Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year (13069 Views)

Twelve(12) Pathways That Will Enable You Relocate To Canada This Year / 2 Sure Canada Pathways To Help You Migrate Seamlessly This Year / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Sharonjay1001: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
My cousins who were born in Canada to Nigerian parents and raised in the UK have all three citizenship.

One just upper from London to explore work options in Toronto.

When they explore work, school and investment options, they do so with a triple advantage.

This is a tweet from Funmi Oyatogun and I have it printed and pasted on my bedroom wall.

It's my "why" for getting out of Nigeria.

OPTIONS for my unborn kids.

My grandpa had this opportunity.

The opportunity to secure dual citizenship and global assertiveness for his kids (my dad and his siblings) but he wasted it.

The man was a millionaire in the 1960s.

He was fugging rich. A big fabric merchant with a booming rubber sap business.

He traveled abroad at will.

He was so popular in my village. Go to Oghara and ask any elderly person of "Urie".

That was his nickname.

It means river.

The mfker was so full and flowing with wealth.

He was so rich the dude married six wives (that's the one that gave birth for him oh)... not to mention his concubines.

In total, he had about fifteen children but he never valued education… nor securing options for his kids.

None of his kids attained tertiary education.

You'll be stunned that, until I was twenty and graduated from UNIBEN, there was no university graduate from my entire lineage.

He died in 2015 of prostate cancer.

By that time, his wealth was only a memory. He had lost it all.

His children weren't well placed and none was willing to go overboard for his treatments.

His last days were full of pain.

Why?

He failed to secure OPTIONS for his kids.

Till today, his children are still angry with him for being so wasteful of opportunities and failing to secure OPTIONS for them.

This is the reason I have this Fumni's tweet on my bedroom wall.

Every time I see it, I think of my grandpa and I think of my unborn kids.

I think of our politicians and understand why they continue to embezzle and rape our future to create bigger options for themselves, their kids and future generations.

It's all about survival.

If Nigeria catches flame and starts burning right now, what options do you have?

Your President, your Governor, your Senator, your Local Government Chairman, even your street councilor and their family…

… are one flight ticket away to safety in Canada, the UK or any other developed country they've secured Permanent Residency.

In this country, we all need a second passport to survive.

Without it, we are just one medical emergency away from RIP.

This is the reason I'll be sharing the twelve Pathways to relocate to Canada this year.
Today, I'm revealing the twelve Canada relocation pathways you can take advantage of this year.

These twelve relocation pathways have different requirements.

Hence they provide a wide option for us to successfully help any Nigerian relocate to Canada successfully…

… despite their age, education background, Canada connection, IELTS grade, bank statement or work experience.

I can as well, keep these to myself and continue charging N658k per client.

But entering this year,

I felt a need to help those who can't afford me, by sharing my knowledge so they can work out their relocation, themselves.

Without any further ado, these are your twelve options.

1. The Federal Skilled Worker Program.

2. The Federal Skilled Trade Program.

3. Provincial Nomination Programs (eleven of them) .

4. Study Permit (Post Graduate Work Permit) to Permanent Residency.

5. Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program.

6. The Home Caregiver and The Home Support Worker Program.

7. Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot.

8. Family Sponsorship.

9. Self Employment Program.

10. Start up visa.

11. Visitor's visa to Work Permit to Permanent Residency.

12. Work Permit (Temporary Foreign Worker) to Permanent Residency.

With these options, you and your family can be resident in Canada within the next eleven to twenty four months.

It all depends on your current situation and the options you choose.

Guys, in the next 12 days, I'll be going deeper on each of them.

… their requirements, if proof of fund is needed or not, and how to tell if its a good fit for you.

So watch for my emails, it's going to be a wonderful time together.

Mind you, they all require IELTS or TOEFL.

Some require high IELTS scores, some require low IELTS scores.

How many require low IELTS?

You'll find out soon.

https://www.canadaburger.com.ng/2020/01/twelve12-pathways-to-relocate-to-canada.html?m=1

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by slikcipher(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Georgekyrian(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Can I apply for any of this using my waec certificate? I am a Final year student of one of the Federal University in Nigeria, but have issues which will take me an extra year to finish (because I'm a tight hustler who have to carry school and other things along to survive). But if I can apply any of this your listed above with waec certificate or without any then I'm good to go.
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Liodins: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Following
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by ZiggyMr(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Following
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by babakb: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
Any path you want to follow, you must do ECA and IELTS
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2020
Lol..job no dey Canada oh

1 Like

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by LegitDiva: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2020
OBYBITCOIN:
Lol..job no dey Canada oh

says who?
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by IamCookie(f): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2020
Canada! Canada!! Canada!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2020
Job no dey oh
LegitDiva:

says who?

1 Like

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by megastu(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
Run like your life depends on it.
Cjman685:

------- Am just confused. don't know if they will ask for money later.And i really need to travel this year, don't want anything to happen to my passport

2 Likes

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by moitimeintl: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Following ................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Sicilyjoe: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Interested
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by 9jagobetta: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2020
Let's continue o, I think you want to explain further
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Following
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Samadict(f): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Following
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by mayysen(f): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Continue please
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Laslaslala: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Most of those stuff are doable but the issue most people have is money related
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by krisykim: 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Following.... Visitors visa to work permit!!! Is this doable?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Middle Class Nigerians Relocating To Canada? / Flood Sweeps Away Three Kids During Kano Downpour / Report Dangerous Vehicles and Dangerous Driving With Whistle App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.