Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

How They Kidnapped And Disappeared 750k From My Brothers First Bank Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How They Kidnapped And Disappeared 750k From My Brothers First Bank Account (872 Views)

Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb / Man Withdrew ₦750k From Victim's Account After Shooting His Eye In Abia / Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How They Kidnapped And Disappeared 750k From My Brothers First Bank Account by STAdom(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Please this happened live and I know we can all learn from it and be vigilant also. On the 13th of January, 2019 in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state, we had a very bad and surprising experience where my younger brother was kidnapped and the lump sum of N750k was stolen from his first bank accounts without even receiving bank alert.
That day he decided to go and get some money from the bank to solve some mini family problem and as well transfer some to our younger sister to pay her school fees. On getting to the road, he boarded a keke which had no passenger inside.
Five minutes later, two men also joined keke and he was at the middle. Immediately, one of the men pointed at him and the other addressed him by his full name and said today we have gotten you. They reminded him that they kidnapped him 10 years ago that was in 2009. In 2009, this my younger brother, 13 years old then went missing and was found, but till date he still cannot remember details of that incident.
So he initially taught it was a joke and tried to argue or struggle his way out of them, he told them if they don’t let him go he will raise an alarm. Instead they threatened him that they will strike him with madness if he does not cooperate, and then they commanded him to shut his mouth up and stay one place, which hypnothized him. From that moment on he could not move nor speak. He compared those moments when he tried to what happens during sleep paralysis, only that he could see things as they were.
They took him to a place in Yenagoa which was very bushy and drove him into the bush and after highlighting from the keke napep, they got into a shrine which he described as very dirty place.
Inside the shrine was a native doctor whom is he described as old man and three others who kidnapped him. They then took his phone and his wallet which contained his id cards and ATM and went into the inner part of the shrine and all this happened while he remained hypnothized. After several hours, they came back and gave him a leaf to eat which he refused. They told him that if he does not eat he will not be free and will be lost forever, he obliged, and immediately he regained himself, they brought his phone and wallet back to him. He asked why they returned it back to him and one of them replied that they are done with him and that they need nothing physical. They asked him to check his phone and see for himself, when he did, his account was remaining just N105. He didn’t know how but they had taken the whole 750k from his account without his ATM or online banking PIN and also there was no alert.
They put him in their keke and dropped him in Opolo round about in yenagoa, from where he traced his way back home.
Nairalanders, please has any one experienced this before and any idea, how we can save the situation? Thank you
Re: How They Kidnapped And Disappeared 750k From My Brothers First Bank Account by Tonyspecial(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
life is more important bro!
ur bro na rich guy ooh!
local man dey for zanga dey struggle for two square mill a day.

1 Like

Re: How They Kidnapped And Disappeared 750k From My Brothers First Bank Account by okomile(f): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
He is lucky to be alive!

Celebrate him and move on. What is done is done. Life goes on......

1 Like

Re: How They Kidnapped And Disappeared 750k From My Brothers First Bank Account by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Thsnk God for his life... Worship God more and charms won't work on you
Re: How They Kidnapped And Disappeared 750k From My Brothers First Bank Account by veeceesynergy: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wat a poor script.
A hypnotised man told u all these stories or u were kidnapper?

2 Likes

Re: How They Kidnapped And Disappeared 750k From My Brothers First Bank Account by Xisnin(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
The story is not complete.
He was lucky to come out alive.
He likely fell for a dollar washing scam.
The syndicate doesn't hypnotize, they persuade with big offers.
Re: How They Kidnapped And Disappeared 750k From My Brothers First Bank Account by STAdom(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
Yes oh, we thank God wella for the grace
Re: How They Kidnapped And Disappeared 750k From My Brothers First Bank Account by MizzPhoney(f): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2020
I don't know what to say about this, only thing I know is things are happening and things are also fabricated. Thank God for his life. One day, maybe I will tell the story of how I followed some money washing scammers just to see how it will end.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

60-year-old Man Kills 57-year-old Wife For Having Affairs With Another Man / Drunk Hushman Puppy / Hadiza El-rufai Takes A Jab At Hushpuppi In Sallah Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.