Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Developer Needed with Proficiency in PHP(Yii2)and Dart (Flutter) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Developer Needed with Proficiency in PHP(Yii2)and Dart (Flutter) (1162 Views)

Software Engineering Instructor Needed -C#, Dart & Flutter, Unity, UI/UX, Python / Flutter And Dart Experienced Developer Needed / Any Programmer With Proficiency In Ethereum Solidarity That Can Code An Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developer Needed with Proficiency in PHP(Yii2)and Dart (Flutter) by Doortun(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
I need a good software engineer to work on a project. It is mandatory that the person is proficient in PHPYii2 or Laravel Framework - I Also, can deliver quality job at a reasonable time and support bugs and update to till stability of the application is achieved.

Mandatory Requirement
1)Mobile App development experience using Java, Dart(Flutter)-Andriod
2)PHP using Yii2 Framework
3)API integration.
4)The individual must be verse and be able to comfortable to work remotely, independently with or without supervision.
5)Ability to solve complex tasks with existing code without losing quality.
6)Develop and deploy quality applications with high code quality with proper commenting and documentation where necessary.

Added Required Skillsets:
UI/UX (User Interaction(touches, gestures), Material design)
Communication & Networking (HTTP, REST, Dio, Cached Network Image, Firebase, Socket, JSON, XML, SMS, Bluetooth, NFC)
Build(Pubspec, Gradle, info.plist)
Hardware and Media (GPS, Accelerometer, Camera)
Persisting Data (SharedPreferences, SQLite)
Interacting with System (Notifications, Alarm Manager, Timed and Periodic Tasks)
Google Services
AWS or Digital Ocean
Swift, Objective C iOs

You can PM me, drop your number or E-mail (Whichever you are comfortable with)

Or drop me here resume support@jet.ng

Please no imposter or middle man.
Re: Developer Needed with Proficiency in PHP(Yii2)and Dart (Flutter) by WebLab: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Doortun:
I need a good software engineer to work on a project. It is mandatory that the person is proficient in PHPYii2 or Laravel Framework - I Also, can deliver quality job at a reasonable time and support bugs and update to till stability of the application is achieved.

Mandatory Requirement
1)Mobile App development experience using Java, Dart(Flutter)-Andriod
2)PHP using Yii2 Framework
3)API integration.
4)The individual must be verse and be able to comfortable to work remotely, independently with or without supervision.
5)Ability to solve complex tasks with existing code without losing quality.
6)Develop and deploy quality applications with high code quality with proper commenting and documentation where necessary.

Added Required Skillsets:
UI/UX (User Interaction(touches, gestures), Material design)
Communication & Networking (HTTP, REST, Dio, Cached Network Image, Firebase, Socket, JSON, XML, SMS, Bluetooth, NFC)
Build(Pubspec, Gradle, info.plist)
Hardware and Media (GPS, Accelerometer, Camera)
Persisting Data (SharedPreferences, SQLite)
Interacting with System (Notifications, Alarm Manager, Timed and Periodic Tasks)
Google Services
AWS or Digital Ocean
Swift, Objective C iOs

You can PM me, drop your number or E-mail (Whichever you are comfortable with)

Please no imposter or middle man.

I do PHP/Laravel. You can reach me on bizmagneto@gmail.com
Re: Developer Needed with Proficiency in PHP(Yii2)and Dart (Flutter) by mechtronics(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
I am a Laravel developer.
hamat.ibrahim3@gmail.com
+2349096460769
Re: Developer Needed with Proficiency in PHP(Yii2)and Dart (Flutter) by Ayodele951(m): 12:11am On Jan 14, 2020
I'm a Flutter developer. Reach me here ayodele951@gmail.com or 08027168244
Re: Developer Needed with Proficiency in PHP(Yii2)and Dart (Flutter) by Doortun(m): 12:39am On Jan 14, 2020
Ayodele951:
I'm a Flutter developer. Reach me here ayodele951@gmail.com or 08027167244

Okay noted!

Thanks.
Re: Developer Needed with Proficiency in PHP(Yii2)and Dart (Flutter) by Doortun(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
mechtronics:
I am a Laravel developer.
hamat.ibrahim3@gmail.com
+2349096460769

WebLab:

I do PHP/Laravel. You can reach me on bizmagneto@gmail.com

Flutter/Dart?

(1) (Reply)

Android Programmers, How Can I Set Gradle Proxy Settings. / Need Developers For A Fintech Startup / Need Advice On Oracle Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.