Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

High Blood Pressure Almost Killed My Uncle Until I Saw This... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Blood Pressure Almost Killed My Uncle Until I Saw This... (301 Views)

How Burantashi Killed My Best Friend / Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Blood Pressure Almost Killed My Uncle Until I Saw This... by moneymakingmach(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
High Blood Pressure is not something I would wish on my enemy,it not only affects the person suffering but everyone around.You will always have to move around with the constant thought that everyone is worrying about you and as a friend you will always worry about that person,you become restricted and everything becomes dull.

True,the drugs and pills may help but the side effects including loss of libido and strong erection are downsides that nobody will want to undergo.
I understand this perfectly because my Uncle had this same issue but by God's grace he's free now thanks to some actions we took that got rid of the issue in just over a month.
Click here
https://thehealthieryoucom./hypertension-2
To see the full story

(1) (Reply)

Why Sesame Seeds Useful For Cholestrol / Coronavirus Outbreak In Kenya / Meat Buyers, If You See This Symptom On Your Meat, Please Run For Your L (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.