi:

If you will not accept the policies of a school then educate your children in the privacy of your own homes. Period!

By being harsh and professional. Sir?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Daddy Graduated From The University Through Runs (Photo) / Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. / Covenant University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.