Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Dangote Vows To Buy The Arsenal Fc Next Year! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dangote Vows To Buy The Arsenal Fc Next Year! (311 Views)

Arteta Excludes Ozil Totally From The Arsenal Squad, Says "I Failed With Ozil" / Dangote Vows To Buy Arsenal Football Club By 2020 / Arsenal FC Celebrates Nigeria On Her Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Vows To Buy The Arsenal Fc Next Year! by CloudResident(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
I'm buying Arsenal when I finish these projects': Africa's richest man Aliko Dangote - who is worth £8.5billion- promises to oust loathed owner Stan Kroenke and take over his beloved Gunners in 2021

The richest man in Africa, Aliko Dangote, has revealed his plans to buy Arsenal in 2021, with the billionaire Gunners fan determined to oust absentee owner Stan Kroenke.

The Nigerian boasts a net worth of more than £8.5billion and made his fortune after founding Dangote Cement, Africa's largest cement producer - with the 62-year-old also owning stakes in publicly-traded salt, sugar and flour manufacturing companies.

He had promised a takeover bid in 2020 but, with his Dangote Refinery - set to be one of the world's largest oil refineries - still under construction, he has moved the date back

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7881659/Im-buying-Arsenal-Nigerian-billionaire-promises-oust-Kroenkes-Gunners-2021.html?ito=email_share_article-masthead

Re: Dangote Vows To Buy The Arsenal Fc Next Year! by boliswitpassprik(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Should Coach Super Eagles To Qatar 2020 / Manchester United Not Good Enough For Champions League Spot - Alan Shearer / Ndidi Confident Nigeria Will Progress From WC Qualifying Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.