Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,547 members, 7,840,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Temi Otedola Set To Feature In Kunle Afolayan’s Movie; ‘citation’ - PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Set To Feature In Kunle Afolayan’s Movie; ‘citation’ - PHOTOS (680 Views)

Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola / Simi Accepts First Nollywood Movie Role In Kunle Afolayan's Movie, Mokalik / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Set To Feature In Kunle Afolayan’s Movie; ‘citation’ - PHOTOS by musedTabloid: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Temi Otedola is set to make her acting debut in prolific filmmaker Kunle Afolayan’s upcoming movie ‘Citation’.

The movie explores the subject of decadence in the educational sector. It revolves around a female postgraduate student who has to find a way of dealing with the awkward situation of sexual harassment from a lecturer.

Temi plays the lead character Moremi.

For complete Story and photos of meetings>>>>>>>

>>> https://mused.xyz/entertainment/temi-otedola-set-to-feature-in-kunle-afolayans-movie-citation/

Speaking on why he chose one of the daughters of billionaire businessman Femi Otedola, the producer said:

“Whenever I scroll through her social media pages, I used to wonder at how energetic and enterprising she is. Then, when I saw her on a CNN programme, her talent seeped through and I knew I would like to work with her. Here we are now.”

Speaking on why he chose one of the daughters of billionaire businessman Femi Otedola, the producer said:

“Whenever I scroll through her social media pages, I used to wonder at how energetic and enterprising she is. Then, when I saw her on a CNN programme, her talent seeped through and I knew I would like to work with her. Here we are now.”

He hopes that ‘Citation’ which was written by Tunde Babalola will “create awareness on the different forms of violence against women and girls in the public and private sphere.”

For complete Story and photos and meetings>>>>>>>

https://mused.xyz/entertainment/temi-otedola-set-to-feature-in-kunle-afolayans-movie-citation/

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Says Meek Mill Beats Women, He Replied / Paul Pogba Spotted Dancing To Mayorkun's Geng / Don’t Cough Or Sneeze Around Me – Teni Issues Warning To People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.