Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? (31626 Views)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Teller Job Recruitment -apply Here / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry-Level Teller Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Mokason28: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
yommen:

Well... This is a lazy man's thought. Your life is highly structured under FG job. The older men are always ahead but in government job but you can break cycles and become a big boss even at a very much younger age in private company job. How old is my undertaking manager now? Where I work used to be federal but converted to private hand. I was recommended for a post of supervisor because of the responsibilities I handle, but when the company was with FG, people were being promoted without even being competent. Length of service was the only thing considered.
The comparison here is between a bank job of 85k and custom job
Try and open your eyes when you read before coming to my mentions before you disgrace your self sir
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Mokason28: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
GamalNasser:

We are saying the same thing you are looking fro a place you will get paid but not work yet you wonder why Nigeria is in a rot ..Abeg gerrout I know your type finish , well na for una wey dey find work , me I create jobs and wealth
Ewu Hausa we are not saying the same thing I rejected so many bank jobs because am enlightened
I will not encourage my enemy to pick up a bank job because of so many reasons... the risk alone tops my list ... it’s only ur lineage dat look for a job dat you get paid without working useless Aboki .... for the record I could feed you and your wife for the rest of your miserable life
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by uunwanaobong3: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
PLEASE ANYONE WITH FREE Questions and ANSWER FoR CUSTOM Superintendent CADRE SHOULD PLEASE FORWARD it To ME.
Thanks, HELP A BROTHER.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Mokason28: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
teamsynergy:

Does multinationals fall under dis private companies?

If it does, then forget oo.. federal job na learn wia better work dey

like I said earlier... our comparison is between bank job of 85k and custom job ....
Bankers are cooperate beggars and slaves
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by GamalNasser: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mokason28:

Ewu Hausa we are not saying the same thing I rejected so many bank jobs because am enlightened
I will not encourage my enemy to pick up a bank job because of so many reasons... the risk alone tops my list ... it’s only ur lineage dat look for a job dat you get paid without working useless Aboki .... for the record I could feed you and your wife for the rest of your miserable life

You can't so cool down except you run a billion naira company ..you think I am your mate ..Oh boy cool down this is another zone
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Mokason28: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
GamalNasser:

You can't so cool down except you run a billion naira company ..you think I am your mate ..Oh boy cool down this is another zone
Ok sir am calm now ..... if not for politics most aboki’s like you including your president will not be able to afford a bicycle because just like your president there is no intellectual ability upstairs... you will be shining my shoes or opening my gates because there is nothing upstairs.... Mstheeeew
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by GamalNasser: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mokason28:

Ok sir am calm now ..... if not for politics most aboki’s like you including your president will not be able to afford a bicycle because just like your president there is no intellectual ability upstairs... you will be shining my shoes or opening my gates because there is nothing upstairs.... Mstheeeew

You are sure I have nothing upstairs ..okay let's talk anything from animals to jet engines lest see what you , any topic on Earth sir

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Mokason28: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are sure I have nothing upstairs ..okay let's talk anything from animals to jet engines lest see what you , any topic on Earth sir
Let’s talk about President buhari and APC government.... Jokes apart... Do you think in a sane community Hanna the presidents daughter is qualified to Fly Airforce one??
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
GRAB THE BANK JOB 1ST .
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by GamalNasser: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mokason28:

Let’s talk about President buhari and APC government.... Jokes apart... Do you think in a sane community Hanna the presidents daughter is qualified to Fly Airforce one??

No she is not but this is Nigeria where anything goes

2 Likes

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Mokason28: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
GamalNasser:

No she is not but this is Nigeria where anything goes
Thanks sir .... you are intelligent ... Apologies for my earlier comments grin

3 Likes

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Immigration is better dan custom in terms of pay n exposure. U may be lucky to be posted to d airport were u see planes n jets
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by PrinceDangana(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Should i tell u,,,the fact dat customs send u a messge to come for the exam or screening doesn't mean dat u have gotten d custom job already,,,there are still a long way to go,,except u pay ur 800k upward for the job through tge rightful source..we all receive the message bro���
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 14, 2020
Ha, Customs biko, this one na questions.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by bidemi1190: 2:49am On Jan 14, 2020
not true bro. i have a couple of friends on both sides. bros the caliber of big politicians children,relatives, sisters and brothers in customs is unbelievable. immigration no get shingbai compare to their customs counterpart,them they even respect customs sef.go to the borders and ports and see.talking from experience
inioluwaDaniels:
Immigration is better dan custom in terms of pay n exposure. U may be lucky to be posted to d airport were u see planes n jets
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by EneKristine: 5:47am On Jan 14, 2020
Would you rather stay in any of the new indigenous oil and gas firm?
bolousadex:
go for the custom job just because the alternative is bank teller job..saying federal jobs r better than private is however a BIG JOKE
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by frozen70(f): 7:13am On Jan 14, 2020
nnamdi65:
Hi guys Pls

Please a friend is expecting a job from Nigeria custom and have already received a bank teller job too today.

1. Bank Job pays 85k (take home)

While the custom Job is inspector Cadre 6 we don't know the payment.

Please does anyone have idea on custom inspector Cadre 6 payment or a suggestion of any the job offer to select
(Note the custom Job is on process)

Thank you.

Pls let him take the Customs job it's a federal job and it has 100% job guarantee than double of any salary the bank will pay him

Level 6 as a starting point is very OK, he shouldn't be concerned what the salary is, unless he is desperate for money

Their are good chances of promotion interview as he when the time come and him and his mates will get promoted unless he fails

There are more prospect for him in Customs
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by yahmohy27: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2020
martolux:
Oga take that bank job first, latter when you get the custom appointment letter, you can then resign from the bank job.

Seconded
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by ChristyB(f): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2020
Don't throw away what you already have in hand.
Take the bank job, go on, if the customs job clicks, please tender your resignation with the bank and leave.
(Advice to your friend)

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Alashoalash10: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2020
nnamdi65:
Hi guys Pls

Please a friend is expecting a job from Nigeria custom and have already received a bank teller job too today.

Please does anyone have idea on custom inspector Cadre 6 payment or a suggestion of any the job offer to select

Thank you.
Think of the job security and future prospect
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by umarshehu58(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
nnamdi65:
Hi guys Pls

Thank you.

Do you know what Job security is? Then that is ths answer to this your question.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Goddeywithme:
This is exactly what I will do if I was faced with the situation.

I will start the bank job first

When employment letter for custom comes, I will carefully look at start date. When the start date reaches, I will take sick leave from bank or annual leave.

Once sick or annual leave is over, I will resigned from the bank stating personal and family reasons. My resignation letter will be carefully crafted, regretting that I cannot continue with them, but wishing I can come back in the future once my issues are sorted. It must include praise that they are the best people to work for. And make sure you praise your line manager and boss and colleagues in the letter

it depends on the bank. Before our interview with uba Last year, we were told we will have to pay 200k if we resign within one year.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Goddeywithme: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Goalnaldo:
it depends on the bank. Before our interview with uba Last year, we were told we will have to pay 200k if we resign within one year.

Now that is a significant variable. Your point is valid and will impact on any decision I will take if faced with the situation. And honestly, I don't have any answers now. I will have to think about it deeply.
Re: Bank Teller Job Or Customs (ISP-CADRE 6)? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=Miracle4Sure post=85761027Follow your mind[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Apply For Graduate HR Trainees Position At UBA / Access Bank Recruitment For Entry Level Admin Staff Nationwide 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.