Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures (5654 Views)

11million Naira For This Toy? Buhari Really Destroyed This Country / This Toy Rolls Royce SUV Car Costs N12 Million, Has Luxury Accessories / Would You Buy This “tokunbo” Toy Car For N75, 000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by AuntLaVIV(f): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2020
Nairalander spotted toy

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by kettykings: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2020
If you know what happened in the east last December, you will forever thank God for the east.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by realstars: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2020
That is the car i want to buy soon, pls who know the price, pls gather here.
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by sweetonugbu: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2020
I see

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by RZArecta(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
Op, Please focus on celebrity gossip cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Georgekyrian(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
Umuotu unu ebidogo na�
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Skyfornia(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
M
A
C
H
I
N
E
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
An RC convertible.
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by ashawopikin(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
realstars:
That is the car i want to buy soon, pls who know the price, pls gather here.
84M
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by DrObum(m): 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Who use that yeye plate number spoil the looks of that car?

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by osamz007: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Money GOOD

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
ashawopikin:
84M

Not more than 15m.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Fentanyl: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
Fentanyl:

15m how??

https://www.nairaland.com/5566540/lexus-250-convertible-upforsale

Thought that was an RC but you're right, this is just an IS convertible.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by YorubaLord: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Everything for East na sub-standard. Just look at the Inter-locking pavement stones. angry

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by ashawopikin(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Not more than 15m.
sorry meant to say 48M
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 16, 2020
kettykings:
If you know what happened in the east last December, you will forever thank God for the east.

what happened
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Ochima75(m): 1:32am On Jan 16, 2020
Which one be never seen??
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by mu2sa2: 5:41am On Jan 16, 2020
Also sporting never-seen-before sneakers, abi? When you yourself invite Effc to yourself, you have only yourself to blame for your empty shakara.
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 5:42am On Jan 16, 2020
wetin be this??
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by LegoxMetahuman: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2020
na everything thing dey surprise village people
never seen before kwa.

that's lexus lc 500. old version of lc 500 self.

10million tops if you have bad dealer..

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Fentanyl: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
never seen before kwa.

what are you even talking about?

where did you see LC 500?

which old version of LC 500? the first LC 500 was in 2017.

for a city person, you are even more ignorant than the so called village people

9 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by LegoxMetahuman: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2020
Fentanyl:

what are you even talking about?

where did you see LC 500?

which old version of LC 500? the first LC 500 was in 2017.

for a city person, you are even more ignorant than the so called village people
the fhuck is this one talking about? do you just want to talk for talk sake?

is it lc500 or not?

and 2017 is latest? undecided
is samsung s7 new version or old version of galaxy phone?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Fentanyl: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
the fhuck is this one talking about? do you just want to talk for talk sake?

is it lc500 or not?

and 2017 is latest? undecided
is samsung s7 new version or old version of galaxy phone?

ignorant and a dumbass

perfect combination

I dont usually suffer fools, but to enlighten other thread visitors,

this car is a 2010 Lexus IS 250 or 350 convertible,

the owner replaced the 2010 front bumper with the chinese manufactured front bumper popular in Dubai

not an LC 500, not even close, the distance between LC 500 and IS 350 is like the distance between a Toyota Yaris and a Toyota Landcruiser

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by LegoxMetahuman: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
Fentanyl:

ignorant and a dumbass

perfect combination
[/s]why not lecture me oh ye mr smart one.

what is the name of the car?

which year is it?

it's funny how stupid retar.ded people jump into quote they know nothing about trying to form smart.. cheesy

Modified

are you so retar.ded that you can't post your thought at once?

Why you keep modifying posts like you just learn about modify button?.

Compare and contrast what you posted and are you the owner of the car to know he changed the bumper?

Let's assume he changed it, how does it contradict my initial post?

If he modified it to look like lc concept (which you can't prove), is lc concept a never seen before car like the op posited?

Why did you jump into a post without understanding the message only to yarn dust like some halfbrain nitwit with autism.

Take your time o.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Fentanyl: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
[s][/s]why not lecture me oh ye mr smart one.

what is the name of the car?

which year is it?

it's funny how stupid retar.ded people jump into quote they know nothing about trying to form smart.. cheesy

so quick to quote, empty vessels making the most useless sound

go back and read what I posted slowly

you've been schooled, class dismissed fool

this is the first LC 500, the 2018 model

I know you're almost blind, but compare both vehicles.

dumbass

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by LegoxMetahuman: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2020
Fentanyl:

so quick to quote, empty vessels making the most useless sound

go back and read what I posted slowly

you've been schooled, class dismissed fool
where is the schooling?

why not tell us the name of the car and the year it was made.
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Fentanyl: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2020
[s]

LegoxMetahuman:
never seen before kwa.

[/s]

bros, stay far away from cartalk, stick to your romance and politics

car discussions are not for emptyheaded loudmouths like you

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Fentanyl: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2020
LegoxMetahuman:
where is the schooling?
why not tell us the name of the car and the year it was made.

oh, so you're foolish AND Blind?
bros choose one
you cannot be both, you are only one person
go back and read, if your dyslexia will let you
clown

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by LegoxMetahuman: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2020
Fentanyl:

oh, so you're foolish AND Blind?

bros choose one

you cannot be both, you are only one person

go back and read, if your dyslexia will let you

clown
look at this brain free retar.ded smuck quoting me without saying anything.

You are lucky I'm avoiding anothe ban.

Would have opened a book for you and cursed generation of scumbags.

Lemme leave you to self-service away while you display stupidity to the world.

Dumb numpty cheesy
Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by Fentanyl: 9:57am On Jan 16, 2020
[s]

LegoxMetahuman:
look at this brain free retar.ded smuck quoting me without saying anything.

You are lucky I'm avoiding anothe ban.

Would have opened a book for you and cursed generation of scumbags.

Lemme leave you to self-service away while you display stupidity to the world.

Dumb numpty cheesy

[/s]

that's right, slither and squirm away like the filthy earthworm you are

better not catch you posting fake information to make yourself seem clever over here again

the next time you will not be so lucky

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Spots This Toy At Onitsha Mall- Pictures by LegoxMetahuman: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2020
Fentanyl:

ignorant and a dumbass

perfect combination

I dont usually suffer fools, but to enlighten other thread visitors,

this car is a 2010 Lexus IS 250 or 350 convertible, the owner replaced the 2010 front bumper with the 2013 - front bumper

not an LC 500, not even close, the distance between LC 500 and IS 350 is like the distance between a Toyota Yaris and a Toyota Landcruiser
See the fhucktard displaying ignorance and stupidity so brazenly with maximum confidence?

please show us 2 doors convertible ls 350

You think you can just come here and lie ad trying to form smart.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: Nissan Primera P11-144 Loss of Power When Climbing Hill / Potential Electrical Fire Prompts 1.1 Million Honda Accords Recall / Plate Number Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.