Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Make Money With FIGTEC In Weeks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money With FIGTEC In Weeks (773 Views)

How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! / Make Money With Telegram With Or Without Investment (I Have Withdrawn). See Scre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With FIGTEC In Weeks by otutu123(m): 1:32am On Jan 15, 2020
I am delighted to inform you that Figtec Concepts Limited, a Fintech company, the owners of App3star, here in Nigeria is bringing a new business opportunity to your doorstep. Register as a Sub-Partner and an Agent with FIGTEC today and enjoy the following benefits:

1. Make as much as N100,000 per month.

2. Owners of android phone can start earning immediately.

3. Distribute POS terminal on the phone of your clients and make money

4. Produce result for private schools and make money

For more info, send a message with your location and subject as TELL ME MORE to figtec@app3star.com or info@app3star.com
Re: Make Money With FIGTEC In Weeks by otutu123(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2020
You can download the app3star from Google play store and discover the money making investment app

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Upwork Account Suspension / Is Anybody Having Issue With Making Transactions On Any Of The FCMB Platforms? / 150k Under 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.