Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola (48545 Views)

See What Happened To The Sarafina Actress, From Brown To White Skin / Meet Esther, Fast Rising Actress From The Webseries Best Friends In The World / Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by IamHeWrites: 4:55am On Nov 10, 2020
Billionaire businessman Femi Otedola has described his daughter Temi Otedola as the new biggest actress from Africa, Igbere TV reports.

The proud father has not been able to contain his joy since Citation Temi’s debut movie was released on Netflix on November 6.

“The new biggest actress from Africa! Temiloluwa (@temiotedola) I’m so proud of you,” Mr Otedola wrote on Monday in an Instagram post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHXu8mFn6lG/?igshid=17vqaw9fs4l4z

Igbere TV reports that Otedola and wife Nana visited their daughter once during the production of the movie.

Citation tells the story of Moremi Oluwa (Temi), a fun-loving 21-year-old student on campus in Nigeria. Incensed at being ill-treated by a trendy university don, Lucien N’Dyare, she drags him before the University Senate. The ensuing intrigues define Moremi’s word against that of the respected academic in a male-dominated bastion.

The movie also stars Haitian-French actor and model, Jimmy Jean-Louis; Ini Edo; Yomi Fash-Lanso; Ghanaian actor, Adjetey Anang; and Gabriel Afolayan among others.

18 Likes

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by WoundedLamb: 5:04am On Nov 10, 2020
Lol... one movie and she is the biggest already! Our parents are everything and more! If your parents are still alive, go and hug them for no reason.

508 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Flexherbal(m): 5:35am On Nov 10, 2020
Papa is proud of her daughter.

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Smellymouth: 5:50am On Nov 10, 2020
Sincerely, she did well.

She interpreted the role well.

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:03am On Nov 10, 2020
Girl tried honestly.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by obembet(f): 6:31am On Nov 10, 2020
If every kids get full support from thier parents, not only money but encouragement like this.. Most Nigerian youth will go far in life.

This is not overrated.. Its encouragement in other for his daughter to do better. I believed she gonna get there one day.

281 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Denique(f): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2020
I'm sooo happy for her many strides.

Not all privileged children go all out to carve a niche for themselves!

Keep soaring, Temi! kiss

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by femi4: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2020
All his children are into entertainment. I m afraid of his business when he's gone

13 Likes

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Nazgul: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2020
Parents like this are hard to get in Africa. Most African parents are only good in condemning their children, most don't see anything good in the little efforts those children make. They're so blinded by religion that they've become slave to it.

Go girl you've got the best father in the world...the sky is your limit

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by omodaamola: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2020
When you have money, business dey sweet wink

Most of us have these talents, good business proposals and great ideals but have no connection or money to fuel the hustle...

Get in touch for US30 steady signals

11 Likes

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by weyreypey: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Lol... one movie and she is the biggest already! Our parents are everything and more! If your parents are still alive, go and hug them for no reason.

Seems like you have not seen abusive parents before or those who compete against the children....

23 Likes

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2020
obembet:
If every kids get full support from thier parents, not only money but encouragement like this.. Most Nigerian youth will go far in life

Unfortunately, na cold water many parents dey use quench the high spirits in their children,,,, mostly traced to poverty & religious fanaticism though angry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Moferere: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2020
God, make me a father like this

4 Likes

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by BIZNess123(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2020
A Dad that cares about his children...

She's fine though.... Maybe we get talking some day..
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by lekki1444: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2020
grin
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2020
So you no get any son??
Who go con take care of you when you are old like this shocked

Wahala fr who get money but no get outliving son

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by sammysneh(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2020
Shes already made
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2020
Lol. Otemoney be happy Temmy is doing well!

My signature below is all about shipping. Check IT!
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2020
She honestly tried...

3 Likes

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Antoeni(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2020
She is Upcoming
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Hotzone(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2020
Let’s feature in a movie
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by haddeylium(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2020
Maybe na the Papa sponsor the movie to set her career

Sweet to see

1 Like

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by MarveworldNG: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2020
Nice movie.
Exactly what is going on in Universities.

Meanwhile, we provide interior design services.
*Suspended ceiling
*Wall designs (wallpaper, wall panel, wall arts painting)
*Lighting
*Complete interior ideas. Etc
Contact is in signature

2 Likes

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by srazorblade(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2020
Temi is talented no doubt. Her acting skills are above board. Love the movie. But can someone pls tell cuppy to focus on her Disk jockeying . she sounds horrible when she sings
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by RedScorpion(f): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2020
femi4:
All his children are into entertainment. I m afraid of his business when he's gone

They would convert his business to the entertainment industry.

weyreypey:

Seems like you have not seen abusive parents before or those who compete against the children....

You mean like the father of Michael Jackson ?

SimplyFacts:

Unfortunately, na cold water many parents dey use quench the high spirits in their children,,,, mostly traced to poverty & religious fanaticism though angry

They allow poverty to intimidate and dictate the future of their kids.

1 Like

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2020
cheesy
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by ariesbull: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2020
Money makes the world go round.... Well I love this ... Otedola kids are hutsling ... It's good unlike some rich kids that would be saying my fatheer this and that

4 Likes

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by seuncyrus(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2020
The way everyone is talking about this movie ehn, It's like I'm the only one that hasn't seen this movie.

Eazi is a lucky guy sha grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Deicide: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2020
femi4:
He is going to pass it all to me
Re: Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2020
You train your children well

They are all chasing their dreams

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" / 10 Celebrities Who Bagged Degrees From Togo, Benin Republic Varsities: Names / Halima Abubakar Loses Weight, See Her Trimmed Figure In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.